DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:OMG where are my 80's babies? Who else had that some identical Snoopy snowcone maker?? LOL!
Yep! I got it for my third birthday. I remember all the kids making snowcones at my Seasame St party...now THAT is how to be a kid. None of the fancy catered finger foods or hired entertainment or birthday cake that rivals a wedding cake (with 17 flavors of themed cake pops to go with it) Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Just saw the instagram pics. My first thought was "oh Jesus they really are going to pimp out their kid to be an actor"
My second thought is "that's two days in a row now that missy is wearing super flowy (aka maternity) clothes". She is pregnant. For sure

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Looks like they took Ollie to a meeting at Disney studios. I like Missy's dress in the pic on Instagram

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Wasn't today a school day for Ollie ? Did they take him out already or let him go to school and then take him? I hope they let him go to school. Of course they're trying to get him an acting job, Ollie is the $$$ maker in that family.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, please. They'll spend two seconds with Ollie and realize that he's not what they're looking for. When he repeats his scripted lines in the vlogs, he sounds like a robot. And he can't speak clearly. It's not a cute lisp like Jonathan Lipnicki, either. He's unintelligible. I don't mean that in a mean way. It's just a fact that to be in a Disney show, especially at his age, you need to be able to speak.
And I'm sorry. He's just not that cute. They should be taking Finn for meetings.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

If Ollie gets a job in a DISNEY movie it's going to be Beverly Hills Chihuahua 37 or Santa Buddies 14: Oh Howl-y Night, as a background character. There's no way he'd be able to have a legit role in a high end Disney movie or show.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:If Ollie gets a job in a DISNEY movie it's going to be Beverly Hills Chihuahua 37 or Santa Buddies 14: Oh Howl-y Night, as a background character. There's no way he'd be able to have a legit role in a high end Disney movie or show.
I love your Santa Buddies title! You've obviously seen one or two...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I actually really love Missys dress in that pic...it looks good on her, well at least in the pic. Watch tomorrow in the vlog it look horrendous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Missy has been wearing flowy shirts the last couple days because someone on here posted a screen shot of her too tight shirt asking how her food baby was doing. She's trying to save face and show she's not putting on weight and that she does wear clothes that fit. How many times are we going to start the pregnancy train??
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Who lets their child sit on the counter like this? He could have easily fallen backwards and landed on his head.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one grossed out that she mixed this by hand. She was just holding their vlogging camera which I'm sure is covered in germs. Barf.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e24885.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d1ae12.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:How many times are we going to start the pregnancy train??
As long as it takes to reach destination: baby.
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

what in the world was missy thinking when she choose her instagram profile picture
it's so unsettling!
Free Finn!
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

FreeFinn wrote:what in the world was missy thinking when she choose her instagram profile picture
it's so unsettling!
Free Finn and Luna. They both seem to be always locked up.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

Second day of school and of course they already had to take Ollie out early...not wasting time, aren't they? :x
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

idel73 wrote:Second day of school and of course they already had to take Ollie out early...not wasting time, aren't they? :x
You know, for a fun day... Idiots

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

bcfryeof2 wrote:
idel73 wrote:Second day of school and of course they already had to take Ollie out early...not wasting time, aren't they? :x

I only saw the thumbnail and immediately hightailed it over here.
DAY TWO and they pulled him out early. As if there aren't 3 days (plus the weekend!) out of every week that he DOESN'T go to school.

Just ... unreal.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lurkernomore wrote:
bcfryeof2 wrote:

I only saw the thumbnail and immediately hightailed it over here.
DAY TWO and they pulled him out early. As if there aren't 3 days (plus the weekend!) out of every week that he DOESN'T go to school.

Just ... unreal.
This was pre-planned and that was why Missy mentioned they COULD pull him out early. She knew it was going to look bad. The preschool probably said it was ok, not realizing they were agreeing to it being a regular occurrence. I bet if it's becomes one it won't be ok.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Haven't read any comments about today's vlog yet but I just had to jump on and say.....who thinks there was actually no meeting? I think they were invited to come tour the lot and studios. That's it. And anyone can do that lol! Bryan saying "not many people get to see this". That is so not true . And how missy said "yeah it was a pretty boring day for Ollie because we basically just toured around". Yeah. Exactly. There was no meeting

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

So Ollie only has to go two days a week and not even two days and they jerk him out of school early. I think it will happen more often than not. What are they teaching Ollie? That education is last, not as important as fame or a day of fun. They are teaching him to never see things through. They are teaching him a life that is not a reality for 90% of people and one that won't last for them either no matter what they think.

Ollie couldn't even repeat back the broken lines in the car about school. Yeah, he will be a great "actor". If he gets anything it will be a bit part and he will be the strange looking kid. You know the ones they hire in every sitcom and every movie. They don't have any speaking roles or very very little because their purpose is to add to the scenery. The kid who has different looks is not always synomynous with "good" looks Bryan, don't get excited. He will then grow into the child actor we see a meme about one day "Whatever happened to or "Memba him?" Que a spoiled, unsuccesful obese man living with his parents.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by heymallie »

Whether there actually was a meeting or not. Doesn't taking him to auditions totally negate what missy wanting a normal experience for Ollie? These two are the biggest walking contradictions out there. But of course Ollie needs to be the meal ticket when YT money dries up. Do they not see what becoming a child star does to these kids when they grow up? They are miserable partly for not having a childhood, from what I can tell Ollie could careless about acting and modeling since they had to bribe him for the skits they do for their own channel.

Last edited by heymallie on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Daily Bumps”