Samika Vlogs. Part #2

sun88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by sun88 »

I love moving, therefore I get super excited when people move in their vlogs! I am excited to see what their place looks like and how they will decorate it (although Jenn usually doesn´t really decorate a place, and if they do, it is completely random..but hey..it´s their home and their life).

Can´t wait!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I would love if they did a video more in depth about the logistics of their move. My husband and I are trying/hoping to move home soonish (MS to CA in the next 6 months) and we've been trying figure out the most cost efficient/practical way. It'll b a bit different for us cuz we have two cars but still would be helpful for research purposes.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Excited for the Arizona vlogs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

angelfire89 wrote:I would love if they did a video more in depth about the logistics of their move. My husband and I are trying/hoping to move home soonish (MS to CA in the next 6 months) and we've been trying figure out the most cost efficient/practical way. It'll b a bit different for us cuz we have two cars but still would be helpful for research purposes.
I don't think they will. YTers seem to shy away from talking about money and expenses and income - which is kind of annoying. But, having moved a TON, I will tell you that their moving truck ALONE probably cost $3500+ (and that's SELF-packing). The BEST way to move long distance is having an employer pay all or most of the expenses.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:I would love if they did a video more in depth about the logistics of their move. My husband and I are trying/hoping to move home soonish (MS to CA in the next 6 months) and we've been trying figure out the most cost efficient/practical way. It'll b a bit different for us cuz we have two cars but still would be helpful for research purposes.
I don't think they will. YTers seem to shy away from talking about money and expenses and income - which is kind of annoying. But, having moved a TON, I will tell you that their moving truck ALONE probably cost $3500+ (and that's SELF-packing). The BEST way to move long distance is having an employer pay all or most of the expenses.
Well that is the goal and the biggest reason we haven't moved yet. Hoping for my husband to already have a job/find an employer who will help us move.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Their new vlog has me crying so hard! :( It was so hard to see them leave Tau, Tati, etc. Their friendship was real and you don't get that very often. I'm hoping they continue to always keep in touch and keep that friendship close to their hearts... gonna miss them. It makes me happy knowing that they have this footage to always look back on.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Sam and Jen are so refreshing compared to so many of the awful family vloggers. It's too bad crappy family vloggers (um, DBs) are millionaires and these great people seem to struggle. I hope they find more success in AZ.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

Aaaww the flashbacks to their moments with tau and his family....who's cutting onions in here?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The vlog has me sobbing like a crazy person. I didn't realize how shy Tati is. I know she cringed being on camera for a while, but I thought it was because of the camera. She's just shy and that's sweet. I've never been a fan of vlogger's friends and family jumping on the YouTube band wagon, but I would watch if their family vlogged. Im gonna miss them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I just finished watching the vlog and it has me like . They are such sweet people. Noah screaming you're my best friend was so sad. They are such a lovely family.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's definitely pulls at the heartstrings because of how genuine they all are. Weirdly enough, I've never had friends move far away yet except once when I was younger. That feeling I went through came back today as I watched it!! :( It will be an adjustment but I don't doubt that they will keep in touch.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Y'all weren't lying! 30 seconds in and I'm already crying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

Sam is so talented, that montage was so moving :love2:
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Oh my gosh, that vlog made me cry too! Especially when Noah shouted out the car "you're my best friend Teo!" and when Jen & Sam started crying. Goodness.

They definitely had such a sweet and genuine friendship with Teo's family. It's sad to see them move apart, but you can't just stay in a city/state you want to leave from for one family friend sadly.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't watched it yet but I really don't know if I can. Moving makes me so damn emotional. Cullen and Katie's moving video got me hard. I don't wanna cry again lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Caisflame wrote:I haven't watched it yet but I really don't know if I can. Moving makes me so damn emotional. Cullen and Katie's moving video got me hard. I don't wanna cry again lol
I don't think I can watch either...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
hera
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hera »

I didn't cry while watching this one but it did make me feel really emotional and sad, but it's so exciting to see where they will be living! I'm really excited for noah to start soccer and school! his first day is today and they posted the most adorable pictures of him! I think I'll enjoy it and I hope that with him in school both jenn and sam can find time to do more things for themselves and have a more consistent upload schedule and expand their brand. i really want jenn to do art videos or at least something with her channel. i think it would be such a good outlet. lol sorry for this ramble. i just love them a lot.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I find it absolutely crazy that Noah is starting school. I found them on YouTube before Noah was a year old and I can't believe how fast he has grown up!!! He's such a handsome and smart boy, I'm sure he will love it. :love2:
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I remember patiently waiting for Noah's birth like it was yesterday, how did he already start school?

Also, in the US you start pre-school, kindergarten and then first grade? Just making sure I understand that.
Where I live most start Kindergarten (which is basically a day care) around 2 and first grade when they are 7 (which is actually a school).
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

sun88 wrote:I remember patiently waiting for Noah's birth like it was yesterday, how did he already start school?

Also, in the US you start pre-school, kindergarten and then first grade? Just making sure I understand that.
Where I live most start Kindergarten (which is basically a day care) around 2 and first grade when they are 7 (which is actually a school).
Yea, pretty much! Kids like 2-3 and under will go to daycare, 3-4 is preschool, then start kindergarten around 5, and then after that the grades are numbered so first, second, third, etc.

Return to “Q-Z”