Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by OldCountry »

I figured out why they are not making one of the many rooms in their McMansion a playroom. They will have 2 flights of stairs to play on so no need for one. :x
There appeared to be quite a bit of editing today playing that idiotic "game" of throwing their chairs down the stairs. I have a feeling there were probably a few tumbles. Idiots..
What was with the Giraffe in Black in the background when it was time to open the package? As others have stated, she just got to be there when the free shit arrives. What did we get? What did we get? What did we get" Horrible how that package was ripped apart, I''m sure the sender saw and I hope she was in shock. And with Bison repeating They love it! Love it? the little darlings barely stop to see what anything was just grabbing, throwing and going for the next item :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: oh wait, I forgot the two who trained them :oink: :oink: the Masters of Piggydom.
Sandocan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sandocan »

"Mom wakes up with a serious neck injury, so Dad takes on the extra duty! The girls dance, sticker the house, and run each other over with their Flintstone cars! What was supposed to be Summer Picture Day turned into something very different!"

Quite a dramatic blog description I must say. I cannot count the times I have had a stiff neck or an horrible lower back pain and yet I got up to get my children ready and feed them. This lady is such a crybaby my goodness... I am sure that none of us here ever acted like that.

And those children are just a walking serious accident. I almost had a heart attack when they were throwing those chairs down the stairs. One of the heavy twins almost fell but she had the reflex of holding on to the railing. Again when running around the island one of the heavy twins got hurt and was crying. The music muted it and the camera was cut off. It is a true miracle these kids are still intact. Come to think of it maybe that is the true meaning of a miracle unfolding.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Sandocan wrote:"Mom wakes up with a serious neck injury, so Dad takes on the extra duty! The girls dance, sticker the house, and run each other over with their Flintstone cars! What was supposed to be Summer Picture Day turned into something very different!"

Quite a dramatic blog description I must say. I cannot count the times I have had a stiff neck or an horrible lower back pain and yet I got up to get my children ready and feed them. This lady is such a crybaby my goodness... I am sure that none of us here ever acted like that.

And those children are just a walking serious accident. I almost had a heart attack when they were throwing those chairs down the stairs. One of the heavy twins almost fell but she had the reflex of holding on to the railing. Again when running around the island one of the heavy twins got hurt and was crying. The music muted it and the camera was cut off. It is a true miracle these kids are still intact. Come to think of it maybe that is the true meaning of a miracle unfolding.
Yep, I rewound that part because he cut it off so quickly when she was holding her arm and crying.
You're the parent of the year Bison! :roll:
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

TLC wants us to meet the quad squad. Comments are hilarious!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:You can go snark on drew Barrymore fb page if you want. She posted an advertisement for the quads that Tyler and Ashley were very proud of.
Can someone please post a link? I'm too lazy to search right now. ;)

I'm curious too about the Pinner's conference now. Did people not want them there due to the chaos they caused with the filming/girls etc.? I can see that happening.

And I hadn't thought about them hiding a nanny, but it totally makes sense.

They are so pathetic!
https://www.facebook.com/DrewBarrymore/

Haha that lady that claims "to be good friends" w the Greedners is actually a KAD lipshit seller under Trashly. She is a major kiss ass to them & of course sent gifts. She lives in Australia & has NEVER met them but of course in her delusional KAD mind they're besties!
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

The Greedners suffer from "faux-lebrity" disorder. They think they are a big deal, but no one important really cares about them.
You see it all the time from reality TV show "stars".

The next logical step for them is to have Trashley record an album or make a music video.
That's what all the other big-headed losers seem to be doing. :roll:

It says a lot about current society that so many people are desperate for their 15 minutes of fame. :(
And what's even worse is that they get idolized by so many pathetic shut-ins who don't have lives of their own.

I'm just fed up with all of it! :x
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Okay so I watched their most recent vlog, first I've seen in a long time. The girls are getting cuter, I think. Are there two sets of twins? Or at least two that look very alike and another two that look very alike? Two of the four are especially getting cuter. Hell if know who is who, though, I still don't even know all their actual names.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Sammy16 wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Might be too late for mama Ponto.....someone said they made a lot of money from something she put on YT that went viral. Mama Ponto replied to her about setting it up. Is everything $$$$$$$???
Unfortunately, everything is money money money. I had never heard of the Ponto quads so I just went on their Facebook and first thing I noticed is they have their YouCaring fundraiser account pinned as the top post so that's the first post everyone sees.

