DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by Playsinrain »

don't compare kids i know but dang... Gaines is able to spell her own name and recognize it right off the bat. And shes basically half the age of Ollie who can't even count to 10. Yikes.. There is no excuse for this.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Vlog opens with Bryan singing the praises of Audible...apparently the Lumps just love their great "liberry" of books. They are SO BUSY all the time, and that is the only way they can read. (For those of you wondering how Missy made it through the Outlander series, there's your answer. Not knocking audiobooks at all, btw...just think that's the most likely scenario here.)

One day of school and Ollie is already speaking more clearly! In all seriousness, he sounded great in the little teaser at the beginning...I was *shocked* when I realized that was him. Go Ollie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im on the bryans pregnant train.

Just kidding
I do love the belly on my hardworking tattooed man.

I just watched, and finn is talking so well. I loved when he says, "thank you, Mimi"
Hopefully they'll do away with the sound machine and play those audible books while Finn is in his dungeon

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ja14 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
JVK19 wrote: An ob appointment perhaps ?

I bet you're right. Doesnt she vlog a bit during her hair appointments? Or after. Her hair or nails didnt look new in the vlog.
I don't think she would have went to Vegas if she was pregnant and it would be too early for an appt if she got pregnant then.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
It could have been an appointment to make sure all systems are go...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG where are my 80's babies? Who else had that some identical Snoopy snowcone maker?? LOL!
"Ollie did some shouting into the microphone..." I'm sure he did, thats all he does is scream.
I'm really proud of Bryan and his gardening hobby, i would love for him to extend it further than just flowers and set up some small veggie gardens. make the kids help plant them and take care of them, they will be more interested in EATING them if they help grow them! But either way, good for Bryan for being excited about a hobby (that isn't singing. Yikes)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IPopoutofnowhere wrote:Bryan dancing = Frankenstein's monster. Just sayin'.
YES. The man has no rhythm. And he passed it to Ollie. Poor kid.
OT, but there's an old Bratayley vlog where they collab with Kitty's Mama. The kids are all dancing around at the end, and Emma, the Kitty's Mama girl, is just standing there, swinging her arms. Some people just can't dance. Bryan, you are one of them. I think I am too, but I am not posting IG stories and vlogs of myself jumping around to NSYNC. Just stop. Can't sing, either, but that's another issue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d24f25.png[/img]

After so long he mentions his album ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... b3802e.png[/img]

I know is the quality of the video but their diet is catching up on her or is the clothes she wearsImageImageImageImage

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Playsinrain wrote:OMG where are my 80's babies? Who else had that some identical Snoopy snowcone maker?? LOL!
"Ollie did some shouting into the microphone..." I'm sure he did, thats all he does is scream.
I'm really proud of Bryan and his gardening hobby, i would love for him to extend it further than just flowers and set up some small veggie gardens. make the kids help plant them and take care of them, they will be more interested in EATING them if they help grow them! But either way, good for Bryan for being excited about a hobby (that isn't singing. Yikes)
Me!! Image Haha I was born in 1984 and totally had that snowcone maker lol.

I laughed at the "Ollie shouting into the microphone" line too. I'm sure they'll auto tune the hell out of it though...ya know, since he wants to be more like "DADA." Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:OMG where are my 80's babies? Who else had that some identical Snoopy snowcone maker?? LOL!

I laughed at the "Ollie shouting into the microphone" line too. I'm sure they'll auto tune the hell out of it though...ya know, since he wants to be more like "DADA." Image

82 here!!! lol I loved that thing and got in a ton of trouble for sending some crayons through it lolz The only time my mm would make us koolade was to go on the snow cones lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

In regards to whether or not Missy would go to Vegas while pregnant.

We're talking about the woman who went to walk around Disneyland to try and induce labor.

Missy does a lot of questionable things while pregnant.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

The only reason why I don't think she's pregnant is because the couple of videos I've watched recently, she's not acting super miserable. She's the most miserable pregnant woman.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

And wtf has happened to Ollie's hair? It's never been super awesome, but it's texture is so strange. Like thick, short hair that just sticks out. It doesn't lay flat anywhere.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:And wtf has happened to Ollie's hair? It's never been super awesome, but it's texture is so strange. Like thick, short hair that just sticks out. It doesn't lay flat anywhere.

Im a big fan of the crew cut on little boys.. It'll give the hair a chance to grow in even.. He's had fancy scissors cutting the top.. With his head shape, I think he'd look like a cute little boy with it buzzed all over

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Its just that awful brynapple cut he's trying to give him. Too much upkeep and they dont "have time" for that..
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Playsinrain wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:

82 here!!! lol I loved that thing and got in a ton of trouble for sending some crayons through it lolz The only time my mm would make us koolade was to go on the snow cones lol
'79 here, & I had one! Lol, I couldn't believe it when I saw it, that they still make them, & they look the exact same as they did 30 years ago! (At least I'm assuming it was new, it certainly looked it, & not something left over from the people's childhood)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I thought the same thing! Now i want to find one for my kids! :lol:
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Shorty02 wrote:

'84, too! I always wanted one. I would circle it in the JC Penney Christmas Catalog every December. XD
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

So this is really random but very funny.
Apparently, the otterbox company has cases called Ollie and Peyton. I get emails from them and the first thing I thought when i saw the subject is "how did the daily bumps/Lanning/Johnson family get my email address?" Then I read the rest and had a good laugh! ImageImage Image
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Playsinrain wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:

80's baby here, we had one, we actually put coke on the ice once lol (it was amazing), it took FOREVER to make a snowcone (at least that's how I remember it)

Return to “Daily Bumps”