JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by kates_crush »

has landen had anymore pain episodes?? I know she keeps saying he is in pain and freaking out, but I only know of the one time she recorded it?
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a71f5e.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 621008.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 39f40f.png[/img]

Nope no idea why Landen could be in any pain Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

That GFM page is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life. Whoever made that needs to be shot.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Blackswan wrote:Someone seriously made this LMFAO

https://www.gofundme.com/send-the-jesssfam-to-hawaii
WTF. And it says I think it's time to give back to her... Uhmmm you "give" to her everytime you click on her damn videos. Her fucking viewers is the reason she has everything she does, and is almost done remodeling a house they just bought. SMH

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Did anyone else see Adidas horrendous swim suit at her swim class. Im like over 9000 with her damn outfit choices.

Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Janell's best friend tag video 13:50. Janell is pro-surrogacy. There's the baby #8 option if Jess gets her surgery. Plus VIEWS!!! "MY BEST FRIEND'S HAVING MY BABY"

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Blackswan wrote:Someone seriously made this LMFAO

https://www.gofundme.com/send-the-jesssfam-to-hawaii
Does anyone have a gofundme account and can report it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"It was a good decision." Recap (Finally I can get to this again haha)

It's the first day of school for Lilia (second grade) and Kyson and Kaden (kindergarten). Amber drops by with Logan, who is wearing the same shirt Kyson and Kaden are going to wear (and he's going into third grade).
Musical footage of posing for pictures, dropping the kids off in classes (WHY U NO BLUR FACES MESSICA!?). Lilia waves, Kaden puts up his backpack, and Jess walks Kyson to his class. Kaden has a little separation anxiety, but Jess does the best she can to relieve it.
Mimi is tagging along, for some reason? Landen is ready for school with his backpack and lunch box, but he doesn't start until the next day. Jess returns home and recaps the drop-offs and has understandable emotion about it all. She explains why Kyson and Kaden are in separate classes - apparently it's school policy, but even if it wasn't school policy, she would have requested that they be separated anyway because they would benefit from being separated and can feed off of each other.
Chris and Jess are in the car and apparently there was a "yahoo/boohoo" party (which explains the weird Jess crying/Chris smiling pic on IG)...I've never heard of that LOL. Anyway, it's Chris and Jess's second wedding anniversary! So they're off on a lunch date while Janell watches Landen and Addie. They end up at a make-your-own Mongolian place.
It's time to go pick up the older kids! They have Alyna and Ryan (Janell's little brother) in tow since they don't start school until the day after Landen because they live in another school district (so to recap = Kyson/Kaden/Lilia started on the 8th, Landen on the 9th, Alyna/Ryan on the 10th).
Gabe is holding Addie. Apparently the school is within walking distance of Gabe/Amber and Jess/Chris's houses. The older three come out and Kyson learned about the kissing hand and made a friend named Emily. Jess may be already planning grandbabies Kaden saw Kyson at recess and Lilia saw Logan, but not Kyson and Kaden.
Back in the car, it marks the start of a busy school year. Jess goes over the activities after school - Monday dance, Tuesday and Thursday swim for Addie, Wednesday is Boy Scouts for Kyson and Kaden, and Thursday is gymnastics for Kyson, Kaden, and Landen. She's hoping to get Lilia in a Girl Scouts troop on Fridays but that hasn't happened yet. Girllll why so many activities?! I would be dying lol
Time for Addie's swim class! Jess swims and Chris films. Addie seems to enjoy it.
Back home, Jess goes over school paperwork and tells the kids they're going to bed in 1 hour (HA!). The kids are clearly not happy. She talks about adjusting the schedule to "school time"...shouldn't this have been done like a couple of weeks ago or so? (says the one with one two year old not in school haha)
Glow in the dark toothbrushing and the kids are in bed. Jess, Chris, and Addie end the vlog

(Sorry, this was slightly less detailed than my first draft which my two year old decided to crap on )
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:That GFM page is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life. Whoever made that needs to be shot.

That's a bit extreme.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

MamaJoAnna wrote:"It was a good decision." Recap (Finally I can get to this again haha)

