Neener1304
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Neener1304 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9069cb.jpg[/img]
From what I have gathered she will be around 35 maybe 36 weeks pregnant when she'll try to get amity out... Does she really think "full term" means ready to come out? smh this girl
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

What lol
Doesn't she have a scheduled c section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She's so desperate and selfish for what SHE wants(VBAC)that she is willing to risk her child not having fully developed lungs. Dayum gewd mahm guys. Total goals. I'm so jealous
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Neener1304 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9069cb.jpg[/img]
From what I have gathered she will be around 35 maybe 36 weeks pregnant when she'll try to get amity out... Does she really think "full term" means ready to come out? smh this girl
She is crazy for alway trying to get her kids to come early, way to think about their health smh. I remember seeing a comment from a subscriber about how her due day was they birthday and she said oh she's not going to stay in there that long though, wtf

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Wasn't she specifically told she can't have a VBAC with Amity too? What a stupid fucking bitch.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she is in such a rush and hates being pregnant why the fuck does she keep getting knocked up?

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

This stupid bitch is going to get Amity out early then start over exaggerating about how her baby is a miracle premie. Anyone remember when she started trying to claim Jakoby was a miracle baby because he was born early? He was born at about 36 weeks and he was fine.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

lily1995 wrote:This stupid bitch is going to get Amity out early then start over exaggerating about how her baby is a miracle premie. Anyone remember when she started trying to claim Jakoby was a miracle baby because he was born early? He was born at about 36 weeks and he was fine.
Dan she wants to talk about her 'miracle' baby I was born at 26 weeks, wasn't supposed to make it through the night & if I did was gonna be severely handicapped. Here I am 27 yrs later, with a mild case of CP, 22/100 vision in my left eye & none in my right. That's a miracle.

On another note because of these disabilities I can't find a full time job, Tayler is popping out kids left and right and can afford a nicer house than any single person in Canada living in geared to income would ever get.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

reminds me so much of this bat shit crazy girl I used to know she went into labour was having contractions we told her to go to the hospital she said no its not labour anyway a few days later she goes to her doctors appointment and she only went to get the doctor to fill out forms the doctor checks her and she is rushed in for an emergency c section, her child was born a bit early 3 weeks to be precise and he was almost 3 kg spent one night in nicu whilst she spent a good few days in icu because her blood pressure was so high, she had been in labour and by ignoring it when her contractions tappered off the placenta had started to die off and her blood pressure sky rocketed, she was told she almost died and lost her son technically she should have had a c section the night she was having all the contractions as something was clearly wrong but of course she did not tell the doctor that and to this day she goes on about how she saved her childs live and he was born so early 31 weeks or something stupid and under 2 kgs I was there I saw her and baby and its all lies but hey anything for attention right, so glad I lost that crazy
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The only reason she is trying to have Amity soon is because Sara just had her baby. The attention isn't on Tayler's kids anymore. She doesn't have the only grandchildren.

Plus Chuckie's brother Matt has a son that doesn't look very much older than Anberlin.

Pretty sure that Tayler found out Matt's girlfriend was pregnant & was like "oh fuck I better get knocked up again too!! Can't have the focus off of me!"

Then Tayler found out Sara was pregnant probably not long after her abortion & just HAD to get knocked up again. Because that spotlight was off of her yet again.

Chuckie's family is excited about Sara's baby & isn't really acknowledging Amity's arrival next month & Tayler is squirming hating every single second of it.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

leem91 wrote:The only reason she is trying to have Amity soon is because Sara just had her baby. The attention isn't on Tayler's kids anymore. She doesn't have the only grandchildren.

Plus Chuckie's brother Matt has a son that doesn't look very much older than Anberlin.

Pretty sure that Tayler found out Matt's girlfriend was pregnant & was like "oh fuck I better get knocked up again too!! Can't have the focus off of me!"

Then Tayler found out Sara was pregnant probably not long after her abortion & just HAD to get knocked up again. Because that spotlight was off of her yet again.

Chuckie's family is excited about Sara's baby & isn't really acknowledging Amity's arrival next month & Tayler is squirming hating every single second of it.
Exactly. It doesn't matter how much they may love their grandkids, she stirred up enough shit that they aren't paying her any mind. And it fucking drives her crazy
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Womb dweller...she called Amity a womb dweller...it's not like Amity asked to be conceived, you fucking insisted it, idiot. Some of you have only just joined the Tayler Train in the last year or so and probably aren't aware that she always tries to get her kids out early for whatever reason. Anberlin's due date was December 2013, I think like maybe the first or second week, and Tayler did whatever she could to make her come early and she succeeded.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Womb dweller...she called Amity a womb dweller...it's not like Amity asked to be conceived, you fucking insisted it, idiot. Some of you have only just joined the Tayler Train in the last year or so and probably aren't aware that she always tries to get her kids out early for whatever reason. Anberlin's due date was December 2013, I think like maybe the first or second week, and Tayler did whatever she could to make her come early and she succeeded.
Yea and didn't she claim she didn't trust the Dr who was going to deliver her so she found a different Dr who agrees to deliver her sooner
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

It absolutely does my head in the way her dumb ass thinks she knows better than medical professionals.

Claims she was in labor with Jakoby for ages even though the doctors told her she wasn't every time she came into the ER.

Her doctor didn't want to deliver Anberlin early so she went and go a new one.

It's common knowledge you shouldn't get pregnant right after an abortion but she did it anyway.

Websites say you can't feel hiccups early but Tayler doesn't think it's impossible because she's been pregnant 7 times so she thinks she's an expert.

You shouldn't make a baby come out early when there is nothing wrong but Tayler is "fucking miserable" so she's going to do it anyway for her own comfort.

Oh and I just found this gem. "I don't want to give birth early"
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... c065bc.png[/img]

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Offtopic but I'm interested to compare Amity with my daughter. I'm due about 2 weeks after Tayler, so it should be fun to see.

Sorry, continue on
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I swear, her amniotic fluid must be 75% Mountain Dew.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I hope she can never have kids after this one. Could you imagine what she would do? Lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:I swear, her amniotic fluid must be 75% Mountain Dew.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
75% Mountain Dew, 25% Taxpayers money

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

What blows my mind is this is going to be her 4th labor! She's not a new mom. It's not like she doesn't have some idea of what the hell labor feels like. Is she seriously that out of tune with her body? I know she's stupid, but is she really this stupid or is this some reverse physiology shit. Says she wants the baby out that she's coming soon then pulls this poor me in scared shit gimme a break. I hope she's been smoking. And I hope they drug test her. Granted they won't take the kids probably but it would still be a kick in the ass and funny as shit to see her freak out about it

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ad511c.png[/img]

She calls this kid "Lovebug" after saying that she's a womb dweller. Lol she always makes her kids seem like parasites and then says nice things about them.

ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”