BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

misskaila93
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Brittany reminds me of Pinocchio instead of saying "I'm a real boy" she says "this is the real me" lol I never seen someone try so hard to be relatable its pathetic. I don't know I still think there is something wrong with Brittany or she doesn't know who she is. She has no life, no friends, no personality..the bitch is bland. All her 'friends' are from YouTube how fucking sad lol. Oh and I'm going to call her Brittany for now on just to piss her off because I bet she really wishes her name was Britney instead of Brittany :D
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I just watched her snap story and I just wAnna say I have never tried to create the perfect family on social media. If you're that desperate than you need help lol. She is someone who is easily influenced, and you can't blame anyone but yourself for that.

And did we really need 500 snaps asking about opinions to reupload the videos even though she pretty much decided she was going to? Also, another 500 snaps about how anything from here on out is the genuine Britney. Yawn .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I just watched her snap story and I just wAnna say I have never tried to create the perfect family on social media. If you're that desperate than you need help lol. She is someone who is easily influenced, and you can't blame anyone but yourself for that.

And did we really need 500 snaps asking about opinions to reupload the videos even though she pretty much decided she was going to? Also, another 500 snaps about how anything from here on out is the genuine Britney. Yawn .

God. If anyone believes her anymore I have a bridge to sell.

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Her quote in the book should have been - "I will never change. I am more me now than I ever have been. Side note.. I've changed. But I don't like saying changed. I've grown. But I'm going back to who I was before, before I changed the change pre-change change for a dollar. P.S. My husband HUSBAND OK wants to vlog okay he wants to I swear." - Brittany Sills 2017.

Please for the love of god get Ean away from that camera. If I hear him clear his throat one more time I may have an aneurism. When he tries to be cool and silly and put on voices esp when playing with Karlow I get confused and think it's Aria talking. No word of a lie.

I can't stop watching her vids but because this is like the most entertaining slow-motion train wreck I can't seem to look away from.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Brit must've shit herself when she realized she pissed off Keren.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't watch Keren, is it pronounced Karen? Or ker-een?

I'm soooo sick of hearing her talk about how she's going back to the real her, but a few months ago she was never changing.

Not changing+going back to the real her= A FRAUD WHO CANT KEEP UP WITH HER OWN LIES.

bluemom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bluemom »

I was being nosy on Brit's twitter and I don't think she's following Keren anymore and I don't think Kyra is following brit anymore!

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

^ keren is pronounced like Karen. When I first saw her name I thought it was pronounced "Kuh-ren"

Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

bluemom wrote:I was being nosy on Brit's twitter and I don't think she's following Keren anymore Image and I don't think Kyra is following brit anymore!

It looks like they're all still following each other as of now

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What the hell is going on with this girl? I feel like I'm so behind because all of her actions are very confusing.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Whotiesyourshoes wrote:This is going to seem like such a duh statement, but after watching her last video of this girl is so mentally and emotionally unstable. She's as fake as they come. I really hope she seeks help. She's not stable enough to raise children on her own and I think that's why Ean hasn't left.
She has a lot of qualities of borderline personality disorder. I'm not diagnosing her (as I was blamed for doing with depression before Britney admitted she was depressed), but it's pretty clear from a personal standpoint.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So I re added my snap chat just to look at her snaps today... blech.. regarding that book. It is from another youtuber who is honestly 10x worse than Brittany in the unrelatable department. She has her neighbors drop off food for her and when she cant do that she goes to her moms restaurant, she has a nanny and has weekly lunches alone, goes grocery shopping by herself and gets her hair and nails done on the regular. She was on the YT channel "Millennial Moms" for awhile and that is where she stole this whole "Millennial Mom" crap. which to me, a millennial mom is a mom who does it all.. not a mom who sits at home and complains all day. Th publisher of that book is super shady to if you google it. Anyway, all that to say Brittany shouldn't feel so special and hands down will never read that book (has she ever read any book?!)
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

flightlessbird wrote:
Whotiesyourshoes wrote:This is going to seem like such a duh statement, but after watching her last video of this girl is so mentally and emotionally unstable. She's as fake as they come. I really hope she seeks help. She's not stable enough to raise children on her own and I think that's why Ean hasn't left.
She has a lot of qualities of borderline personality disorder. I'm not diagnosing her (as I was blamed for doing with depression before Britney admitted she was depressed), but it's pretty clear from a personal standpoint.
Nah, she's just an immature dumbass.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Sipsteaclassily wrote:
bluemom wrote:I was being nosy on Brit's twitter and I don't think she's following Keren anymore Image and I don't think Kyra is following brit anymore!

It looks like they're all still following each other as of now

Britney follows keren and kyra

Keren follows Britney and kyra

Kyra follows just Keren

Did kyra used to follow Britney? Im guessing so since she pity invited her to florida on twitter

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched (well made it 1 min in) the back to school haul, and that creamer sipping intro was annoying, Brittany don't ever do that again.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched (well made it 1 min in) the back to school haul, and that creamer sipping intro was annoying, Brittany don't ever do that again.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh my god, those yumboxes are 30$!!!!

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Sipsteaclassily wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Isn't that her real name? I think she is the fool who misspells her own name.
Wait, what? I've been watching her videos off and on since she was pregnant with Aria and I didn't know that. That's so incredibly stupid.

Yep. Her real name is Brittany sills. She spells it Britney because apparently people don't know how to pronounce Brittany and it annoys her.... I like Brittany better, but you know she has to be basic.

That's so stupid who just wakes up one day and says ok I'm gonna change my name spelling just bc people don't know how to pronounce it? Did she come up with that stupid ass lie too? Sounds like it. She had it spelled that way from the start of her YouTube so she has to be referring to people who live around her that can't supposedly pronounce it. Newsflash Brittany you are from the south and so am I and always had 9 million other kids in my school named Brittany. Pretty sure people know how to say it lmao. Another petty ass lie she made up.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Uh oh! what will Brittany do. Oh yeah, flannel everything. Basic B. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9b9700.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Elviraa wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
Sipsteaclassily wrote: Wait, what? I've been watching her videos off and on since she was pregnant with Aria and I didn't know that. That's so incredibly stupid.

Yep. Her real name is Brittany sills. She spells it Britney because apparently people don't know how to pronounce Brittany and it annoys her.... I like Brittany better, but you know she has to be basic.

That's so stupid who just wakes up one day and says ok I'm gonna change my name spelling just bc people don't know how to pronounce it? Did she come up with that stupid ass lie too? Sounds like it. She had it spelled that way from the start of her YouTube so she has to be referring to people who live around her that can't supposedly pronounce it. Newsflash Brittany you are from the south and so am I and always had 9 million other kids in my school named Brittany. Pretty sure people know how to say it lmao. Another petty ass lie she made up.

What other way can you possibly say it because I have a really hard time believing people say it "Brit-a-knee". Never in my life heard it said something other than Britney.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”