Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by KaterTot »

Dear Lord now Nia is on Instagram going on about people calling her out for spending more time with Symphony than Abram and how she will spend more with Abram when school starts back.
When you are starting to constantly see and notice the bad comments, which they claim are the lesser of the comments, and choose to focus on them and let them bother them then it's time to take a step back.
You make your money off publishing your lives, you make stupid mistakes and treat your Fanbasic like crap which is 90% children then complain that kids are talking mean about your kid or catching on to your lies and crappy living. If it's true most of your subscriptions are bought which means that most of your REAL fans are the ones complaining and talking crap about you. You can't have it all. Enjoy the gifts, money and "fame". It won't last.
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

JLPC wrote:
JLPC wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I just watched the vlog showing off their "vacation home" and wtf. That house is so horrible and the whole thing needs to be redone. I would tear it down and build a new house. I wonder how much they paid for a house in that condition.
If, by some cruel twist of fate I ended up with that property I'd level that shack. I'd rather live in a tent. A nice, NEW tent.
I just looked on Trulia. There's a rather cute little house that looks well maintained, a nice yard, a tornado shelter (a must, I would think in OK), on 2 1/2 acres fronting on a nice looking forest, that is listed for $65,000. If they paid more than that, they got taken. It's going to take a lot of money and a huge amount of effort to just clean up the place they bought, never mind remodel.
Trixie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trixie »

Does anyone know if you can delete a post once you've submitted it? Thanks! :)
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

OK I watched today's vlog. When telling Symphony the bad news she took it very well and when she did they seemed disappointed she didn't give them vlog fodder so Nia tried "well he was your best friend and then Symphony is like Nooooo not my best friend then when she said It's ok I will see him all the time and in church, the Nia said something about her being sweaty and was it because of being upset and she was like NO! And Sam was I bet it was it's not that hot in here and Symph is like noooo...
I think I really really saw what's going on here with Symphony. It's like they want her to stay immature and enable her to be emotional even when she's not. That is a horrible case of mental abuse whether they are aware of it or not.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

They seriously wanted her to break down or something. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I'm not even 3 minutes in and I'm already done. Sam encourages Abram to lick a sponge in the store, and then puts it back on the shelf. So disgusting.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

And more showing Abram in is underwear.

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:OK I watched today's vlog. When telling Symphony the bad news she took it very well and when she did they seemed disappointed she didn't give them vlog fodder so Nia tried "well he was your best friend and then Symphony is like Nooooo not my best friend then when she said It's ok I will see him all the time and in church, the Nia said something about her being sweaty and was it because of being upset and she was like NO! And Sam was I bet it was it's not that hot in here and Symph is like noooo...
I think I really really saw what's going on here with Symphony. It's like they want her to stay immature and enable her to be emotional even when she's not. That is a horrible case of mental abuse whether they are aware of it or not.
I had the same thoughts! And yes, that is abuse. I really fear for Symphony.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

YesMia wrote:They seriously wanted her to break down or something. Weird.

Yes they were both trying their hardest to project drama and she was clearly not that messed up about it. And Sam calling her out saying yes she was upset cause it isn't hot in there pissed me off. She was clearly confused by why they were making such a big deal. I could tell she was not upset. She started to cry in the beginning and weirdly stopped and started spouting positivity. It was almost like watching a child actor being conditioned. He constantly tells them what toy to pick out, what color, how to feel etc and so on. Abram might say, I want the Hulk, Sam would say, well Captain America is better, you always get Captain America. And Abram might say but I want the Hulk this time and before you know it, cut scene, Abram has Captain America. I have seen him do this with food ordering and the color of a t shirt they wanted. he is SO controlling!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Just read Nia's "rant" - okay instead of spending time with Symphony and Abram....why don't you guys spend some time on cleaning your house?? OMG when Sam opened up that freezer I was like do you people even live there? They have empty boxes, food that should be put away properly and that waffle looked like it probably tasted like freezer burn!! Sam went in to get baby Chuckie and realized she "stinks" so I'll bet he called Nia over to change her after! Sam hasn't been to the ice-cream shop in a while even though Nia has vlogged there so many times over the summer, what is he always doing that he can't spend quality time with his wife and kids? Cuff isn't going to be in Symphony's school because Sandy is smart and wants to keep her kids privacy, she doesn't parent like Nia who allows Sam to show their kids in their underwear!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

These creeps were totally trying to make Symphony cry.

