Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by CherryBaby »

I didn't mean to say "Carroll," I meant to say "Fatroll Flap". Stupid WordPerfect.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Ass might have to train someone else to be her Lipshit helper. Either Amanda will be so fed up with the bullshit from Ass or may not have to work ever again after what happened to her child and will be more well off than Ass & Tittyboy.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

SnarkieSophie wrote:
girlielove wrote:Ok, I have to get this out of the way. A poster said that there was a reason the Greedners can't have kids naturally. That's a really terrible thing to say. I used fertility help to conceive my multiples. Is there a reason I couldn't have kids naturally? Am I less deserving of kids, while murderers and child molesters are able to conceive naturally? I think a lot of people who follow the Greedners, who actually started out as fans, were attracted to the IVF success story, and I'd hate for people to be turned off this site because we're flinging insults where they don't belong.

Dear girlielove,

Our Sisters are most definitely NOT having a go at "people who can't have kids naturally" like you, who needed fertility help to conceive your multiples (congratulations as I know how painful and devastating the IVF lottery can be), or me, who had a radical hysterectomy as a young woman due to Ovarian Cancer. By the way dear Sisters, all my resultant medical problems and surgeries have stemmed from this initial surgery. In January of 2010, I needed more surgery and unfortunately contracted a hospital super bug called MRSA. My health has been going downhill ever since. By the way Stellaboo I, also, hope the villain who stole my iPad Mini whilst I was in hospital comes down with a violent bout of diarrhea because I was in a private room plus ensuite due to the fact that my MRSA renders me highly contagious. My poor bloody family and friends and even the poor Cleaners have to wear a mask, gloves, gown and bootees to enter my hospital room.

What our Sisters are referring to by saying "people who can't have kids naturally" is a subject we return to again and again. Why? Because we know the Greedner"s "8 year infertility struggle" is bullshit.

In one of Trashley's illiterate blogs, published only a few years before the birth of her 4 miracles, she says something to the effect of I enjoy being a Nanny because I can have fun with the kids but I gladly hand them back to their parents at the end of the day. Also, I'm too young to have kids at the moment and I just want to have fun.

Trashley also claims that their fertility problems were a result of her painful Endometriosis. She then embellishes this lie with stories of the countless, painful surgeries she has endured in order to conceive. I commented, only recently, on the fact that if the delicate little flower and hypochondriac Trashley, whom we know and loath, experienced any Endometriosis pain within the last 4 years it would have been filmed, as were her daily IVF injections (Sisters for a damn good LMAO laugh go back and watch the "Infertility Journey" vlog, an actor she is not!) and uploaded to Facebook and YouTube faster than you can say "Grifters" in order to solicit even MORE cash donations and gifts.

Many of my Sisters and I believe the 8 year infertility saga was Two Ton's and not Trashley's story and this is what our Sisters meant when posting the line "people who can't have kids naturally".

Two Ton being the arrogant, bullying narcist that he is wanted a little Mini-Me or multiple Mini-Mes and yes, he was blessed with the Ty Twins. However, the fault did not lie with Trashley it was Two Ton's fault. Obviously, Two Ton was embarrassed by this so they googled "reasons for female infertility" and found Endometriosis and thought it sounded easy to fake. So this became the crux of their infertility story.

I believe Two Ton is infertile and, as per my recent post, because he is morbidly obese. Obesity in males lowers their testosterone levels and this can affect a male's fertility. Incredible as it sounds, Two Ton was even fatter before the birth of the FF than he is now. I am absolutely positive both were checked out and Tyson's Doctor told him their infertility was his fault and that if he lost weight they would probably conceive.

So, Two Ton went on a diet for 5 minutes between donit and Sodalicious runs and threw in the towel telling his child bride that infertility will be her fault, due to Endometriosis, NOT his and promptly signed them up for that GoFundMe charity for infertile couples to have IVF as they had just been declared bankrupt.

Awl done.

Oh jeez Sophie MRSA that's some serious shit your dealing with. I'm so sorry your having to go through that.

I remember this subject from gomi. And yes we had come to the conclusion that it was FatASS. I remember I had made a comment about his swimmers being the size of whales as they too were so fat they couldn't swim and referred to them as whale sperm and someone was disgusted reading the word sperm and TyASSon.

So it all makes sense now. The decorating, the pedicures, the love of smelly candles, making potpourri, his love for hobby lobby, his bathtub foot selfies, all that. He is in touch with his feminine side since he has little to no testosterone. I'm surprised he can grow a beard.

Thanks for bringing this up. A walk down memory lane.

Speaking of foot selfies I'm feeling a foot selfie on the beach from the fat one. Actually a beached whale shot while lying on his stomach with one foot in the air would be superb but I suppose I'm asking for too much...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:
Sunnyunicorn wrote:
2. I'm sure Amanda notified TRASH when her daughter had that emergency and for Ashley to not even post on the Facebook page to give customers a heads up?? That's so shitty to do to Amanda! And does Amanda live near them? I can't believe they haven't vlogged about it (a la the osborn quads) or filmed themselves going over to do something nice for Amanda's family (a la going to the Binghams after one of their kids broke something.) Does Ashley give even the tiniest shit about Amanda? She must pay her a LOT.

A posted a quick video the day of the "10% off but I can't do the math" lipshit sale that Amanda was having a "small family emergency" and not to "git upset" if you had not been invoiced. Apparently, Amanda's daughter being in a coma is "small" but Ashley's sore neck is "serious". Man she needs to eat some humble pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't she have done a please say some prayers for Amanda and her family. Or just shut up entirely to keep her privacy (Amanda had to explain her family emergency as the lipshit KADs were complaining) and done the work herself? Oh how stupid of me to think that...
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks, Sophie, for clarifying this. When I commented that Tyson 's Fatroll flap got in his way from even being able to attempt conception, I made a disclaimer that it had nothing to do with those who had infertility (including my sister,) I was only posturing the fact that T$A wouldn't even know what their fertility status was, because, well, Tyson.[/quote]

Considering this is a snark site I would hope we don't need to always be apologizing or putting disclaimers out when we want to share our witty positions. Although sometimes I do feel the need to do a disclaimer if something I say may be politically incorrect as I directly don't want to offend anyone.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

girlielove wrote:Ok, I have to get this out of the way. A poster said that there was a reason the Greedners can't have kids naturally. That's a really terrible thing to say. I used fertility help to conceive my multiples. Is there a reason I couldn't have kids naturally? Am I less deserving of kids, while murderers and child molesters are able to conceive naturally? I think a lot of people who follow the Greedners, who actually started out as fans, were attracted to the IVF success story, and I'd hate for people to be turned off this site because we're flinging insults where they don't belong.
I am so sorry to have offended you. I made that comment in reference to the Greedners specifically- given their exploitation and lack of appreciation for the gifts they have been given. The Greedners in no way represent the entire infertility community so my comment was not meant to be taken that way. The reason behind my comment was that they wanted kids so badly, yet they pawn the girls off on family members every chance they get, Ashley complains about them constantly, the wet diapers, the terrible diet, basically everything we all discuss here. They don't act like they wanted to be parents at all. They were given 4 amazing gifts and instead of cherishing them, they exploit them and do the bare minimum when it comes to parenting. There are much much worse parents in the world but at the same time I think the girls deserve a lot better. Again, I apologize to you and anyone else I may have offended. <3
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

charmed596 wrote:I just figured out they call Scarlett scarley barley because of hazel basil busby

T$A are friends with the Weavers quad family. One of their quads is named Yale Pi (because they were born on Pi Day). Yale Pi... Indie Pie...
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sammy16 wrote:
charmed596 wrote:I just figured out they call Scarlett scarley barley because of hazel basil busby

T$A are friends with the Weavers quad family. One of their quads is named Yale Pi (because they were born on Pi Day). Yale Pi... Indie Pie...

They aren't very original are they ?
Charlotte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Charlotte »

What kind of idioms are these people? No stair gates and lets throw things down stairs. I have 3 kids under four and if any of them carried on like this God help them or a person who taught them that. They are filthy and toilet training isn't that hard. My 20 month old is showing interest and I'm all for it.

Ashley as a mother here is some news unless you are in hospital you don't get sick leave. You have to carry on via sheer force. Also safety straps are on high chairs for a reason. I need to practice calming down whilst watching this. Her acting sick was so fake.

Those gifts she can't part with I can't face talking about. Don't get me started on gifts. Someone needs to teach the parents some manners so they in turn can teach the kids

I don't get how they can afford this new house. Please can someone explain?

Watching them I can envision fingers in sockets, someone falling off a chair and a trip to hospital and that's just Tyson.
He is a controlling idiot.

When did they become so greedy?
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Last night I went to YT to read comments and there were over 1000. This morning it's down to 560. What the hell? Was Asswipe's neck so much better she could read comments and delete them? And if you have to delete almost half of your comments, you might need to rethink what you're presenting the world.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

The koolaide drinkers are out in full force on TLC. Same old stuff - you don't know what it's like to have 4 2-years old. They just turned 2 (ah no - they are almost 3). It would be hard to toilet train FTYO's. Are you a perfect parents? They will grow into better children (magically!!?). Oh these people. I can't stand them. I do like that more and more people are starting to see who they are.
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

mia wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:Image
Looks like a ghost from "The Sixth Sense".

'I see free stuff.'

Creepy.[/quote

Can we turn this into a meme and make it go viral. Please please please!!!!!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Charlotte wrote:What kind of idioms are these people? No stair gates and lets throw things down stairs.

The same kind of idiom that allows their children to stand on tables, high chairs, chairs in restaurants. The same ones who will put tents over their children's beds to keep them in but allow them play on the steps and walk up to snakes while they stand back shaking with fear. The same ones who allow their children to stand in shopping carts, or let them out to push the shopping carts into anyone or thing in their path. The same ones who do not teach manners. The same ones who are too lazy to teach those same manners, begin potty training (instead put duct tape on the diapers), take away binkies, trade bottles of milk for sippy cups of milk in bed. The kind who are more concerned about how they are dressed and their hair is fixed instead of behaving. The same ones who treat their children like a pet....... SIT.....GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... BEG.......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... THROW A TANTRUM.......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT.....BE SAD/BE HAPPY/JUST STAND THERE......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... The same ones who feed their children garbage....You get my drift

When did they become greedy? From the first gift or dollar to crowdfund their miracles!!!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Charlotte wrote:What kind of idioms are these people? No stair gates and lets throw things down stairs.

The same kind of idiom that allows their children to stand on tables, high chairs, chairs in restaurants. The same ones who will put tents over their children's beds to keep them in but allow them play on the steps and walk up to snakes while they stand back shaking with fear. The same ones who allow their children to stand in shopping carts, or let them out to push the shopping carts into anyone or thing in their path. The same ones who do not teach manners. The same ones who are too lazy to teach those same manners, begin potty training (instead put duct tape on the diapers), take away binkies, trade bottles of milk for sippy cups of milk in bed. The kind who are more concerned about how they are dressed and their hair is fixed instead of behaving. The same ones who treat their children like a pet....... SIT.....GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... BEG.......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... THROW A TANTRUM.......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT.....BE SAD/BE HAPPY/JUST STAND THERE......GOOD JOB.........HERE IS YOUR TREAT..... The same ones who feed their children garbage....You get my drift

When did they become greedy? From the first gift or dollar to crowdfund their miracles!!!!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

fudgenuts
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgenuts »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Oh my go to this old picture on Tyson's personal page - dated back to 2012 - Ashley's mom made the comment to the picture - Chester the Molester.

I'm like, your kidding - she said that not to mention how close to the truth, given him going after a 14 year old Ashley when he was a legal adult.
----do you really want to go there ?
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry for the triple posting do not know what happened. It never submitted and when it did x3
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:Last night I went to YT to read comments and there were over 1000. This morning it's down to 560. What the hell? Was Asswipe's neck so much better she could read comments and delete them? And if you have to delete almost half of your comments, you might need to rethink what you're presenting the world.

So I haven't read any YouTube comments for weeks, however, this comment prompted me to do so. I read the first post and its 27 replies and gave up. I've said this before but it's worth repeating. I'm horrified that these halfwit KADs are allowed to drive, vote and breed.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

How many times can they show the same house zzzz

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”