Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Playsinrain wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Also, I can't watch so can someone please sum up today's vlog? Thank you Image
Vlog recap 'you spent $5 000?! on what?!'

- Jared and his dad go fly fishing yawn *cue twee music and scenic montage*
- It's a miracle Ellie spotlights scapegoat child Jackson for a whole 1 min 45 (i counted) talking about how well behaved he is - she even tells how he accidentally shut calvin's hand in the door and Jackson wasn't blamed. Cal looks uncomfortably ignored for the speech.. someone's been listening to the "haters"...
- Cut back to fly fishing *yawn* - at least the scenery is gorgeous ? Jared also uses the phrase 'more bigger' maybe Ellie is rubbing off on him...
- Jackson is adorable cleaning up after Cal. Boys are in matching t-shirts.
- Footage of Ellie and Cal screeching (Ellie's version of speech therapy maybe.. too mean?!)
- Recap of fishing
- Jared surprises Ellie that he bought a guitar! He is sharing it with his dad for when they travel instead of taking nicer guitars. Rich youtuber logic - buys nice guitar for travel to save nicer guitars for home. Ellie is excited. Jared seems genuinely passionate and excited which makes a change from ya know fake happy Jared.
- Ellie raves about Jackson's academic progress - what is this weird alternate universe where Jackson is centre of the vlogs?! - apparently he didn't want Ellie teaching him before (probably for the best)
- Cal says 'No' to everything - Jared proves he is Ned Flanders irl
- Ellie preps fruit for making videos with her healthy cousin tomorrow
- They clarify the guitar isn't actually worth $5 000, Ellie was mistaken. Jared gives us a passable rendition of 'Make you feel my love' by Adele
- Calvin is actually pretty cute walk-riding his bike
- Jared talks about 'Movie Pass' and him and Ellie discuss if its a good deal or not - this is question of the day for viewers.

Other comments: Cal is getting so much cuter these days and love Ellie's hair in the vlog
Not to be that person but Make You Feel My Love is actually a Bob Dylan song. It's been covered a few times though. :) Garth Brooks, Billy Joel, and Adele apparently? Not a Adele fan so I didn't know this. lol oops
haa whoops! didn't actually know that uncultured swine that i am ;) thanks for the info
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Now, this is actually a cute picture. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 551314.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
Vlog recap 'you spent $5 000?! on what?!'

- Jared and his dad go fly fishing yawn *cue twee music and scenic montage*
- It's a miracle Ellie spotlights scapegoat child Jackson for a whole 1 min 45 (i counted) talking about how well behaved he is - she even tells how he accidentally shut calvin's hand in the door and Jackson wasn't blamed. Cal looks uncomfortably ignored for the speech.. someone's been listening to the "haters"...
- Cut back to fly fishing *yawn* - at least the scenery is gorgeous ? Jared also uses the phrase 'more bigger' maybe Ellie is rubbing off on him...
- Jackson is adorable cleaning up after Cal. Boys are in matching t-shirts.
- Footage of Ellie and Cal screeching (Ellie's version of speech therapy maybe.. too mean?!)
- Recap of fishing
- Jared surprises Ellie that he bought a guitar! He is sharing it with his dad for when they travel instead of taking nicer guitars. Rich youtuber logic - buys nice guitar for travel to save nicer guitars for home. Ellie is excited. Jared seems genuinely passionate and excited which makes a change from ya know fake happy Jared.
- Ellie raves about Jackson's academic progress - what is this weird alternate universe where Jackson is centre of the vlogs?! - apparently he didn't want Ellie teaching him before (probably for the best)
- Cal says 'No' to everything - Jared proves he is Ned Flanders irl
- Ellie preps fruit for making videos with her healthy cousin tomorrow
- They clarify the guitar isn't actually worth $5 000, Ellie was mistaken. Jared gives us a passable rendition of 'Make you feel my love' by Adele
- Calvin is actually pretty cute walk-riding his bike
- Jared talks about 'Movie Pass' and him and Ellie discuss if its a good deal or not - this is question of the day for viewers.

Other comments: Cal is getting so much cuter these days and love Ellie's hair in the vlog
Not to be that person but Make You Feel My Love is actually a Bob Dylan song. It's been covered a few times though. :) Garth Brooks, Billy Joel, and Adele apparently? Not a Adele fan so I didn't know this. lol oops
haa whoops! didn't actually know that uncultured swine that i am ;) thanks for the info
No no no! I promise I didn't mean it like that. I'm just a music snob! Sorry!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Even this thread has slowed down dramatically, they're getting too boring and they need some spice in their vlogs. At this point I wouldn't even complain about talk of Ellie's 3rd fart on the eighth day after a positive ovulation test on a full moon. Give us something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

So tender. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 76ca64.jpg[/img]

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:So tender. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 76ca64.jpg[/img]

Whenever I see her use the word "tender" I cringe. I know it means gentle, but why not any other word like sweet, kind, loving. I know that's asking a lot given her very limited dictionary. I keep thinking she's seeing her kids as food otherwise.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I've always assumed Ellie uses the word "tender" because sounds pretentious.

One word to imply that her children are the most sweet, quiet, well-mannered and precious beings imaginable.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

heymallie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:So tender. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 76ca64.jpg[/img]

Whenever I see her use the word "tender" I cringe. I know it means gentle, but why not any other word like sweet, kind, loving. I know that's asking a lot given her very limited dictionary. I keep thinking she's seeing her kids as food otherwise.

I know-- I keep thinking of steak, or pot roast. I still think she got the word from the lyrics to Silent Night. I have never in my life heard of children being described as "tender".

emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

In today's vlog at 5:06, jared comes home from fishing, and shows Ellie the new guitar. She says "I'm shocked, I thought you were coming home with like 10 wet fishes!" FISHES!!

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

"Fishes" is not -technically- incorrect if multiple species of fish were being referred to. However, this is Ellie, not an ichthyologist...so yeah. Terrible, disheartening grammar. Good thing Jackson's been sitting with Ellie and showing her numbers. He is hesitant to move onto letters until he's sure she's got the numbers down.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:
heymallie wrote:

I know-- I keep thinking of steak, or pot roast. I still think she got the word from the lyrics to Silent Night. I have never in my life heard of children being described as "tender".

Seriously! Same here. And "extra tender" lmao you've got to be kidding me. If she wasn't dumb as a doorknob, I'd swear she was trolling us.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And especially the way she uses it-- "it's been extra tender today". WTF does that even mean?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Every time she says tender I mentally add "and juicy" to the end. Is extra tender like extra crispy?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They have never had a Social Blade rank in the 7000s before! Jared must be shitting himself with the way the numbers are sinking. I find it interesting that they are blocking users who haven't made "hate" comments in weeks. Makes me wonder if Jared thinks part of the problem is the troublemakers like us pointing out how scripted things are. I think there is no doubt that they read here now given that they are blocking users that have the same YTMD name as IG and who haven't made any IG comments recently.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Double post but I just watched Ellie's IG story from the day and the amount of potatoes she made for dinner was laughable! Their food budget must be so small

And she made Bonnie buy her a candy bar.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:They have never had a Social Blade rank in the 7000s before! Jared must be shitting himself with the way the numbers are sinking. I find it interesting that they are blocking users who haven't made "hate" comments in weeks. Makes me wonder if Jared thinks part of the problem is the troublemakers like us pointing out how scripted things are. I think there is no doubt that they read here now given that they are blocking users that have the same YTMD name as IG and who haven't made any IG comments recently.
These are the vlogs i want to see regular family life. It might bring some of the adults back and get rid of some of the 12 year olds. Camping trip is coming up soon. They will raise the views grandma/grandpa M
Usually can help raise the views
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I feel like Ellie is pregnant, they will announce at 8 or 10 weeks. I only think this because with my first pregnancy Ellie and I had the exact same due dates, and now I am almost 5 weeks pregnant myself. It would be just my luck lmao. Why do Ellie and I always have the same cycles/fertile window

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

canmom2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:They have never had a Social Blade rank in the 7000s before! Jared must be shitting himself with the way the numbers are sinking. I find it interesting that they are blocking users who haven't made "hate" comments in weeks. Makes me wonder if Jared thinks part of the problem is the troublemakers like us pointing out how scripted things are. I think there is no doubt that they read here now given that they are blocking users that have the same YTMD name as IG and who haven't made any IG comments recently.
These are the vlogs i want to see regular family life. It might bring some of the adults back and get rid of some of the 12 year olds. Camping trip is coming up soon. They will raise the views grandma/grandpa M
Usually can help raise the views
They might get a few extra. Idea from camping and a new pregnancy, but I doubt they can get back where they were. They are just different people now, and Jared talks down to his audience. 8 months ago they were making 800k to 1.2 million a year . They have fallen far from that.

It will be really interesting to see how Ellie handles Ruby's channel passing them in 3 months (based on future projections).
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

gymchick43 wrote:I feel like Ellie is pregnant, they will announce at 8 or 10 weeks. I only think this because with my first pregnancy Ellie and I had the exact same due dates, and now I am almost 5 weeks pregnant myself. It would be just my luck lmao. Why do Ellie and I always have the same cycles/fertile window Image

Congrats!! Were you pregnant when she was with Jackson or Calvin?
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Playsinrain wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
No no no! I promise I didn't mean it like that. I'm just a music snob! Sorry!
[/quote]

Its fine i totally got you were joking, was just teasing you :P

Return to “Ellie and Jared”