It's the first day of school for Lilia (second grade) and Kyson and Kaden (kindergarten). Amber drops by with Logan, who is wearing the same shirt Kyson and Kaden are going to wear (and he's going into third grade).
Musical footage of posing for pictures, dropping the kids off in classes (WHY U NO BLUR FACES MESSICA!?). Lilia waves, Kaden puts up his backpack, and Jess walks Kyson to his class. Kaden has a little separation anxiety, but Jess does the best she can to relieve it.
Mimi is tagging along, for some reason? Landen is ready for school with his backpack and lunch box, but he doesn't start until the next day. Jess returns home and recaps the drop-offs and has understandable emotion about it all. She explains why Kyson and Kaden are in separate classes - apparently it's school policy, but even if it wasn't school policy, she would have requested that they be separated anyway because they would benefit from being separated and can feed off of each other.
Chris and Jess are in the car and apparently there was a "yahoo/boohoo" party (which explains the weird Jess crying/Chris smiling pic on IG)...I've never heard of that LOL. Anyway, it's Chris and Jess's second wedding anniversary! So they're off on a lunch date while Janell watches Landen and Addie. They end up at a make-your-own Mongolian place.
It's time to go pick up the older kids! They have Alyna and Ryan (Janell's little brother) in tow since they don't start school until the day after Landen because they live in another school district (so to recap = Kyson/Kaden/Lilia started on the 8th, Landen on the 9th, Alyna/Ryan on the 10th).
Gabe is holding Addie. Apparently the school is within walking distance of Gabe/Amber and Jess/Chris's houses. The older three come out and Kyson learned about the kissing hand and made a friend named Emily. Jess may be already planning grandbabies Image Kaden saw Kyson at recess and Lilia saw Logan, but not Kyson and Kaden.
Back in the car, it marks the start of a busy school year. Jess goes over the activities after school - Monday dance, Tuesday and Thursday swim for Addie, Wednesday is Boy Scouts for Kyson and Kaden, and Thursday is gymnastics for Kyson, Kaden, and Landen. She's hoping to get Lilia in a Girl Scouts troop on Fridays but that hasn't happened yet. Girllll why so many activities?! I would be dying lol
Time for Addie's swim class! Jess swims and Chris films. Addie seems to enjoy it.
Back home, Jess goes over school paperwork and tells the kids they're going to bed in 1 hour (HA!). The kids are clearly not happy. She talks about adjusting the schedule to "school time"...shouldn't this have been done like a couple of weeks ago or so? (says the one with one two year old not in school haha)
Glow in the dark toothbrushing and the kids are in bed. Jess, Chris, and Addie end the vlog

(Sorry, this was slightly less detailed than my first draft which my two year old decided to crap on Image)
Only the villainous parents that believe in the dastardly schedule. My kiddos go back to school the week after next and you bet I'm working my butt off to get them to bed at a decent time so they're used to getting up earlier to catch the bus.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

WhateverCrap wrote:
blackroses wrote:

It says thank you janele but I mean that's a pretty common name
Yeah but it's tagged "With Janell Ann". Clicked on the name. Sure enough. It is THAT Janell :P

There is a second "Janel" tagged in the 1 comment on the photo. The spelling of the name tagged in the comment matches the one she spelt out in her thank you. Perhaps she simply tagged the wrong "Janele"
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Aww i think Addie is very cute. She is like the baby girl version of the Pillsbury dough boy lol. Shes very smiley, chubby and her blue eyes stand out a lot :)

There are other babies i think are super ugly, but id feel really bad about saying it because im scared to have an uglier kid for being mean to others loll sometimes I really do want to vent about how ugly and annoying looking some kids are though

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Oh my god who ever made that go fund me can't be serious.... Wtf. Theres hard working familes out there that deserve to go on vacation but will never be able to afford it and then there's this random bitch who decides to make one for them. All they do is sit around and hold a camera all day but this person thinks they deserve to go on vacation to Hawaii oook
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

The one time she puts addie is swimmers that would actually protect her from the sun it's in an indoor pool #jesslogic

I don't know if this has been mention before but does anyone know how many times has Lilia changed schools? I feel like every new school year Jess has said/implied that she's at a new one.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

hellcatspangled wrote:The one time she puts addie is swimmers that would actually protect her from the sun it's in an indoor pool #jesslogic

I don't know if this has been mention before but does anyone know how many times has Lilia changed schools? I feel like every new school year Jess has said/implied that she's at a new one.
I think it was just the switch from pre-k to K and then they moved while she was in first grade so for second grade she's at a new school.

ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Annavi04 wrote:Aww i think Addie is very cute. She is like the baby girl version of the Pillsbury dough boy lol. Shes very smiley, chubby and her blue eyes stand out a lot :)

There are other babies i think are super ugly, but id feel really bad about saying it because im scared to have an uglier kid for being mean to others loll sometimes I really do want to vent about how ugly and annoying looking some kids are though

I agree, I think Addie is really cute. There are definitely some babies that I don't think are cute at all. I love Addie's laugh also, so I think it makes her even cuter.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I just watched their best friend tag video and came straight here to vent :) Just wanted to say how annoying I find it that about one minute into the video Jess starts nursing Addie. My son is 8 months old, three weeks younger than Addie, and he is breasatfed and eats puree three times a day. I try to only breastfeed at night and to make him drink water from a bottle or cup during the day. He can easily go without food for hours because he has three big meals. It's just impossible that Addie, at nine months, cannot survive without the boob for half an hour. That child has no sense of hunger if you ask me because her mom shoves her tit in her face every twenty minutes. It's just not normal.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

ruby14 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:Aww i think Addie is very cute. She is like the baby girl version of the Pillsbury dough boy lol. Shes very smiley, chubby and her blue eyes stand out a lot :)

I agree, I think Addie is really cute. There are definitely some babies that I don't think are cute at all. I love Addie's laugh also, so I think it makes her even cuter.
Yeah. Some kids just have a personality/aura/energy where you just really like them and i think shes like one of those. Theres other kids that even if theyre well behaved people just dont like them. Idk what the exact word/phrase for it in english is but in spanish its "tiene la sangre pesada" which literally translates to "he/she has heavy blood" but actually means that the person just isnt likable and is annoying.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Mel1011 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:That GFM page is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life. Whoever made that needs to be shot.

That's a bit extreme.
Are we not allowed to use hyperbole's anymore without getting called out? I've seen it a few times, people need to stop taking things so literally.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Ehh I mean I'm all for hyperbole but saying somebody needs to be shot is just kind of messed up.

Return to “JesssFam”