I was also on the Hoffman's blog last night and I noticed she now has information on how to donate money directly to them and that bummed me out. I'm not discrediting her in any way because she does an amazing job with her kids and is a far better person to model than Ashley Gardner will ever be. They're also much more deserving than the Gardners. I had just never noticed that donation information before.

It may not bother anyone else but for me, it just takes away from enjoying these stories when I see the GoFundMe, YouCaring, and PayPal information.

The Pinto mom always thanks every person on Facebook who donates to them via YouCaring and posts the link for others to donate too.

She also posted a while back they were asking car dealerships to donate a van to them.

IMO they are slowly turning into the Greedners. I'm sure she is watching the gravy train that is overflowing & wants some for her family.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Oh my god! Their KAD are absolutely ridiculous! This is JUST a sore neck from sleeping wrong people. God knows she didn't do anything strenuous to hurt herself or have a serious car accident or fall down the stairs. Such click bait. Some comments from the KAD:

I'm praying for you. See a chiropractor. Get a massage. (Didn't she just have one?) Please take her to the hospital to get X-rays. Seriously? Imagine the doctor coming in to their room after just seeing a someone who lost their child or a car accident victim that lost a limb or their life.
Doctor: "What brings you in today Ass?"
Ass: "Wah! Wah! Wah! I slept wrong. My neck hurts and I need more attention. My KAD followers said I needed to come in. It's sooo haaarrrddd doc laying around watching other people take care of my kids and get more attention than me like my sis-in-law Madison. Everyone likes her better and she is a better parent than I ever will be. We need more money and views. Even Amanda, my little helper bitch with my Lipshit, is getting more attention and sympathy for her kid."

These two morons are sorry excuses for parents & human beings. Anything for attention. Sad, sad people.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Couldn't have said it better GA Peach! Spot on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Another thought - I have had situations where I have been sick or in horrendous pain. The last thing I would want or even think about it laying there getting my picture taken. Who does that? Oh yeah that's right attention seeking fame whores that's who.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

It's a stiff neck, Trashley. Suck it up.

Should be nothing compared to all of the recovery for the "surgeries" you've had for your "endometriosis."
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

I haven't watched a vlog in ages but after reading about Trashly's "injury" from you guys I had to check it out.

OMG what a baby & such a FAKER! So she was so hurt TyBag had to help her to the bathroom! Give me a break, what a drama queen!

I also think TyBag didn't believe she was that bad. I love how he is passive/aggressive with her when she acts like this. For example, he has the girls throwing their chairs down the stairs while screaming right outside her door while she was supposedly "resting" & later after his "helpers" arrived they too were back playing on the stairs.

You have to know that pisses off the PrincAss! Of all the places to play in that big house it has to be right outside her door! That's what I mean about passive/aggressive.

I also loved how fake fearful Trash looked when Schmeggy came to say hi. Ok first off WTF is with that hideous nick name? I also loved when BigTitty Tyrant said she looked better & she said I took a bath, his response, "you didn't even need my help into the bathroom". Oopsie Trashly you messed up!

Lastly, only a stupid idiot would encourage their children to throw chairs down the stairs & make it a game! I wonder what object will be the next fun thing to throw down? Great parenting Greedners!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Did anyone else want to slap her when she sooking in bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Can someone screenshot when she is standing in the background it's really creepy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

I'm beginning to wonder if she's manufacturing a malady. "After sustaining a serious neck injury, follow SCRAP through diagnosis and recovery," (Busby wannabe).

Either that or drama queen, er, princess is crumbling under the added weight from her sapphire crown.

:scratch:
JMO

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe, just MAYBE, today's blog is out of order?
Maybe one of the FF knocked mommy dearest block off with a pink chair as she was being screeching mommy monster up the stairs? Then she is in bed being all pitiful?
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

PollyKrome wrote:Image
Looks like a ghost from "The Sixth Sense".

'I see free stuff.'

Creepy.
JMO
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

PollyKrome wrote:Image
Awwwww look....a couple of creepers. There really is someone for everyone.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”