Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

wolflily23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by wolflily23 »

teddyandmommy wrote:Keren is so obsessed with her weight it's ridiculous. In the beginning of the vlog she was talking about how her tennis outfit was a little small and she needed to lose "the last 10lbs" around her stomach or thighs.. Like that's a serious problem lol. I'd understand if she wanted to be more muscular or tone up but not lose weight..
someone mentioned on here before about her possibly being a purger and -not trying to diagnose- but it does seem kind of likely?
-shes overly obsessed about losing weight even though she clearly doesnt need to
-she eats like garbage like 99% of the time and it somehow doesn't affect her weight at all..any other person would be seeing significant weight gain eating like she does. I'm willing to bet her garbage eating is a major factor in her skin problems
-you can argue that maybe its just her body type and a high metabolism making it that she can eat this way and still be thin without exercise but the fact is we know thats simply not true. People who are naturally skinny have a hard time even gaining weight while being pregnant (usually) and Keren blew up like a balloon...which had everything to do with all the bad food she was eating but of course you can't make yourself throw up on purpose while pregnant.
-we've seen her myspace pics and she was scarily thin. Definitely not the "naturally skinny" kind of thin. When someone is way below their recommended weight their heads always look way off like they're too big for their bodies (like Kerens in those pics) naturally thin people look more proportioned.

I could be totally wrong but I do think there's a possibility
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Sometimes unhealthy way of eating is not being shown in the body but in the face. Everyone's talking about her body but the problem is not it.
She has plenty of time to get back in shape cause she is young and whether I'm fatter or thinner than her, I am being totally objective and I think her body looks great for her way of living. But what about those wrinkles??? Is it even possible to look like that at 24 yo? This is the spitting image of her unhealthy body from the inside. You always can "fix" yout body naturally but there isn't much time for her face to recover and I don't think it ever will.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She probably has her own stupid name for the washer like she does with the fridgerator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I for one would never use a product thats pushed onto me by a youtuber. Its beyond annoying. If I were a company Id tell them to work it into their vlog discreetly, not ramble off on the product for 10 mins straight. I have bought products many times that I see a vlogger use but not even talk about.
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

She's by no means fat, but she's also not the dainty and delicate shape you need to pull of the outfits she wants to wear. Her hunchback makes her back seem even wider in backless bodysuits, maxi dresses and midi dresses (read: sacks) give her no definition and cut her off, making her look stumpy. She's slim, and she should be proud of her body given the fact she has two kids, but I think she wants to get back to her 15-year-old glory days (talk about peaking in high school) and she's dressing like it while completely ignoring the fact she no longer is nor looks like a 15-year-old.

Also is it just me she strikes as being the sort of person who stomps? Aspyn looks like she glides, Keren looks like she'd make the good China quake in the cabinet.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Rkp65i wrote:I for one would never use a product thats pushed onto me by a youtuber. Its beyond annoying. If I were a company Id tell them to work it into their vlog discreetly, not ramble off on the product for 10 mins straight. I have bought products many times that I see a vlogger use but not even talk about.
I can't believe how bad it was like she literally just read the script in voiceover for like 5 minutes, talk about lazy af.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

One of the most annoying couple around. K is the master manipulator!!
camila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by camila »

oh no baby what is u doin with those brows!? color and shape are way off [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f0ee37.jpg[/img]

Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

How do u know Wyatt doesnt like keren?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

camila wrote:oh no baby what is u doin with those brows!? color and shape are way off [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f0ee37.jpg[/img]

OMGImageImageImageI HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD BEFOREImageImageImageImage
camila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by camila »

am i the only one that would climb wyatt like a tree

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Crazydoglady wrote:
Also is it just me she strikes as being the sort of person who stomps? Aspyn looks like she glides, Keren looks like she'd make the good China quake in the cabinet.
Probably. Keren seems very ungraceful. Or it might just be my dislike for her.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Cate2121 wrote:How do u know Wyatt doesnt like keren?

Yeah I havent seen anything that would lead us to believe he doesnt like her, thats a HUGE assumption. They powereashed the driveway together when Khoa was inside. She was very friendly with him when he moved in. If he doesnt like her he should move the f*ck out, afteral he is living in her home for what we can only assume is free.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

camila wrote:am i the only one that would climb wyatt like a tree ImageImageImage

YES GIRLImageImage
camila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by camila »

teddyandmommy wrote:
camila wrote:am i the only one that would climb wyatt like a tree ImageImageImage

YES GIRLImageImage
haha good i'm glad i'm not the only one! he's sexy af like hippie fitness model sexy lmao

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Cate2121 wrote:How do u know Wyatt doesnt like keren?

We don't really I just think some of the faces he makes towards her are funny. And how he brushes her off on camera. He's probably just being super respectful towards her because he doesn't want the "they are flirting" comments. Or he could just be shy who knows.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

camila wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

YES GIRLImageImage
haha good i'm glad i'm not the only one! he's sexy af like hippie fitness model sexy lmao

I'm curious to see Keren will start acting out because he's around. She wears skimpy ass clothing around him.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Unless they've a dramatic thumbnail or click bait totle, I don't see any increase in the views. How are they "top vlogger/Big YT mom"?
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

msgmiscc wrote:Did anyone else think she was a complete asshole about the puppy? Her little rant about not getting one anytime soon made my eyes roll so hard! Like stfu you were dog sitting for a bit and nobody asked you if you loved it or hated it. She seemed pretty off as soon as Khoa came in with the puppy, like wtf it's a PUPPY! I've raised THREE, yes, they're a handful, yes she is smart about not getting one, but she didn't have to bitch about it. I have FOUR dogs who have to be divided in pairs because they don't get along, a five month old baby and I'm home alone attending to all of them all day long. So cry me a fucking river when you actually own one and have to do the not so fun things Image

I'm actually glad they won't be getting a dog anytime soon. She can barely watch her two kids. She has no business getting pets. Theyll be neglected!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I've noticed whenever Keren and Khoa are with Khoas people be it family or friends Keren always has some stupid excuse to leave early. She must not like many people in Khoas life.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”