• Advertisement

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Postby gemmie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:47 pm

tessabravo wrote:Whats the special occasion? And it really gets under my skin when people always feel the need to use snapchat filters. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170815/c8a874401c63635cca93644bcd8aed22.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously thought she was wearing a weird jumpsuit with khaki pants. I was so confused at wtf she was wearing. Lol

gemmie
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Crazymess1215 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:55 pm

She probably posted that video of the house fire because she knows the minions are gonna make a go fund me. She just knows. She probably doesnt wanna to waste any of her own money helping him out
Crazymess1215
Informer

Postby gemmie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:55 pm

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I personally don't think it's that awful Chris's mom cropped Jess's other kids out of the photo technically they aren't her grandchildren and she isn't around often so she hasn't made any connection with the other kids at all she has probably only met the other kids a few times..Also I love how some people still refer to Chris as Stabby haha :lol:

It's like chris listing only his biological kids on IG. /pettiness

gemmie
Informer

Postby nomis99 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 am

Poor Landen. I've had a catheter before and it's not fun. I feel bad for him

nomis99
Talker

Postby shilohjulia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 am

Landen looks more and more like Drake as he ages

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby chelsieross7 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:00 am

Jesss added fake flames to her thumbnail when he grandmas house caught fire a few months ago. Not only is it weird that two of her family members houses have caught fire in the last year but super disrespectful that she edited in fake flames twice now. Like why
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Postby daisy1000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 am

A lot of people in the comments hated that Chris claimed they were "dismissed again" by another doctor. To be honest, the doctor was explaining all he knew and for the most part they just aren't sure what is causing the pain. The only other thing is Landon says he has to use the bathroom but doesn't. So, more tests need to be done. I would hardly called that being dismissed.

You could tell Jessica didn't agree with what Chris said but she didn't flat out say so. However, I do hope they find answers though.
daisy1000
Talker

Postby pianogossiper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 am

I can see Jessss's kids relationship with Chris' mom being like my boyfriends relationship with his stepdads family.

His stepdad had been in his life since he was 3 and his stepdads family still refuse to acknowledge him as anything - when his brother was born (he was 10) they went to a new years party and his stepdads mother made his mum take him home and only come back with the baby because "Scott isn't family."

pianogossiper
Informer

Postby Spillthattea » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

pianogossiper wrote:I can see Jessss's kids relationship with Chris' mom being like my boyfriends relationship with his stepdads family.

His stepdad had been in his life since he was 3 and his stepdads family still refuse to acknowledge him as anything - when his brother was born (he was 10) they went to a new years party and his stepdads mother made his mum take him home and only come back with the baby because "Scott isn't family."

My Sisters partners family is like that with my eldest Niece so it strikes a nerve with me. Maybe you don't feel the same connection you do with your biological grandchildren, and you don't have to, but keep your trap shut about it and show some humility and be decent. Especially if their child has stepped up and has a close relationship with their stepchild. The children in these situations have done nothing wrong and get no say, and it speaks volumes about the ADULT and who they are if they go out of their way to behave in such a petty way. How terrible would it be to show some love to a child?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Amateur

Postby WhateverCrap » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:58 am

First time uploading an image (or posting actually), but look what I found on Chris' mom's facebook!
WhateverCrap
Wallflower

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 am

Did Jess literally say "urine ologist" in her new vlog? Ummm they're called urologist.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby ericauda » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:53 am

I don't understand how Chris felt they were being dismissed again.... was he expecting surgery then and there? He's such a brat, if he doesn't get what he wants immediately he's pissy and everyone else is doing something wrong, boo hoo poor Chris.

ericauda
Talker

Postby smom12 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 am

News flash Chris... doctors don't know everything. The health industry changes daily and it's a lot of shit to know. So back the fuck off.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mazement » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 am

I'm glad they feel better now and I hope they get everything sorted for Landen as swiftly as possible.

I did find it curious that the doctor suggested maybe waiting a few months to see if the pain got worse for Landen...is a year not long enough to judge? Or did they not mention that it's been going on so long?
Mazement
Talker

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 am

Sometimes there may not be an answer. I was hoping they would find something wrong so they could fix it for poor Landen but it appears this is a hard case. When I was sick I had to get I think 6 diff opinions before getting an answer. I hope Jesssss doesn't just give up.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby MommaMia3 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:09 am

pianogossiper wrote:I can see Jessss's kids relationship with Chris' mom being like my boyfriends relationship with his stepdads family.

Sounds exactly like my situation with my stepdad and his family. They all hate my mother and I but won't actually say it. When they take family photos they either don't ask us to be in it or they put us on the end and crop us out. And then his mother tries to act like my children are her grandkids while still ignoring me

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby Britxo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 am

When Chris' mom crops out Jessica's kids and just has her biological grandkids while Mimi has all 7 posted on hers lol

Britxo
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 am

Britxo wrote:When Chris' mom crops out Jessica's kids and just has her biological grandkids while Mimi has all 7 posted on hers lol

link?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 am

Poor jesss lol none of her MILs have ever liked her
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 am

MommaMia3 wrote:

Sounds exactly like my situation with my stepdad and his family. They all hate my mother and I but won't actually say it. When they take family photos they either don't ask us to be in it or they put us on the end and crop us out. And then his mother tries to act like my children are her grandkids while still ignoring me

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
That sounds like my Mom's family.... And they're BIOLOGICAL. They believe my parents are below them because they have never had as much money as them, so if we got invited to anything as a kid, they acted like we were basically a charity case they allowed there and no one would really interact with us, let alone my "Grandmother". As an adult I now want nothing to do with them.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 am

Why did she blur out the doctors face all of a sudden? This girl has never cared about other people's privacy in her vlogs before.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby lynnd » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 am

shilohjulia wrote:Landen looks more and more like Drake as he ages

He does and I think him and Kyson are her cutest kids. <3
lynnd
Informer

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 am

It's annoying AF that they think the doctors are going to quickly give them a definitive answer as to what's causing the pain. I think this doctor did an extremely thorough job and Landen is clearly not suffering THAT much. It bugged me when the doc said, some kids suffer and can barely walk. What would you rate Landens pain, mild moderate or severe? And they said oh absolutely severe. I understand he's in pain when he wakes up but it's not an all day, can't walk, can't run type thing. I get the impression she's pushing for surgery just because. Gotta get those views.

pinkdiamond_3
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:It's annoying AF that they think the doctors are going to quickly give them a definitive answer as to what's causing the pain. I think this doctor did an extremely thorough job and Landen is clearly not suffering THAT much. It bugged me when the doc said, some kids suffer and can barely walk. What would you rate Landens pain, mild moderate or severe? And they said oh absolutely severe. I understand he's in pain when he wakes up but it's not an all day, can't walk, can't run type thing. I get the impression she's pushing for surgery just because. Gotta get those views.

When I needed my gallbladder removed it was fairly obvious that's what I needed but my doctor wanted to be 100% sure so I had to have a few appointments/tests done before she gave the go ahead. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be thorough. Chris probably wants a new gadget and knows this (Landon getting surgery) would boost her views and get a nice bump on her youtuber check.

Also...Jesss complaining about the smog when they own 3 cars.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

Why did she blur out these doctors faces but not the others?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam