8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by natalka81 »

What to even say about this? Some things "aren't even vlog-worthy" says Ruby, yet she includes the part where her 10 year old wets her pants. I think this is exploitation. Plain and simple.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I know I say it almost everytime I post, but this lady is CRAZY!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

She buys Chad and the Husband the exact same socks, then takes the time to sew a PURPLE thread on Chad's socks so they don't get mixed up. Why not just get different socks?? There's literally 8 million styles of socks in every store, even Nordstrom!
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

seriously7 wrote:She buys Chad and the Husband the exact same socks, then takes the time to sew a PURPLE thread on Chad's socks so they don't get mixed up. Why not just get different socks?? There's literally 8 million styles of socks in every store, even Nordstrom!
if you come from a big family it's not enough to be different styles. it's guaranteed to forget which one is yours.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

That was pretty creative of Julie to make that fairy house and sweet of Ruby to play along and put those suckers there from the "fairy"
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:That was pretty creative of Julie to make that fairy house and sweet of Ruby to play along and put those suckers there from the "fairy"

Julie is the only sharp one in the entire family. That girl is going places. Did you hear her answer for the 1 million subscriber question? Only 8 yrs old and knows the deal.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I absolutely love Julie. She is such a lovely child. She and Olivia together are so sweet!
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Did anyone catch Julie saying, "now she'll have to cut it short like me"? So Julie really doesn't like her hair sure. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

seriously7 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:That was pretty creative of Julie to make that fairy house and sweet of Ruby to play along and put those suckers there from the "fairy"

Julie is the only sharp one in the entire family. That girl is going places. Did you hear her answer for the 1 million subscriber question? Only 8 yrs old and knows the deal.
Julie has a heart of gold and since she's so overlooked she'll be able to choose her own path in life without too much hassle, hopefully - and that probably means a one way ticket out of the Bible belt. But I wouldn't underestimate Eve either. She's already figured out how to manipulate everyone around her and lie like a professional. Two opposite ends of the spectrum lol.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Lauralou_15 wrote:I am never going to understand why she thinks it's appropriate to A. Vlog the fact that Abby has wet herself all over the floor in the bathroom B. Laugh with her that she wet herself all over the floor!!! At least she told her she had to clear it up but she also should be saying that isn't funny you are old enough to know when you need to go to the toilet so that this sort of thing doesn't happen! It's really not something to laugh about!!
When did she say that?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Baconsgirl wrote:Did anyone catch Julie saying, "now she'll have to cut it short like me"? So Julie really doesn't like her hair sure. Hmmmm

She doesn't like her hair short, but she prefers the style cut because of the flat spot on the back of her head.

Baconsgirl

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Did anyone catch Julie saying, "now she'll have to cut it short like me"? So Julie really doesn't like her hair sure. Hmmmm

She doesn't like her hair short, but she prefers the style cut because of the flat spot on the back of her head.

wait Julie prefers it or Ruby does because of the spot? I wouldn't dream that Julie likes it,but I wanna double check.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Baconsgirl wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:

wait Julie prefers it or Ruby does because of the spot? I wouldn't dream that Julie likes it,but I wanna double check.

It's Ruby that likes it short. I'm pretty sure we've heard side comments here and there from Julie about not liking it short/wanting to grow it out.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:

no it was okay with long hair. she cut it because julie couldn't keep it clean and not get food in it
like eve is the cleanest kid ever to have such long hair? she is just to lazy to care for julie the black duck.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if Ruby caused Julie to get that flatten head as a baby. After hearing about breaking Russell's leg, I would't be surprised.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

seriously7 wrote:I wonder if Ruby caused Julie to get that flatten head as a baby. After hearing about breaking Russell's leg, I would't be surprised.
You don't have to wonder... she did cause it. Julie wasn't born that way. If Julie's flat head was so severe that she needs a special haircut to "cover" it even after a corrective helmet, that baby was borderline neglected.

Don't get me wrong, mild flat spots are pretty common and it's not always neglect that causes them.... but come on. Look at the evidence. Ruby was not of the right mind when she had her fourth baby, and Julie has suffered the effects of that.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Julie has such a gorgeous natural hair color, I think it looks gorgeous longer. It's at a very cute length right now.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm shocked that she left the kids for hours to pick up Shari. Maybe an hour would be okay but it seemed like all afternoon. Thank god Abby and Julie are pretty mature but what if something happened? Would they know what to do in any instance? Chad is unbelievably immature so I can't imagine he would do anything.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm shocked that she left the kids for hours to pick up Shari. Maybe an hour would be okay but it seemed like all afternoon. Thank god Abby and Julie are pretty mature but what if something happened? Would they know what to do in any instance? Chad is unbelievably immature so I can't imagine he would do anything.

That's exactly what I thought! What would they do if for example Eve would hurt herself?! That was so irresponsible to leave her with Chad, Abby and Julie...
Baconsgirl

I think Eves haircut is cute!! I hope she learns a lesson but let's get real she won't.

Return to “8 Passengers”