C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by Shorty02 »

japaluvr wrote:Can a moderator delete whatthepho's post above? It mentions their last name =X I know it was by accident I'm sure... but we need to respect their privacy.

Also, I don't see why someone is bothered by a person they don't knows home appearance. :lol: They have kids, expect messiness. Yes, they have designated play rooms but they don't have furniture for a nice sitting room yet so might as well make use of an empty room and they did say the mosquitoes are pretty bad right now. Not to mention, helps contain the balls in one place than all over the yard. There's a saying somewhere that says something similar to "Excuse the mess, my kids are having fun being kids". I get the trash on the floor and walking with shoes in the house but a room that is barely used? C'mon. When the kids go to bed, we see them clean the kitchen up.
I agree. I have no issues with the mess in their living room. If the ball pit wasn't in there they wouldn't even use that room. I'm sure it will be removed soon, once they buy furniture for that space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I agree, the last name needs to be deleted. They have tried to keep their name private, even in news articles they are just called Cullen and Katie.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Baconsgirl wrote:Image find this so funny and had to share on C&Ks board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe i'm a stick in the mud, but how is illiteracy "so funny"?
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Someone tell me how to edit or delete and I gladly will!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthepho wrote:Someone tell me how to edit or delete and I gladly will!
I don't think you can after 5 mins of posting... mods can delete it though
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

If I report it will mod delete it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthepho wrote:If I report it will mod delete it?

I really don't have any idea about that.. sorry.. Maybe???
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree it should be deleted, but seriously their name is out there. I sincerely hope they don't think it isn't just one quick Google search away for anyone interested enough to look for it at this point.

Kinda have to laugh at the "they deserve their privacy" comment considering vloggers are anything but private, and don't exactly ask permission to vlog the people around them.

ETA: You Tube Wikia actually has their last names listed now. Seems it is "out."
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I agree it should be deleted, but seriously their name is out there. I sincerely hope they don't think it isn't just one quick Google search away for anyone interested enough to look for it at this point.

Kinda have to laugh at the "they deserve their privacy" comment considering vloggers are anything but private, and don't exactly ask permission to vlog the people around them.
I think it's just responsibility on our part. If that makes sense. Yes we are here to snark and discuss but i think we do have a responsibility to keep things like names and addresses that the vlogger chooses to keep private, private. Too me it kinda keeps the integrity of this board. Yes we like to give them a hard time but we aren't here to revel personal information that could compromise their safety. I agree that they aren't private and they should ask others for permission though, but being responsible and not disclosing info like that, that the vloggers don't want out there (even if it's a google search away) is something i feel like we should uphold.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Their last name was used in a few public articles after Brookes was born as well. It may have once been private, but doesn't seem to be anymore. They've made no attempt to have it removed.

This is important because how would anyone new that comes to their channel and looks them up know that they wanted their name private at some point? Most other vloggers are referred to as their last names on these boards, and I foresee this happening more and more now that it's out there.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wait... why shouldn't you use oragel? It's been a minute since I had teething babies and we used that and some stuff our pharmacist gave us called Hurricane... (lidacane)
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:Wait... why shouldn't you use oragel? It's been a minute since I had teething babies and we used that and some stuff our pharmacist gave us called Hurricane... (lidacane)
I was told not to use it when my oldest was an infant. It can numb the gag reflex.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthepho wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Wait... why shouldn't you use oragel? It's been a minute since I had teething babies and we used that and some stuff our pharmacist gave us called Hurricane... (lidacane)
I was told not to use it when my oldest was an infant. It can numb the gag reflex.

That makes a lot of sense.... Katie said something about it makes them loose oxygen?? Maybe she meant they could get choked.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Something seems off about Cullen lately. Every vlog he looks/sounds out of it. Maybe it's just me idk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Thank you Playsinrain, for justifying the privacy comment. Honestly, when typing out "respect their privacy" I was thinking how they aren't so private but according to the TOS, we aren't allowed to mention private stuff unless they've said it. I know they've hidden their last name in vlogs but also agree it's very easy to find out what it is. Unless they come right out and say their last name, I think we should uphold that respect as well.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

sataninwonderland wrote:Something seems off about Cullen lately. Every vlog he looks/sounds out of it. Maybe it's just me idk
I've actually been thinking the same thing. He's acting pretty similarly to the way he acts after he's buzzed. My dad is an alcoholic and acted similarly when he relapsed so I wonder if there could be some sort of drinking problem. I realize this very well could be a stretch, but he just seems even more over the top than usual. I sincerely hope I'm wrong for Gaines' and Brooks' sake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

japaluvr wrote:Thank you Playsinrain, for justifying the privacy comment. Honestly, when typing out "respect their privacy" I was thinking how they aren't so private but according to the TOS, we aren't allowed to mention private stuff unless they've said it. I know they've hidden their last name in vlogs but also agree it's very easy to find out what it is. Unless they come right out and say their last name, I think we should uphold that respect as well.
But it's ok to expose his sister's drug habit and prison tone no problem?

Protecting privacy is just a funny argument imo given the exposure their channel has brought to their family. After all, like I said, their last name is now being included in articles and Wikis about them.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Y'all are right, I shouldn't have posted it. I apologize.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

HelloSweetie wrote:
japaluvr wrote:Thank you Playsinrain, for justifying the privacy comment. Honestly, when typing out "respect their privacy" I was thinking how they aren't so private but according to the TOS, we aren't allowed to mention private stuff unless they've said it. I know they've hidden their last name in vlogs but also agree it's very easy to find out what it is. Unless they come right out and say their last name, I think we should uphold that respect as well.

Protecting privacy is just a funny argument imo given the exposure their channel has brought to their family. After all, like I said, their last name is now being included in articles and Wikis about them.
No, I wish Cullen's sisters privacy had been protected as well since they're not open about that.

(to whatthepho: that's okay, lots of other YouTubers on here who are less private are referred to by their last names so I can see why you'd do it!)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:

I don't think it's ok to expose that stuff. It was exposed well before I started posting here though.. I actually found out about that stuff here. I don't think his sister and her issues are fair game Bc she's not on the blogs and not discussed on the vlogs. I'm always one of the ones defending her, saying that it isn't Cullen's story to share on YouTube. If he does decide to talk about it or wshe if she is ever in the vlog again and she talks about it then yes, fair game. But I just don't feel right about dragging her through the mud here when it's not common "vlog knowledge". I feel the same way about Bryan's mother and stepfather situation.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”