DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do you guys want to start a drinking game everytime Missy says "Finn is taking a nap" - I think we will all be wasted before the vlog is over!! Missy is complaining that school is starting in August only because she has to get her lazy ass out of bed early to drive him there!! They need to get shoved in the dungeon every single time Finn is left in there crying for hours - it seriously pisses me off! The 6 minute mark Missy is so busy thinking she's the Bird Queen and there is Finn running off to the side with no parental supervision as usual!! What is else new - Missy wanted to buy something that was already done so she wouldn't have to do any extra work! I find it so weird that Ollie is still passing out all the time and they haven't set up his sleep schedule for school! 8:55 - WTF!!!! I can't even deal anymore, this girl needs to be smacked into Parenting 101!!!
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

onbreak wrote:In Bryans instastory Finn is rocking on the grey horse and as he tips forward the clip ends. More head bumps and bruises to come with their lackadaisical parenting style.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

It says "I caught him" in the corner.. yeah right Bryan
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I think the problem with Ollie always responding with "yeah" or "good" is that the questions thrown at him are so rote. It's the same thing over and over again. Bryan and Missy have provided the answer and just want him to confirm it. "Isn't it so exciting that you're starting preschool, Ollie?" really only allows him one response. There's no room for conversation. His language development is stifled because he's been brought up talking to others through a damn camera about the same things over and over again. That's my take on it, anyway.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

onbreak wrote:If you were to do a YouTube mama wife swap who would you swap missy with...??????
I would pick Andrea Mills. I really think if Missy were still in Idaho she'd be living like that. And Andrea could show Bryan what a real stay at home mama does all day.

I actually like Andrea Mills for the most part. That would be a great wife swap though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love that the first 10 seconds of the vlog is Finn finding a choking hazard on the floor (a quarter) and playing with it and Bryan just laughing about it. Amazing parenting bro.
LOL they didn't use the backpack or the lunch box from that ToysRUS ad... i knew they wouldnt. :roll:
I'm really glad Ollie was good at drop off, and that they didn't make it into something it wasn't. good for them.
Finn's vocab is really exploding. Him holding out the little cup of ice cream was so dang CUTE!!
I guess poppa is the new maintenance guy, has there been a day this week that Mimi and Poppa wernt there?
Whos this random Trav guy who is suddenly Bryan's "friend"? Some other random youtuber looking for subs?
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I wonder what the "errands" were that Missy had to run? She was gone all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Is Ollie not capable of hugging Finn like a normal person? I know they won't, but why can't they stop him from man-handling the poor kid??

Also, how the hell did they hit 3 million already??!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:I wonder what the "errands" were that Missy had to run? She was gone all day. Image

Errands and appointments.. hmmmm. Also did she REALLY uber around all day? Doesn't she have a brand new Cadillac with probably less than 500 miles on it? Wasn't that the whole "excuse" as to why they needed it? So she could go and run errands in her own car? What was stopping her from driving the caddy to the school and then going where she needed to go?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WTFoxtrot wrote:Is Ollie not capable of hugging Finn like a normal person? I know they won't, but why can't they stop him from man-handling the poor kid??

Also, how the hell did they hit 3 million already??!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
He was so rough with him this vlog. Jerking your brother into a headlock is NOT a cute hug, its Ollie being a little asshole. UGH!!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

In the part when finn found the quarter, you could hear a vacuum running in the background? Or maybe it was something else but it definitely sounded like a vacuum! Missy was out running errands so i guess it was the cleaning lady? Lol
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Finn holding out his arms holding his ice cream was so dang adorable!!!! How can they. It be so obsessed with that adorable guy?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The Cadillac probably still reaks of rotten food

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:I wonder what the "errands" were that Missy had to run? She was gone all day. Image

Errands and appointments.. hmmmm. Also did she REALLY uber around all day? Doesn't she have a brand new Cadillac with probably less than 500 miles on it? Wasn't that the whole "excuse" as to why they needed it? So she could go and run errands in her own car? What was stopping her from driving the caddy to the school and then going where she needed to go?
I don't think Missy even likes to drive bc effort :roll: I'm sure her errands were getting her hair and nails done, buying some trendy clothes, eating cookies and milk...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sad interview.. Only two questions and he drew a blank on what he wants to be when he grows up. I hope the preschool has a Community helpers unit this year.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Sad interview.. Only two questions and he drew a blank on what he wants to be when he grows up. I hope the preschool has a Community helpers unit this year.

I bet they have never talked to him about jobs and such. It's a foreign concept for them. He's like job? What's a job? People have jobs?? :roll:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Of course he wants to be like "dada" when he grows up... Dada doesn't do anything, eats whatever he wants, and buys extravagant toys! He's a man child.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

WTF . Why would BRyan hand back the quarter Finn found.. Do you know how many kids choke a year .. of course the lumps dont care they have small legos over the house
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

652,358 new subscribers on Tuesday, huh? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c1bc37.png[/img]

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Finn holding out his arms holding his ice cream was so dang adorable!!!! How can they. It be so obsessed with that adorable guy?

Oops. *HOW CAN THEY NOT BE SO OBSESSED

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote:652,358 new subscribers on Tuesday, huh? Image//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c1bc37.png

Well, they could be less obvious about buying subscribers lol. What the heck????

Return to “Daily Bumps”