E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

In reply to the "body positivity" argument and HS saying that Ellie builds herself up putting down Bonnie with passive aggressive comments, she doesn't do that just with Bonnie. She has made some comments about Jared's appearance too. Like when she talks about his hair being gray, or remember when Bonnie and Joel told Jared that it looked like he lost some weight? Ellie's reaction was so disrespectful. But remember guys, BE KIND!
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Welp....safe to say Albion did not photoshop the photo shoot. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0eb4d9.png[/img]

#hiellieandjared #thatsembarrassing
Are they standing in a swamp or Marsh? Utah has those?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

My goodness did they seriously just have an entire vlog about buying Lush bath bombs? They are going to need to really start figuring out some more exciting vlogs, this is a snoozefest.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Poor Ellie can't even understand the Lush subscription program... I swear this girl is dumb as rocks. It's not like an Ipsy bag, or Sephora Play, It's just where you sign up to get certain products sent to you on a monthly basis. Like skincare or shampoo. And yes it's been around for years, it has always been an option on some products i have bought in the past and it HASN"T CHANGED AT ALL.. There is nothing new about it and no, your smelly ass is not getting 30 bath bombs a month. I wish i could have heard the convo she had with the rep on the phone.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It's been 16 days since her positive ovulation test. Has she mentioned it again? Maybe the lush bombs are because she is sad she got her period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Playsinrain wrote:Poor Ellie can't even understand the Lush subscription program... I swear this girl is dumb as rocks. It's not like an Ipsy bag, or Sephora Play, It's just where you sign up to get certain products sent to you on a monthly basis. Like skincare or shampoo. And yes it's been around for years, it has always been an option on some products i have bought in the past and it HASN"T CHANGED AT ALL.. There is nothing new about it and no, your smelly ass is not getting 30 bath bombs a month. I wish i could have heard the convo she had with the rep on the phone.
I truly don't understand her need to call about it. I'm sure you could go to the Lush website and get literally all the info you need about it? Then again, she also pays her bills over the phone like she's 70 years old. I don't know why her phone usage irks me so much but it does lol.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

js215 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Poor Ellie can't even understand the Lush subscription program... I swear this girl is dumb as rocks. It's not like an Ipsy bag, or Sephora Play, It's just where you sign up to get certain products sent to you on a monthly basis. Like skincare or shampoo. And yes it's been around for years, it has always been an option on some products i have bought in the past and it HASN"T CHANGED AT ALL.. There is nothing new about it and no, your smelly ass is not getting 30 bath bombs a month. I wish i could have heard the convo she had with the rep on the phone.
I truly don't understand her need to call about it. I'm sure you could go to the Lush website and get literally all the info you need about it? Then again, she also pays her bills over the phone like she's 70 years old. I don't know why her phone usage irks me so much but it does lol.
Jennifer probably uses the phone for everything too. God forbid Ellie does anything her mother doesn't do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If Ellie uses the phone then she can throw around the word "You Tuber" and hopefully get some free swag.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Looking at Ellie's insta story with Jackson riddling off the numbers, he is one smart boy. For sure more advanced than Oliver.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just realized i was IG blocked by both Ellie and Jared! HI GUYS!!! WE SEE YOU!!! :D
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I bet smelly Ellie has a smelly...you know what-y. I'm sorry. I probably would if I used a bath bomb every day. TMI...but I know you're all thinking it too lmao.

I'm sure the girl whose husband had to teach her how conception works has no idea that vaginal health is a thing either. I bet she also thinks she pees out of her vagina.

Ellie (after reading this): *google searches, "Where do girls pee from?"*
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I bet smelly Ellie has a smelly...you know what-y. I'm sorry. I probably would if I used a bath bomb every day. TMI...but I know you're all thinking it too lmao.

I'm sure the girl whose husband had to teach her how conception works has no idea that vaginal health is a thing either. I bet she also thinks she pees out of her vagina.

"wait!! WE HAVE 3 HOLES?? JAR!! Did you know girls had 3 holes.. down there?? I never knew that! That's so FUN!!!"
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Playsinrain wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I bet smelly Ellie has a smelly...you know what-y. I'm sorry. I probably would if I used a bath bomb every day. TMI...but I know you're all thinking it too lmao.

"wait!! WE HAVE 3 HOLES?? JAR!! Did you know girls had 3 holes.. down there?? I never knew that! That's so FUN!!!"
L. M. A. O. Hahaha toooo accurate. Thank you for the laugh, I needed that!

Tomorrow's vlog title: "SHOCKING NEW BODY PART DISCOVERY!" *with an unrelated, suggestive thumbnail pic of one of the boys, and Ellie's face gasping*

......oh wait. They already tried that.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Playsinrain wrote:
But is it tender??
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

L. M. A. O. Hahaha toooo accurate. Thank you for the laugh, I needed that!

Tomorrow's vlog title: "SHOCKING NEW BODY PART DISCOVERY!" *with an unrelated, suggestive thumbnail pic of one of the boys, and Ellie's face gasping*

......oh wait. They already tried that.
You are welcome! i'm actually quite pleased with that one myself.. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
But is it tender??
I was really racking my brain on how to work tender into that one, but i just skeeved myself out too much... :lol:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Looking at Ellie's insta story with Jackson riddling off the numbers, he is one smart boy. For sure more advanced than Oliver.

I wished she said Jackson is good at learning his numbers. Hopefully he will learn his letters well.
All YT parents say their kids do so good. I guess education is lost on them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Looking at Ellie's insta story with Jackson riddling off the numbers, he is one smart boy. For sure more advanced than Oliver.

I wished she said Jackson is good at learning his numbers. Hopefully he will learn his letters well.
All YT parents say their kids do so good. I guess education is lost on them.

No, she just screeched "Goooood jawb!"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The latest IG picture on Jared's page is so weird. Ellie doesn't seem to be enjoying the hug, and Jared says they're "Preparing for the eclipse". What, stockpiling more goods because the sun is going away?
So FUN!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Tender.. I always think of the 'Time, Love, and Tenderness' song.. Don't think that song was about his kids lmoa
I'd rather she say, "my precious".. Shes on track to look like Gollum by Christmas

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”