Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Keren shouldn't dictate what happens involving every aspect of their lives. Khoa can make decisions even if they disagree. I think Keren was okay with Wyatt staying since he was paying "rent" or whatever you want to call it and she seen that as her spending money, but she didn't realize that he isn't going to let her walk all over Khoa. You guys have to remember Wyatt and Khoa have been friends forever and he's probably seen the crazy that is Keren, and I don't think Keren likes that he gets Khoa out of the house, and doing something besides working and taking care of the kids. Hopefully Khoa, Wyatt and Lauren take a 3 day trip. He def deserves it.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MomOf286 wrote:Keren shouldn't dictate what happens involving every aspect of their lives. Khoa can make decisions even if they disagree. I think Keren was okay with Wyatt staying since he was paying "rent" or whatever you want to call it and she seen that as her spending money, but she didn't realize that he isn't going to let her walk all over Khoa. You guys have to remember Wyatt and Khoa have been friends forever and he's probably seen the crazy that is Keren, and I don't think Keren likes that he gets Khoa out of the house, and doing something besides working and taking care of the kids. Hopefully Khoa, Wyatt and Lauren take a 3 day trip. He def deserves it.
No she shouldnt dictate what happens in every aspect of their lives but when it comes to moving a friend into your house then yes she should absolutely have a say. That isnt just up to one half of the relationship to make. If my husband wnated to move a friend in Id tell him to kick rocks but maybe Im just a bitch. Ive never seen couples invite ppl into their home as much as Keren and Khoa.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

They were swimming in the lake and then later on it showed a huge gator in the water! Omg I know floridians are kind of blasé about them but it really freaked me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

_m_b wrote:Keren created a quiz about herself (which screams basic white girl but that's another story Image) and one of the questions was "what kind of mom am I" and one of the answer choices was "stricked". I don't understand how this girl can be so uneducated and dumb. I think I learned how to spell strict when I was in 4th grade....

Hahah I took it after seeing this comment and the other options for that question were "playful" "THE BEST EVER" and "all of the above"...... and the answer was "all of the above" yeah okay Keren keep telling yourself that.....

I'm surprised one of the answers wasn't #badass tbh
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

After watching the new vlog I started to wonder why Keren and cici never spend time together? Especially since they have kids so close in age

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ok Khoa, keep telling yourself you never go out to eat...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Keren is getting so annoying. More and more everyday. I'm so tired of her butt shots.
Ember214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ember214 »

Blackswan wrote:Keren is getting so annoying. More and more everyday. I'm so tired of her butt shots.
She was so obnoxious during the beginning of today's vlog. She tries too hard to be entertaining.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Pineapples wrote:They were swimming in the lake and then later on it showed a huge gator in the water! Omg I know floridians are kind of blasé about them but it really freaked me out.

I noticed that too. It's not like alligators are nocturnal, they're really lucky no one was attacked.

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I'm so done with them, I haven't liked Keren since DAY ONE! I told you all that she was as fake as they come and not the nice girl you all said she was. But they are beyond fake and staged, it gets worse by the minute. I watched because I like Landon lol everyone else ugh

Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

Today's vlog made me so mad. I really hate Keren!! She was clearly making Khoa angry at the start but she continued to annoy him to the point where he turned the camera off?! Also, what is with this stupid 'shmoof' name she had given Landon, is she trying to copy Kyra with 'Buggy'? If so, it's so not working. Oh and her glasses frames she was wearing.. After admitting they do not have glass in them?? She makes my blood boil. QUIT GIVING JACKSON A BINKY!!!!
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Lol at them wanting to eat healthy and going to Whole Foods just get avocado, bread and tomatoes. Now I'm all for organic and local stuff so that's fine but you can tell when she finds something new and just runs with it. Avocado toast.... I have NEVERRRR seen her eat it before or talk about it lol now it's her fav? She was so overwhelmed by Whole Foods lol

Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

What is up with her stupid lenseless glasses?? She tries wayyyy to hard to be cool and she fails miserably everytime.

Girl, you need to find your sense of style. That trendy look doesn't do it for you!
1)No more rompers
-Especially rompers with high top converse!!! Barf!
2) no more bodysuits with extremely low backs
-they make your back look wide AF
-plus your posture is terrible and they excentuate that
3) no more copying aspyn
-you have incredibly different body types! What looks
good on her won't necessarily look good on you!
4) no lenseless glass
-That's the dumb AF!
camila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by camila »

i honestly think the person she tries to copy is her friend taylor. i was on taylor's ig and i can totally tell keren tries to keep up w her [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e3a735.png[/img]

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Those glasses make her look like SUCH a dipshit. Dear god just no.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I try to quit this site i really do but my tolerance for Keren's bs always loses.. so prepare for rant:
- that stupid clothes rack for new items idea is blatantly ripped off aspyn does she really think we dont watch other youtubers? (see 5min mark) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1HbwM0yY4
- it seems like as she has 0 personality she is now gonna become a basic 12 yo - avocado toast obsession, fake glasses, pranks, booty shorts
- not sure why jackson needs a queen size but now he will be able to get out of bed on his own maybe do something about the POOL FENCE/french doors
- pretty sure that ridiculous mirror is still not secured - a kid in the UK died a few years ago from an unsecured shop mirror falling on him but its not like kk has ever given a crap about safety before..
- if landon is crawling and the floor is hard maybe when you leave him unattended put him in the play area?... ya know that place you never use where you bought special matting to soften the floor. They could get some stair gates and Landon could have a grand time.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Rkp65i wrote:Ok Khoa, keep telling yourself you never go out to eat...
UM i'll have you know that repeated takeaway pizza, the restaurant, chickfila and sushi is not eating out (cause they eat it at home! lol)
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Ok Khoa, keep telling yourself you never go out to eat...
UM i'll have you know that repeated takeaway pizza, the restaurant, chickfila and sushi is not eating out (cause they eat it at home! lol)
hahaha thats totally true though! Good point!
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Omg her glasses was something else idk what to even say about them lol does anyone like them?

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Omg her glasses was something else idk what to even say about them lol does anyone like them?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”