• Advertisement

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Postby cjl123 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:10 am

pianogossiper wrote:I can see Jessss's kids relationship with Chris' mom being like my boyfriends relationship with his stepdads family.

His stepdad had been in his life since he was 3 and his stepdads family still refuse to acknowledge him as anything - when his brother was born (he was 10) they went to a new years party and his stepdads mother made his mum take him home and only come back with the baby because "Scott isn't family."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hell no! I would have told him to F themselves and never gone back around them again.

cjl123
Informer

Advertisement

Postby violet-kelsey black » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:16 am

WhateverCrap wrote:First time uploading an image (or posting actually), but look what I found on Chris' mom's facebook!

What is it? I can't read what it says because the picture is small and blurry when I click on it.

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Why did she blur out these doctors faces but not the others?

maybe because i bunch of people harped on her last time? or because she likes this doc better?
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby blackroses » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:
WhateverCrap wrote:First time uploading an image (or posting actually), but look what I found on Chris' mom's facebook!

What is it? I can't read what it says because the picture is small and blurry when I click on it.

It says thank you janele but I mean that's a pretty common name
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 am

Blackswan wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:It's annoying AF that they think the doctors are going to quickly give them a definitive answer as to what's causing the pain. I think this doctor did an extremely thorough job and Landen is clearly not suffering THAT much. It bugged me when the doc said, some kids suffer and can barely walk. What would you rate Landens pain, mild moderate or severe? And they said oh absolutely severe. I understand he's in pain when he wakes up but it's not an all day, can't walk, can't run type thing. I get the impression she's pushing for surgery just because. Gotta get those views.

When I needed my gallbladder removed it was fairly obvious that's what I needed but my doctor wanted to be 100% sure so I had to have a few appointments/tests done before she gave the go ahead. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be thorough. Chris probably wants a new gadget and knows this (Landon getting surgery) would boost her views and get a nice bump on her youtuber check.

Also...Jesss complaining about the smog when they own 3 cars.

Wait, since when did they own 3 cars? Last time I checked the had the Nissan bus and the dodge.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 am

They have the bus, an SUV, and Chris's car.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby AbbyClare » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:37 am

I'm sure they're gonna go for the surgery, pulling the concerned parent card while really they just want Landen to shut up. The way I see it this cyst doesn't seem to affect him in any way other than in the car. Maybe she should try not to take him in the car all the time, that's the conclusion anyone would draw first, isn't it. But then it would probably kill her not to go on errand runs three times a day.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 am

Blackswan wrote:They have the bus, an SUV, and Chris's car.

I thought they got rid of chris' car. we haven't seen it since they got the dodge. unless i missed it.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:45 am

fudgeitup wrote:

I thought they got rid of chris' car. we haven't seen it since they got the dodge. unless i missed it.

I've seen it still
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am

Blackswan wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I've seen it still

oh, then that's stupid. why own more cars that=n driving people?
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:55 am

than***
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 am

fudgeitup wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Why did she blur out these doctors faces but not the others?

maybe because i bunch of people harped on her last time? or because she likes this doc better?

Just odd because in the clip at the beginning of old footage, their faces were not blurred.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby whatthepho » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 am

They still have 3 cars?? I'd love to see their monthly expenses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker

Postby tessabravo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 am

Forgot to share this but what the HELL is that kid wearing. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/c05e842a0550c0699d663b36b553207c.png[/img]

tessabravo
Informer

Postby tessabravo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 am

nomis99 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/d5c223e85b1577d49f941233bc05a4e1.png[/img]

Oh . . . lovely

"Sharing the same igloo" Lmfao

tessabravo
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:17 am

fudgeitup wrote:

I doubt Chris would get rid of his precious car.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby whatthepho » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:17 am

tessabravo wrote:Forgot to share this but what the HELL is that kid wearing. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/c05e842a0550c0699d663b36b553207c.png[/img]

It makes her look like a tacky pilgrim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker

Postby waitwhat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:It's annoying AF that they think the doctors are going to quickly give them a definitive answer as to what's causing the pain. I think this doctor did an extremely thorough job and Landen is clearly not suffering THAT much. It bugged me when the doc said, some kids suffer and can barely walk. What would you rate Landens pain, mild moderate or severe? And they said oh absolutely severe. I understand he's in pain when he wakes up but it's not an all day, can't walk, can't run type thing. I get the impression she's pushing for surgery just because. Gotta get those views.

