waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by waitwhat »

teddyandmommy wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They've been uploading 2 videos a day lately.. I wonder if it's because their videos have been getting less than 300K views now.

It's kinda smart though, both videos combined are giving them over 500K views in 24hrs. I'm sensing their last paycheck was lacking and they realized they had to start making an effort lol
Idk why the paycheck joke annoys me so much lmao. They're probably trying to catch up since everyone is complaining about them being behind.
I don't think the paycheck comments are jokes tho? They live off of YT. From everything I've seen they started YT so they wouldn't have to work. They saw a "business" opportunity and they took it. They don't give a damn about the viewers(did they even give thanks for the 1M, to this day?) but less views=less money=*gasp* they might have to WORK!!
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

waitwhat wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They've been uploading 2 videos a day lately.. I wonder if it's because their videos have been getting less than 300K views now.

It's kinda smart though, both videos combined are giving them over 500K views in 24hrs. I'm sensing their last paycheck was lacking and they realized they had to start making an effort lol
Idk why the paycheck joke annoys me so much lmao. They're probably trying to catch up since everyone is complaining about them being behind.
I don't think the paycheck comments are jokes tho? They live off of YT. From everything I've seen they started YT so they wouldn't have to work. They saw a "business" opportunity and they took it. They don't give a damn about the viewers(did they even give thanks for the 1M, to this day?) but less views=less money=*gasp* they might have to WORK!!
Yeah they are jokes saying that they basically don't try unless their bills are due? They upload videos fairly consistently, average like 5 days a week. I just don't get it lol. People complain because they're behind on videos or don't upload. Then they post more videos to try to catch up and people still have something to say lol
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

teddyandmommy wrote: Yeah they are jokes saying that they basically don't try unless their bills are due? They upload videos fairly consistently, average like 5 days a week. I just don't get it lol. People complain because they're behind on videos or don't upload. Then they post more videos to try to catch up and people still have something to say lol
The reason they do YT is because it's the easiest way to make money, short of money falling from the sky in their laps. How is it a joke to say they don't try unless it's for bills? The whole thing is for paying the bills. You think if their views hadn't been declining they would have upped their game and temporarily(we all know it) tried to get their shit together? I find it perfectly logical that they got their paycheck for July, realized how much money they lost by being lazy and tried to make up for it. We all know it won't last. No big family vlogger has work ethic if they did, they'd have a job other than selling their children online.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

Ok.. what kind of make up "review" was that kyra?? Lmao
Once again she "reviewed" a make up pallet and didnt use any colors! Like wtf. I also cringed the whole time she did her make up, she did everything weird and ass backwards. That foundation was a little too light for her. She put on several different powders for no reason, i understand she likes the natural look, but dont "review" a pallet and not use any colors.. it was basically a get ready with me. Ughhh once again, she has all of this awesome makeup and she does the same "all natural" colors from a very colorful pallet. Like whats the point of having alot of different pallets, if your just going to do the same thing everytime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

And her brows! Do something with those girl! Lmao

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

And when she put that blue (for no reason) near her lash line... no just no lol you could barely see it. Ok rant over

bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

greeneyes21 wrote:And her brows! Do something with those girl! Lmao

IKR! haha I definitely don't think kyra is like some super beautiful girl (she's not notpretty just not like anything special) but man she would be more attractive if she did her eyebrows (not like crazy but just a little something) and especially for a freaking makeup video!

but side note levi talking is soooo cute in some of their recent vlogs. I am disliking the vlogs overall less now, but I mostly just tolerate kyra and oscar for the kids because even though I don't think they are the cutest physically I think their personalities are just precious!
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Blackswan wrote:Why do you guys like these people so much?
I don't like them, but to be honest there are too many people on this thread who like them and jump on posts. So I dont post. They are reckless, have a shitty relationship, spend so much money, make little effort at their jobs and endanger their children.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kyras snapchat saying her dad wanted to hang out with Levi. What about your other child? Like, I know she is a baby but jesus, include her a little.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
I don't like them, but to be honest there are too many people on this thread who like them and jump on posts. So I dont post. They are reckless, have a shitty relationship, spend so much money, make little effort at their jobs and endanger their children.
I agree! Stopped posting cause OK are both loud and obnoxious. Kyra's rants give me headache. And too many people on here defending them for each and every post, feels like YT comment section.
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Whateverumean wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
I agree! Stopped posting cause OK are both loud and obnoxious. Kyra's rants give me headache. And too many people on here defending them for each and every post, feels like YT comment section.
I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.
I look at them and think wow you are annoying and that their parenting choices at times are so so so far from ok.
They aren't the greatest parents I've ever seen that's for damn certain but they also aren't the worlds shitiest parents, isolating their children while getting drunk and drugged out of their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

HE CUT HIS HAIR!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

poisonprincess wrote:I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.
I look at them and think wow you are annoying and that their parenting choices at times are so so so far from ok.
They aren't the greatest parents I've ever seen that's for damn certain but they also aren't the worlds shitiest parents, isolating their children while getting drunk and drugged out of their minds.

Oh ok but all other threads you can go gun ho on them? But not okbaby? Please. They're just as bad as every other YouTube family.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

So is the new trend to leave that spot on the tip of your nose for highlight? I mean it just looks to me like she forgot to blend but hey I'm not a make up professional

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

It took him that long and all he did was buzz it at home wow he is so lazy, I could see if he was growing it out for a style but no he was just too lazy to buzz his hair!!!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Blackswan wrote:
poisonprincess wrote:I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.

Oh ok but all other threads you can go gun ho on them? But not okbaby? Please. They're just as bad as every other YouTube family.
I mean, there ARE worse youtube families out there. For being teen parents raising 2 kids on their own, they could be doing a LOT worse. You just have to take a look at the kids to see what type of parents they are.
Levi and Alaya are happy, healthy and not neglected in any way. Yes, I don't really vibe with them as people (especially Oscar) but as parents? they've come a long way from those days when they bathed Levi in his own poo. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging someone's growth.

Anyway, I was just checking BritneyandBaby's thread because of her drama with okbaby and kkandbabtj and saw your post, so I don't believe your opinion on them is exactly unbiased lol. You really have a way with words... what is it that you said? "Her eyebrows don't even live in the same city they're so far apart. She has ugly yellow feet. She has a beak nose and sunken eyes"

What is it about them that pisses you off so much? lmao
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

What drama does Brittney have with ok and kk?

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

There is an inbetween between loving them and hating them, but if you are unable to acknowledge that they still risk their kids safety (Oscar getting Levi to do things a toddler should be doing, Alaya and the blankets) then you are not inbetween. You are up their ass.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

And trust me they haven't come that far, a few weeks ago Kyra tried to wash the shit off Alaya right into the kitchen sink full of dishes

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Pineapples wrote:What drama does Brittney have with ok and kk?

I haven't seen any drama?

Return to “OKBaby”