And Nia wants to still eat popcorn with braces. Can't buy these people a clue.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Birdie89 wrote:These creeps were totally trying to make Symphony cry.

And Nia wants to still eat popcorn with braces. Can't buy these people a clue.
Anyone who says the didn't eat popcorn while having braves is a liar! Lol! Everyone I knew, including myself, ate that and chewed gum!

I do agree that it was so strange that they made such a big deal out of Cuff not going to her school! Like they had the whole sit down. Even symphony (hate that name btw) looked confused when Nia first came over. It is so clear they were trying to get a reaction out of her, which is disgusting. If they were normal parents, it would have just been mentioned at dinner, as a no big deal thing. Not a big ordeal, song and dance.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

My theory is that they probably attempted to get her to cry in order to stir up more hate so they can continue to play the victims. Seriously, though? These kids are going to be so fucked up when they get older. Sam and Nia have literally no regard for their kids' safety or privacy. Nia kept being all "welll I don't know if I should film her reaction or not". If you're not sure, maybe just don't do it? Jfc.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They got a pool cover and let's see how often they use that and that pool still looks disgusting by the way! They like to clean up their backyard in end of August? Okay....yet they are out there all the time over the summer so that makes no sense! They do go out when the sun goes down so that still counts and they need any excuse to not clean up their home! I skipped through the Mermaid scene - it was so gross and their stupid acting is not entertaining at all! Nia is making those kids do all the housework because she's exhausted - let's face it Sam doesn't do anything to help her out so they are the only one's that can make sure all the work gets done. I actually feel bad for her right now. OMG you guys - baby Chuckie at the 8:25 mark - get ready to be freaked out!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The water just "magically" drained out??? Leave it to the bullshitting lord of YouTube - Sam lies so much it's disgusting! They go to a birthday party and baby Chuckie is walking around barefoot?? Eww like those places advice that kids wear socks at all times! Sam started going through the gifts? He's so stupid!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam's an idiot, pure and simple. I watched today's vid in an effort to distract myself. It was incredibly DUMB. How about his "hairdo" with the headband? LOL. As Nia said, he's been wearing bobby pins in his hair. LOL again. The kids in the audience are raving about his "editing skills" which look slapdash and manic to me. :?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Why doesn't he just (and stick with me here, I know it's a totally wild suggestion) get a haircut? I know, I know. It's insane. Totally out there.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Their house is ALWAYS a wreck - not sure why Nia claims it's only like that on Sunday?? Symphony's room is such a hazard - that girl will be tripping over things every day if she doesn't learn to put her things away! Symphony is helping out Nia a lot lately - do you think she might be pregnant for real?? Nia went to wake up Sam with a vacuum - I'm pretty sure he freaked out and they didn't show it, and also she was trying to get him to come help her which NEVER happens!! Baby Chuckie - 4:58, man that is one creepy baby!! Sam didn't know that Symphony couldn't use her brakes and she's been riding for months now - so clearly he doesn't do shit!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam should NOT be giving advice to anyone - let alone his kids! I can't wait for them to get older and learn about what a mess their parents really are! Baby Chuckie got hurt - but she still looks creepy! I'm sure Symphony was crying when she fell but shocking - they didn't put it in the vlog today! Can Sam stop wearing that headband? He looks so stupid!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think I will make a game out of how many nonsense sentences Nia can come up with.
Today's doozie was when she was talking about her pony tail splitting into two on her head "it looks like one of those, puppies you know?? With ears???"

Return to “Sam and Nia”