myka stauffer

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by fortwendy »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Just watched the latest videos, are all her videos so bright? It hurt my eyes to watch it.
They're not usually as awful as that one, but I've only seen like 4 so...
uklaydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by uklaydee »

Has anyone watched the bathroom renovation vlog yet?

I just had a ten minute rant to my husband after it. Myka is unhinged. James just goes along, with anything!
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Perfect word to describe her is unhinged! Someone even called her out in comments saying Myka says jump and Jim always says how high and how he never gets a break. So so true! Lazy ass Myka in bed at beginning as Jim per usual is doing everything with the kids. And Myka acting like a total psycho reading the adoption update. Jim seems so ambivalent towards the adoption of Huxley as if he doesn't care. Probably because he will be doing 90% of care for him as well! Had to lol at Myra saying she was having a chill day. Girl every day is a chill day for your lazy ass!!! So Myka decides in the morning she wants a new bathroom and Jim like a dummy starts immediate renovation?! There was nothing wrong with that bathroom. This chick is ridiculous, can't stand to watch her stupid facial expressions either. And she is always chewing and talking it's gross!!
uklaydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by uklaydee »

dfjhazy wrote:Perfect word to describe her is unhinged! Someone even called her out in comments saying Myka says jump and Jim always says how high and how he never gets a break. So so true! Lazy ass Myka in bed at beginning as Jim per usual is doing everything with the kids. And Myka acting like a total psycho reading the adoption update. Jim seems so ambivalent towards the adoption of Huxley as if he doesn't care. Probably because he will be doing 90% of care for him as well! Had to lol at Myra saying she was having a chill day. Girl every day is a chill day for your lazy ass!!! So Myka decides in the morning she wants a new bathroom and Jim like a dummy starts immediate renovation?! There was nothing wrong with that bathroom. This chick is ridiculous, can't stand to watch her stupid facial expressions either. And she is always chewing and talking it's gross!!
I totally agree with all of that! They only moved in to that new build house, what, a year ago? She says can you renovate the bathroom today and he DOES IT? What on earth! They haven't even picked out tiles or ordered the new sink before he has demolished the whole room.

And he is definitely not into adopting at all. He was quite open about that before they started this whole thing. Myka even said it herself. But she basically wore him down. Not the kind of situation that they should be bringing a young child with additional needs in to from half way around the world. Their set up gives me chills. I would not like to live with Myka. She scares me.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i haven't clicked on her videos in several days now and honestly plan to keep it that way for a while. something tells me they are adopting or she is adopting for the views and i just can't support something like that. i see nothing real about her or her channel or her family.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

myka stauffer

Unread post by SusieJ »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i haven't clicked on her videos in several days now and honestly plan to keep it that way for a while. something tells me they are adopting or she is adopting for the views and i just can't support something like that. i see nothing real about her or her channel or her family.
YAaassss..... Hopefully more people will be like you and me and see the light. It's srsly disgusting to taint something as beautiful as adoption like she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pretty damn proud of myself

still haven't and will not click on any of her videos. but i stay here to see what others have to say so i can stay in the loop. i am refusing to give her and love meg any more of my views as of the other day.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i haven't clicked on her videos in several days now and honestly plan to keep it that way for a while. something tells me they are adopting or she is adopting for the views and i just can't support something like that. i see nothing real about her or her channel or her family.
Same, and my yt home page doesnt suggest her videos anymore too. Excellent. :D
princesspeach02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesspeach02 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:pretty damn proud of myself

still haven't and will not click on any of her videos. but i stay here to see what others have to say so i can stay in the loop. i am refusing to give her and love meg any more of my views as of the other day.
Do you know if lovemeg has thread on here? I'm curious to know what other people think of her.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

princesspeach02 wrote:

Do you know if lovemeg has thread on here? I'm curious to know what other people think of her.

she sure does

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=10410
princesspeach02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesspeach02 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
princesspeach02 wrote:

she sure does

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=10410
Thanks!!

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

She reminds me of an ex-stripper trying to be Michelle Duggar.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I thought she was a minimalist? What is minimal about re doing a brand new bathroom? Like honestly, WTF.
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

New video up of day in life of Myka homeschooling. The homeschool of Jaka is ridiculous what is she 3 or 4?? Poor Kova needs interaction with kids her own age. Myka always comes across as so superficial in her videos. No one is buying your act. And what the hell was that meeting they walked out of. Why did they go to begin with? She even said she never thinks things through . Ya think Myka??? That applies to almost everything in your life. I don't see her handling 4 kids at all once they bring Huxley home. The whole adoption leaves a sour taste as others have said as it feels so forced for views. I can't even imagine the drama of their videos meeting him and bringing him home. Is that woman that knows her in real life still reading here? If so give us the scoop on the adoption and what this crazy chick is like I real life!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

OMG now she's talking about adopting a second child after Huxley, and planning the car seat arrangement. She hasn't even gotten him yet and he has special needs. Who does this woman think she is?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Wait a minute, I just watched the video on her personal channel and she has no idea what diagnoses Huxley has? He could have any type of disability or handicap and they won't disclose it?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

seriously7 wrote:Wait a minute, I just watched the video on her personal channel and she has no idea what diagnoses Huxley has? He could have any type of disability or handicap and they won't disclose it?
No, she said that the doctors she has consulted have differing opinions, based on the medical records they have been provided

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

She is so full of it. She just did a video on paying off debt saying that she only buys the kids "used" clothes. Next video - here is Huxley's designer baby jeans + a TON of other useless crap she bought that day.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Ugh, someone where I live just named their baby Huxley. Why would you do that to a kid?

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

It looks like she is using Abeka curriculum, which is very intense in PreK and K. They expect what public school expects at the end of K at the end of PreK. They have kids writing cursive in PreK. A lot of people do use this curriculum in homeschool and there are schools that use it as well as academic preschools that push book learning. I hate abeka personally. It's crazy intense in PreK and K, then it starts being mostly review and drill drill drill. Me, I'm all for teaching letters and beginning phonics in more fun ways and cursive can wait until 7 or 8.

I don't think she realizes that with Huxley, it probably won't be as easy as putting him down for a nap or in front of the TV when doing homeschooling. And if she wants to adopt a special needs child as well- dear God, what in the world is she thinking? Good luck putting on make up and doing this work out app every morning before the kids get up then... not that I think she REALLY does all of that, it's just for show.

I think that the name Radley is worse than Huxley. And the girls' names are made up. Didn't they name Kova "Nakova" but never call her that?

Didn't she once say she loved the name Geronimo? Well thanks goodness they didn't go with that. No lily white child should be named Geronimo. I do wonder if she even knows anything about Geronimo. I don't see those kids getting a decent history education in her homeschool.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”