Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:I try to quit this site i really do but my tolerance for Keren's bs always loses.. so prepare for rant:
- that stupid clothes rack for new items idea is blatantly ripped off aspyn does she really think we dont watch other youtubers? (see 5min mark) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1HbwM0yY4
- it seems like as she has 0 personality she is now gonna become a basic 12 yo - avocado toast obsession, fake glasses, pranks, booty shorts
- not sure why jackson needs a queen size but now he will be able to get out of bed on his own maybe do something about the POOL FENCE/french doors
- pretty sure that ridiculous mirror is still not secured - a kid in the UK died a few years ago from an unsecured shop mirror falling on him but its not like kk has ever given a crap about safety before..
- if landon is crawling and the floor is hard maybe when you leave him unattended put him in the play area?... ya know that place you never use where you bought special matting to soften the floor. They could get some stair gates and Landon could have a grand time.
YES. the way she leaves landon unattended ALL THE DANG TIME and with jackson sometimes too just makes me so anxious. Idk why she trusts them so much,
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:She so fucking weird! Like having half Asian babies was a life goal of hers. Almost like fetishising! I have mixed kids but you don't hear me going on about it constantly. She doesn't even realise how offensive some the things she says to Khoa are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok when you guys first mentioned this i thought you were crazy but now i TOTALLY see it...she is totally fetishizing and it's weird AF
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellar wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 59c961.png

LMAO you can 100% see her tiddies in the reflection of the shower. I reported the video for nudityImageImage
Haven't watched the video yet but.....what would make her think this is ok? Maybe it's just me but it's such odd behavior. We don't need to see this much detail. I wonder what Khoa thinks of this? He's pretty modest about this stuff. I can't believe she's actually naked in the video. At least pretend your naked and secretly be covered up.

he prob doesn't like it but can't do anything about it bc keren does whatever she wants. he doesn't have the balls to stand up to her for real
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kseal012 wrote:
fingusername wrote:For the love of gawd....stop buying the same style of bathing suit..it looks terrible on you.
Right!! And who actually wants to spend $90 to spend on that bathing suit... I feel like she just links them in her disruption so people can know how much she spends on ALL of her clothes...
that bathing suit looked atrocious on her bc it was WAY too small. it was riding up her butt and her boobs looked like they were gunna pop out of the sides. You're a mom. have some decency.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wednesy??? That is... sad. Like, Wenesday OK... I'll cut you some slack. Wendsday... Ok, maybe... but WEDNESY?!?!!? WTF is that?!?!?!?!?!?! and you cant blame that shit on typing fast either.. I excuse spelling alot more in texts or online because I type super fast so I get it, but to write something out all fancy? JFC. NO.
I just laughed out loud so hard at this because I can picture her sounding it out in her head and coming up with that spelling lmao
She probably swore too she was cute writing in her 'journal' LMFAO
did you guys notice: "be a badass" was one of her to do items. she literally does NOTHING. The other was remind taylor we love her. She does absolutely NOTHING with her day. I don't get how someone could be that lazy...i just don't. i still don't get why she doesn't edit their vlogs bc khoa works real estate. why does he have to do everything
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Echox3 »

I just watched the night routine now and wanted to say that the dafni absolutely sucks - I used to work at an 'as seen on tv' store and the cords on them get wrecked usually within a few weeks, we went through five demos in the month that I was there while we demoed it.
Can't go over your hair more than twice unless you want frizzy and burnt smelling hair, and if your hair isn't naturally straight, it needs a few uses.
Ugh, sorry for ranting but it's such an awful product honestly.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I hate saying this because I hate talking about children, but I skip everytime they show Payton on the vlog. I just can't stand the way she talks.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:I hate saying this because I hate talking about children, but I skip everytime they show Payton on the vlog. I just can't stand the way she talks.

It's so strange to watch Keren with her niece and nephew. She has no emotional connection to them, and she looks at them like they're aliens. I absolutely adore my neice and nephews like they are my own children. You can tell Keren's sister is just as lazy as Keren because her kids seem a little out of control. I can only imagine the fits peyton throws, she just has that look of I own you that little asshole kids have lol.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Echox3 wrote:I just watched the night routine now and wanted to say that the dafni absolutely sucks - I used to work at an 'as seen on tv' store and the cords on them get wrecked usually within a few weeks, we went through five demos in the month that I was there while we demoed it.
Can't go over your hair more than twice unless you want frizzy and burnt smelling hair, and if your hair isn't naturally straight, it needs a few uses.

So glad you said this!! I was about to go to Target and get one.

Also...who straightens their hair right before they go to bed? Keren...the idiot...that's who.
kljo81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kljo81 »

fingusername wrote:
Echox3 wrote:I just watched the night routine now and wanted to say that the dafni absolutely sucks - I used to work at an 'as seen on tv' store and the cords on them get wrecked usually within a few weeks, we went through five demos in the month that I was there while we demoed it.

