DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by CallieT »

I think it's a glitch, it still says they have 2.7 mil on YouTube. The same thing happened to I think Samika, and they don't seem the type to buy subs.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

CallieT wrote:I think it's a glitch, it still says they have 2.7 mil on YouTube. The same thing happened to I think Samika, and they don't seem the type to buy subs.
I see 3.4 mil[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 21df79.png[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Today was a really cute vlog I hope Ollie flourishes in preschool and finally starts to learn. Finn with the quarter definitely made me nervous I never let my son his age have stuff that small.

Where is Luna????

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I hated how they are acting like suddenly they have all this free time with Finn and are all the sudden discovering what a fun kid he is! Like they got rid of Ollie for a few hours (and still wasted half of that sitting near his school at starbucks) and in this short time had some mega epiphany that they have another child. Bryan said "you're our little buddy today", "you're going to learn to like starbucks just like your brother, okay" "it's so cool having moments like this with Finn...because if Ollie wasn't in school...it's..it's just different with two kids...it's cool that I get to just have my focus on Finn today...because he's such a fun little boy and I love playing and hanging out with him". I get that when one kid goes off to school you have more time to focus on the others but they are acting like they've never had a free moment with just Finn before and that this is some strange new world they are living in without Ollie. It's bizarre to me.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

CallieT wrote:I think it's a glitch, it still says they have 2.7 mil on YouTube. The same thing happened to I think Samika, and they don't seem the type to buy subs.
I don't know...I saw it on YouTube under the video and again on their channel homepage. That's what made me check if social blade matched. I'm just waiting to hear Bryan's explanation. I'm sure he'll do a MAJOR FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENT video,
put on his best innocent/shocked face, and give us some story about how he casually noticed that they had hit 3 mil...and it's surreal...they are so humbled...fake tearing up from Bryan...etc. Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Of course he wants to be like "dada" when he grows up... Dada doesn't do anything, eats whatever he wants, and buys extravagant toys! He's a man child.
I was *dying* when Bryan got all emotional over this ImageImageImage Ollie only said that because he didn't really understand the question and that was all he knew to say.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

How's that food baby Missy?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c38b0c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I couldn't stop staring at Missy's belly.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Tiger27 wrote:I hated how they are acting like suddenly they have all this free time with Finn and are all the sudden discovering what a fun kid he is! Like they got rid of Ollie for a few hours (and still wasted half of that sitting near his school at starbucks) and in this short time had some mega epiphany that they have another child. Bryan said "you're our little buddy today", "you're going to learn to like starbucks just like your brother, okay" "it's so cool having moments like this with Finn...because if Ollie wasn't in school...it's..it's just different with two kids...it's cool that I get to just have my focus on Finn today...because he's such a fun little boy and I love playing and hanging out with him". I get that when one kid goes off to school you have more time to focus on the others but they are acting like they've never had a free moment with just Finn before and that this is some strange new world they are living in without Ollie. It's bizarre to me.
It's probably because when Ollie is around, it IS his world. They've made it that way. And now that he's not with them all the time it all feels new to them.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Scrolling through my Facebook feed and ctv has made a article on the 2 year old girl who has been circulating the net with her little speeches. I then went through the comments they have on the article and found this one. It sums up all parent vloggers but soon as I read it Bryan and Missy came to mind. I posted the screen shot for the article and the comment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3e8fda.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ee5c7c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I couldn't stop staring at Missy's belly.

She would look so much better if she went up one size in her tank, in the plaid shirt (it was so tight on her upper arms), and went up at least a size on her jeans AND got a little bit of a higher waisted jean so she could kind of hide that mommy gut. She could stand to lose a little bit of weight, but that will never happen, so why not just dress for your actual size?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:I hated how they are acting like suddenly they have all this free time with Finn and are all the sudden discovering what a fun kid he is! Like they got rid of Ollie for a few hours (and still wasted half of that sitting near his school at starbucks) and in this short time had some mega epiphany that they have another child. Bryan said "you're our little buddy today", "you're going to learn to like starbucks just like your brother, okay" "it's so cool having moments like this with Finn...because if Ollie wasn't in school...it's..it's just different with two kids...it's cool that I get to just have my focus on Finn today...because he's such a fun little boy and I love playing and hanging out with him". I get that when one kid goes off to school you have more time to focus on the others but they are acting like they've never had a free moment with just Finn before and that this is some strange new world they are living in without Ollie. It's bizarre to me.
What about all those days that Ollie was camping with Mimi and Papa? All they did was moan about how much they missed Ollie and how it was "interesting" with only one kid. And then they went to the lake to see Ollie every day. They're just figuring out that Finn is absolutely adorable and fun? We've known for a long time. Jerks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

Any day now we will probably get a reason why Luna is gone video.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Strawberry26 wrote:Scrolling through my Facebook feed and ctv has made a article on the 2 year old girl who has been circulating the net with her little speeches. I then went through the comments they have on the article and found this one. It sums up all parent vloggers but soon as I read it Bryan and Missy came to mind. I posted the screen shot for the article and the comment. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3e8fda.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ee5c7c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Good. I've seen those vids in FB and don't find anything cute about that little girl. I think they are encouraging her to be snooty and sassy, and I don't think it's cute.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

heymallie wrote:Any day now we will probably get a reason why Luna is gone video.

"She needed more space and attention, and she kept trying to get out, so we decided she would be better on a farm."

Either that or there will be 5+ minutes of vlog space devoted to her to prove she's there.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Ugh I HATE the videos of that little girl. I don't know how anyone could find them cute or think that she isn't being coached off camera. I hope that her internet "fame" ends soon so that maybe she has a chance at being a normal little girl. She'd make a great actress one day.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Has anyone noticed he doesnt talk about his album or his music anymore.. Wonder if his album was a huge flop and lost money
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sure it was. He spent a LOT on that, with the studio time, musicians, yes man producer, ghost writers (he didn't write all of the songs), vocal coach (he actually had one for the album) and all the videos...And don't forget, gallons of Throat Coat tea!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He's just pissed he has to keep all eyes and attention on finn. He's down to one nap and ollie is happy with a snack and show.. Soon Finn will be zombied out and put in a two year old class come November

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”