Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Maeve wrote:

No not your fault at all. She just annoys me! She has on her personal page, if you're a yt fan follow the fan page. But she won't accept people. Fair enough if you've only got 2 photos and a few followers, but she had access to my whole page which was private and goes back years.
Same thing for me. My Instagram is private, I'm a mother and I have photos of my children. I requested to follow and I got a request from her, so I accepted it, she saw all my photos and still didn't accept me back. Why is she telling "YT fans" to go to that page if she won't accept them?
Chevbowlyn wrote:She followed me and then blocked me. I have 5 children so it definitely doesn't have to do with how many children you have.
At least I'm not the only one.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Anyone else like me dying to see the cuteness of the kids and the new baby from all these posts but too lazy to even log in to instagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

So for those she didn't block, is the new baby girl dark in coloring like the other girls, or did she get any of Lucy's fair/blondness?

I hate that she denied and blocked me because I've done nothing but support her over the years. Even sent the kids a few things multiple times when she had the po box.
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

No, the new baby is actually NOT dark in coloring. First girl who was born blonde and had Lucy's coloring. Now that she's aged, she has more of a dirty blonde hair color. But she still favors Lucy, in my opinion. Looks more like Kacen and their newest boy, to me. Very adorable
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

What are the new baby's names?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lynnd wrote:What are the new baby's names?
Jamison (spelling?) & Hudsyn (newest baby)
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 11783e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 72a2c7.jpg[/img]
Here is a couple public pics with the new baby for those that were curious.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

God her kids are stunning.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Peyson and Emersyn look like they could be twins. I know I shouldn't choose...but Peyson was always my favorite of them all. Such a cutie then and now.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Emmerson looks like peyson did when they were still filming, and Jamison looks like a blonde Emerson. They all look so similar yet so different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Am I the only one who thinks her kids are average looking? Like they are cute kids I guess, but just sort of run of the mill kids? I think they have a good photographer who takes great photos with well planned color schemes, cute poses etc.. But as far as the kids go, I would say they are cute, but just average-cute lol
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Ripley wrote:Am I the only one who thinks her kids are average looking? Like they are cute kids I guess, but just sort of run of the mill kids? I think they have a good photographer who takes great photos with well planned color schemes, cute poses etc.. But as far as the kids go, I would say they are cute, but just average-cute lol
I think Jacelyn is beautiful, but the rest are pretty average haha. They're cute, but not like gushing over them special....
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ripley wrote:Am I the only one who thinks her kids are average looking? Like they are cute kids I guess, but just sort of run of the mill kids? I think they have a good photographer who takes great photos with well planned color schemes, cute poses etc.. But as far as the kids go, I would say they are cute, but just average-cute lol
I agree. I think Peyson is really cute, but just generally averagely attractive children. I never found Kacen to be very cute.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I thought they were just average until I was added to her IG. They are pretty adorable wren you see multiple photos of them. It actually makes me like her again & forget her crazy when I see her IG.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wish she would come back to youtube\!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wish she would come back to youtube\!
someone asked her ok instagram if she was planning any videos the other day and she said she had no plans to :/

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Didn't someone from here call CPS? I mean common ppl, y'all want her to come back but if you scroll back and read some of the stuff said about her it's not wonder she's gone and heck if I were her I'd never come back.

Then again, I don't think exploiting your kids on YT is cute. Like, at all. So pulling them off of YT is one of the most mature decisions they could possibly make IMO.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I think if you're going to lie all the time, talk shit about and record family and strangers without permission in vlogs, try to ruin people's business, and record tmi about your kids for a buck then it's the wrong thing to do. None of that is a YT requirement though.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Caisflame wrote:
I agree. I think Peyson is really cute, but just generally averagely attractive children. I never found Kacen to be very cute.
I think jacelyn and kacen aren't very cute... the rest are adorable. I think it's because they have those round faces and adorable dimples like Lucy. Jacelyn and kacen look a lot like Joel, and unfortunately it doesn't work in their favor.
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

She did the same to me on Instagram. You're a bitch, Lucy! Glad I just shared me kids with you to be blocked. Sad to say she's in Texas and from a town about 45min away from me

Return to “Lucy Eades”