Also...who straightens their hair right before they go to bed? Keren...the idiot...that's who.
I used too in high school.... it saves a ton of time in the morning and it's not like it would get messed up from sleeping on it

kljo81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kljo81 »

kljo81 wrote:
fingusername wrote:

I used too in high school.... it saves a ton of time in the morning and it's not like it would get messed up from sleeping on it

To*

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kljo81 wrote:
fingusername wrote:

I do if I know I'll be rushed in the morning. Much quicker to run the straightener over it to fix it up than straighten from scratch

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

_m_b wrote: Come on Keren Image I just honestly don't understand. I know she mentioned that she spelled wrong but still. It's embarrassing. Also, yet another sponsored main channel video. I get annoyed with most sponsored content but this video angered me more than usual. Who does their hair at night, just to sleep on it and ruin it/let it get greasy before morning? Also, I love how she mentioned in the beginning how bad her hair looked...like....a hair styling product is sponsoring this video. The least you could have done was use the product and make it look halfway convincing that it's good and you use it all the time... and last but not least, the way she was reading off a script about the brush. Ugh. She reads at like a 5th grade level and you could tell none of those words were hers. I know companies give you scripts to read or make sure you say certain things but could you at least read it with some personality and not like your teacher called on you to read the next paragraph in English class. And I'm not even gonna bring up her standing naked in the shower reflection Image She needs a reality check. She's not cute

Not defending her because she was most likely just doing this for the sponsor but I alwaays straighten my hair at night. Its a lot easier when you have kids to get your hair done while they sleep than trying to get it done the next day while they're up and need tending too. And my hair looks fine the next day after sleeping on it. If your hair gets that greasy after only a few hours of sleeping I'd say you need to get that under control lol.

Also, Keren really annoys me but you can barely see any boob reflection. Reporting was a little over the top.
Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

Keren needs to realise and come to terms that she does not have the type of body to pull off these high waist bathing suits, tits out, ass out bullshit. She is short and on the chubby side. She is a mother of 2 and is trying to act like she's 18. She needs to quit trying to be so relatable with her outfits and shit thinking she's some kind of role model. I'm so annoyed because I genuinely used to be a fan and enjoyed their vlog but now I can't stand them!! She needs to pull her head out of her ass and learn how to fucking spell. She can't even spell a day of the week correctly, or the word strict. It's a joke!!! She's going to be teaching her kids and helping them learn to read and write and the poor kids are going to end up thick like her!!! I hate how she wears these tiny baggy shorts trying to act like cute and pretty. She's a shit mother in my opinion, she never focuses on the kids and proper plays with them and builds on their intelligence. It's like they're just an accessory to her. I fucking hate the woman, I wish she would read this form and pull her finger out of her ass
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

fingusername wrote:

I absolutely do. I have thick, course, wavy hair and it takes me an hour to straighten it. No chance in hell am I waking up at 5am if I want to straighten my hair. Plus I think it actually looks better slept on. Just because you don't do it doesn't make it weird. A lot of girls with hair like mine do it at night.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Arbella36 wrote:Keren needs to realise and come to terms that she does not have the type of body to pull off these high waist bathing suits, tits out, ass out bullshit. She is short and on the chubby side. She is a mother of 2 and is trying to act like she's 18. She needs to quit trying to be so relatable with her outfits and shit thinking she's some kind of role model. I'm so annoyed because I genuinely used to be a fan and enjoyed their vlog but now I can't stand them!! She needs to pull her head out of her ass and learn how to fucking spell. She can't even spell a day of the week correctly, or the word strict. It's a joke!!! She's going to be teaching her kids and helping them learn to read and write and the poor kids are going to end up thick like her!!! I hate how she wears these tiny baggy shorts trying to act like cute and pretty. She's a shit mother in my opinion, she never focuses on the kids and proper plays with them and builds on their intelligence. It's like they're just an accessory to her. I fucking hate the woman, I wish she would read this form and pull her finger out of her ass
Oh cmon. She is NOT on the chubby size. Ppl like you are the problem with this generation. You make someone who is actually farely skinny feel "chubby"
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Khoa tells vlog that they never go out to eat and then proceeds to have two more vlog days of restauraunt eating, breakfast with Keren plus a snapchat at another restaurant yesterday. Keren follows up with a snap of her and her friend out at a restaurant.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

If Keren is chubby then I'm the freaking pills bury dough boy much as I dislike her she's not chubby.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

fingusername wrote:

I've had other straightening brushes like that in the past and tbh i just think the whole idea doesn't work.
If you are going to get a straightener go with GHD - i've had the same GHD straightener for no joke 10 years now and its still going strong. Was going to say a bit pricey but i see the dafini is around a hundred too, its totally worth the money for the amount of use i've got out of it and i find it smooths as well as straightens which i find a lot of others i tried didn't. I promise i'm not sponsored haa!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fingusername wrote:

LOL i straighten my hair before i go to sleep. That's because I shower at night and in the morning I can just brush through it and run the straightener over a few pieces and it takes me half the time it would to style my super wavy/curly hair.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”