Jess is annoying to me and think she's a pretty shitty parent lots of times but I seriously don't think she wants her kid to have surgery for views. If he needs surgery she will absolutely milk it for views as she's done with every other injury her children have had but to put them through unnecessary invasive medical procedures for views? No...she'd have to be mentally ill (it's called Munchausen by proxy). Yeah she's done shitty things and has inadvertently harmed her kids somewhat (multiple men, moving around, feeding them crap, bringing a stranger she met online into the house when she barely knew him and so on-ik Chris turned out to be ok but the reality is Jess didn't know that when she brought him in her and Landen's bed, she got lucky that he wasn't a dangerous guy ) but I don't see her intentionally harming the kids. Not picking a fight I just wanted to say what I thought about that part of your comment.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby waitwhat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am

AbbyClare wrote:I'm sure they're gonna go for the surgery, pulling the concerned parent card while really they just want Landen to shut up. The way I see it this cyst doesn't seem to affect him in any way other than in the car. Maybe she should try not to take him in the car all the time, that's the conclusion anyone would draw first, isn't it. But then it would probably kill her not to go on errand runs three times a day.

No, when a benign situation produces pain even though it shouldn't, the logical step isn't to stop putting the person in said situation, it's to investigate and fix(if possible) the cause, as pain is not the normal response to said situation and it indicates something is wrong. They want the kid to have surgery to shut him up? Wtf come on, they aren't stellar parents but this is a cruel and unfair thing to say imo.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby Bsveach15 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am

Blackswan wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I've seen it still

That must me Janell's car you're talking about because when they said they got the Durango I recall Chris mentioning that he traded his car in for it.

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

waitwhat wrote:

Jess is annoying to me and think she's a pretty shitty parent lots of times but I seriously don't think she wants her kid to have surgery for views. If he needs surgery she will absolutely milk it for views as she's done with every other injury her children have had but to put them through unnecessary invasive medical procedures for views? No...she'd have to be mentally ill (it's called Munchausen by proxy). Yeah she's done shitty things and has inadvertently harmed her kids somewhat (multiple men, moving around, feeding them crap, bringing a stranger she met online into the house when she barely knew him and so on-ik Chris turned out to be ok but the reality is Jess didn't know that when she brought him in her and Landen's bed, she got lucky that he wasn't a dangerous guy ) but I don't see her intentionally harming the kids. Not picking a fight I just wanted to say what I thought about that part of your comment.
I don't see Jesss putting through surgery just for the views either but I wouldn't put it past Chris to push her in that direction. Chris might have turned out to be an ok guy but he seems sketchy to me. She needs to be really careful once and if they break up. I can see him spilling all kinds of dirt on her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

Blackswan wrote: I don't see Jesss putting through surgery just for the views either but I wouldn't put it past Chris to push her in that direction. Chris might have turned out to be an ok guy but he seems sketchy to me. She needs to be really careful once and if they break up. I can see him spilling all kinds of dirt on her.

I hope for the kids' sake Chris is ok(well, as ok as possible considering he pulled a knife on the mother of some of his kids?). I definitely agree with you about the dirt, judging by how he and Jess treated Ashely, yep, Jess is screwed if they break up.
waitwhat
Informer

Postby MommaMia3 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:52 am

tessabravo wrote:Forgot to share this but what the HELL is that kid wearing. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/c05e842a0550c0699d663b36b553207c.png[/img]

She looks like a court jester

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:08 am

MommaMia3 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Forgot to share this but what the HELL is that kid wearing.

She looks like a court jester

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I had to look up what a court jester was and your SPOT ON!!!!
honestly, i hate those trendy baby outfits that have no back and just tie around the neck, they look stupid and I feel like they would be uncomfortable for the baby's neck.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby tessabravo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:18 am

That video on Mess's story of Chris scaring Adderal was actually sad and cute. But was immediately ruined by the hyena laugh behind the camera.

tessabravo
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam