JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

whatthepho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by whatthepho »

Mom2two wrote:I don't think any doctor will do spinal surgery on a child that young because he cries in his car seat. "Severe" pain. Yeah ok. He cries for a second and then he's fine. Maybe he has night terrors in the car because of the motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night terrors? From what she says he does it every time he wakes up in the car. It could very well be from the cyst. The wait and see approach is standard, and didn't the doctor say they would do some more testing? What did she expect to happen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

whatthepho wrote:Look guys, the second time in her life she's been fed a vegetable![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6c9dd2.jpg[/img]

That baby is not cute. I'm aware, I'm a horrible person!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

twomommies wrote:
whatthepho wrote:Look guys, the second time in her life she's been fed a vegetable![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6c9dd2.jpg[/img]

I can't believe she's not in her peeeeeenk high chair.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

twomommies wrote:

I'm with you sister.

At least we can keep each other company in hell lol

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

whatthepho wrote:
twomommies wrote:

I can't believe she's not in her peeeeeenk high chair.

They must not be a home which would explain why she's eating veggies and not pizza

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

Did Jess edit the latest pic of Addie eating peas because her eyes are two different colours lol
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Mumsy2sm wrote:Did Jess edit the latest pic of Addie eating peas because her eyes are two different colours lol
Probably used a filter Image

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

they're at Mimi's what else is new

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:I don't get what Chris wanted to hear if he apparently thought that the doctor "dismissed" them again? The doctor isn't a magical fairy that will immediately cure whatever it is that's going on with Landen. He ordered more testing to be done and said that he believes the kid is in pain, so I don't get it.
Chris is the kind of person that is impossible to please.

Remember a few weeks ago Jess talking about how Chris is the type if he isn't happy with how something is going he'll talk to the right person and get it sorted, all that crap? Now that's twice we've saw him leave appointments with Landen and complain about being dismissed but say nothing at the time. Not so big and bad as we like to pretend eh Stabby?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Exactly! remember when Chris was hiding in their bedroom quietly talking to the camera about how he wasn't satisfied with the painters a few weeks ago? he's a whiny little bitch
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:I don't get what Chris wanted to hear if he apparently thought that the doctor "dismissed" them again? The doctor isn't a magical fairy that will immediately cure whatever it is that's going on with Landen. He ordered more testing to be done and said that he believes the kid is in pain, so I don't get it.
Chris is the kind of person that is impossible to please.

Remember a few weeks ago Jess talking about how Chris is the type if he isn't happy with how something is going he'll talk to the right person and get it sorted, all that crap? Now that's twice we've saw him leave appointments with Landen and complain about being dismissed but say nothing at the time. Not so big and bad as we like to pretend eh Stabby?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Exactly! remember when Chris was hiding in their bedroom quietly talking to the camera about how he wasn't satisfied with the painters a few weeks ago? he's a whiny little bitch

What did he expect to have happen? I can't stand when people complain with zero solution. If you're going to complain, have a solution in mind. "I feel like he dismissed us. I wish he would have..." or "I'd feel better if...". No, instead just bitching like the mooching man child he is. What, was he expected for Landen to be rushed in to surgery then and there?

snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

Momma8683 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:It's annoying AF that they think the doctors are going to quickly give them a definitive answer as to what's causing the pain. I think this doctor did an extremely thorough job and Landen is clearly not suffering THAT much. It bugged me when the doc said, some kids suffer and can barely walk. What would you rate Landens pain, mild moderate or severe? And they said oh absolutely severe. I understand he's in pain when he wakes up but it's not an all day, can't walk, can't run type thing. I get the impression she's pushing for surgery just because. Gotta get those views.

This! I honestly and sadly feel they are pushing for surgery for the veiws and sympathy they would get. I hope I'm wrong to feel that way
I really don't think jess is trying to get surgery for views. For a long time (less so now) in American culture surgery has been seen as the fix all to a lot of problems. And if someone doesn't know a lot about medicine it's easy to assume that the best fix for most issues is surgery. Jess has definitely made some questionable choices in the name of views (those fucking flames) but I don't think she's crazy enough to want her 3 year old son getting surgery for views.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
WhateverCrap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WhateverCrap »

blackroses wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
WhateverCrap wrote:First time uploading an image (or posting actually), but look what I found on Chris' mom's facebook!
What is it? I can't read what it says because the picture is small and blurry when I click on it.

It says thank you janele but I mean that's a pretty common name
Yeah but it's tagged "With Janell Ann". Clicked on the name. Sure enough. It is THAT Janell :P
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

WhateverCrap wrote:
blackroses wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: What is it? I can't read what it says because the picture is small and blurry when I click on it.

It says thank you janele but I mean that's a pretty common name
Yeah but it's tagged "With Janell Ann". Clicked on the name. Sure enough. It is THAT Janell :P
Ok that's weird. Why would Janelle be making her stuff??

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

so what happened in the latest vlog?

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

violet-kelsey black wrote:so what happened in the latest vlog?

Kyson and Kaden are in separate kindergarten classes. Best thing that could have happen. Kaden's speech is going to take off and their behaviour will probably improve and people will finally stop with the "delayed" and "autism" bullshit diagnoses. Then it will be Addie's turn to be the delayed one :lol:
Last edited by waitwhat on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I hope Jessica and Chris split up just because of her stupid click bait videos. And I didn't realize just how stupid 2 stay at home parents to 1 baby looked until Jessica was being her crazy dance in the car but geez they look absolutely silly.

JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

cjl123 wrote:I hope Jessica and Chris split up just because of her stupid click bait videos. And I didn't realize just how stupid 2 stay at home parents to 1 baby looked until Jessica was being her crazy dance in the car but geez they look absolutely silly.

Out of all the comments I've read so far, this by far takes the cake. Wow
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

JustBeingCurious wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I hope Jessica and Chris split up just because of her stupid click bait videos. And I didn't realize just how stupid 2 stay at home parents to 1 baby looked until Jessica was being her crazy dance in the car but geez they look absolutely silly.

Out of all the comments I've read so far, this by far takes the cake. Wow
Idc. And give me a break, Jessica is complaining about 1 errand/activity a day between 2 stay at home parents they should manage that with no problem.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I'm actually possitively surprised that twins are in different classes :D didn't think Jess would do that since she seems to see them as one person
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Even if it means that 5 children have their lives uprooted and are shifted around and lose yet another father figure? I get not standing Jess but this would hurt the kids and who the fuck deserves a failed marriage because they use clickbait on YT :lol:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “JesssFam”