JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

jcait00
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by jcait00 »

Kyson autocorrects to "Tyson" no matter how many times I type it. Poor kid is a damn chicken nugget. BUT, he's the cutest one of Jesss's crewww. I love his little face.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Bsveach15 wrote:Imo i think all of Jess' babies are ugly and get better looking as they get older. With the exception of Kyson, I thought he was a pretty cute baby but I can't stand his name.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cant either, didn't Jess say she wanted it to be Kai and Drake didn't like it? Mind you I don't particularly like Kai either lol reminds me of Kaiser, Jenelle Evans son. Kaden is known to be bit of a "chav" name over here in the UK which is maybe "white trash" in American terms? But names like Kaden/Jayden etc aren't very well received, at least not where I live lol.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Lol. Janell admitted to being drunk in that video with Jess
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

I know a mom who put her infant (who just turned 3 months old) in swim lessons. Thank God Jess waited until Addie was 9 months.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I am not sure why someone would be against baby swim classes?
I don't see anything wrong with it? It is probably similar to a mom and me playgroup. Addie has been exposed to pools at Mimi's and it is probably quite comfortable in them. It might be good for Jesssss to get away and meet new moms and Addie might enjoy being around other babies.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ripley wrote:I am not sure why someone would be against baby swim classes?
I don't see anything wrong with it? It is probably similar to a mom and me playgroup. Addie has been exposed to pools at Mimi's and it is probably quite comfortable in them. It might be good for Jesssss to get away and meet new moms and Addie might enjoy being around other babies.
I am not against them. I think all her kids should have swimming lessons, but why can't she do them while the older kids are at school. You cannot tell me she could not find a mommy and me swim class during school hours.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emloha_91 wrote:Lol. Janell admitted to being drunk in that video with Jess
They're so weird to me. Like did they make this video in the middle of a school day? Is she getting drunk then picking alyna up/driving home drunk? What goes on in Modesto man...

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

What to do with all that extra free time, Jess?
How about getting your shit together, going back to school, getting a job, tiding up and cleaning your home, learning how to cook, preparing for when YouTube stops being a thing and you find your ass on the ground?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I am glad I'm not the only one who thought the name kyson reminded me of Tyson Chicken nuggets. I remember when she said she was using the name Kyson and I was like that reminds me of chicken nuggets. Its an awful name
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Sparklingdee wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Imo i think all of Jess' babies are ugly and get better looking as they get older. With the exception of Kyson, I thought he was a pretty cute baby but I can't stand his name.
I cant either, didn't Jess say she wanted it to be Kai and Drake didn't like it? Mind you I don't particularly like Kai either lol reminds me of Kaiser, Jenelle Evans son. Kaden is known to be bit of a "chav" name over here in the UK which is maybe "white trash" in American terms? But names like Kaden/Jayden etc aren't very well received, at least not where I live lol.
I think she actually wanted to name him Tyson and Drake didn't like it so they compromised on Kyson? Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have swore that was it. And I like Kai, but as a nickname and I feel like everyone and their mom names their kid Kaden. But I'm currently pregnant and if I have a boy I was gonna make his middle name Jayden lol.

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0c2fbf.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9240f2.jpg[/img]

My comment VS. the reply. Had me in stitches.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I actually love the name Kyson and would consider naming my potential child that lol. Different strokes *shrug*

kissmyabs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kissmyabs »

Why is she so obsessed with lilias teeth falling? Every video she wiggles her teeth....

And of course chris went to pick up landen and not the boys.... Favoritism
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

kissmyabs wrote:Why is she so obsessed with lilias teeth falling? Every video she wiggles her teeth....

And of course chris went to pick up landen and not the boys.... Favoritism
yea i thought it was weird when chris went to pick up landen after his first day instead of jessss. i just figured as his biological mother, she'd wanna be the one to pick him up on his first day and chris could get the twins on their second/third day since its not as special. but, jessss will never admit they arent perfectly blended and chris only wants to spend extra time with landon and not the twins
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:He life stresses me out. She is basically never home but I think she likes it like that so she wont have to clean and stare at the mess all day. Also I find it stupid how her week is packed with activities but she put Addy in a swimming class. Addy isnt even one. If she wants her to go swimming so bad then why doesnt she just drive to mimis pool or stick her in the bath tub. I just find it a bit unnecessary. Then shes complaining that shes so busy and her days are so hectic. She should use that time to clean her house.
I find it weird that she wants her in swim when none of the other kids were in swim and still use floatys or did for a long time. She probably wants to be in her bathing suit for the vlog so everyone can tell her how good she looks after having 5 kids Image

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

waitwhat wrote:Jesus, the kids have activities every single day? What is it with Jess, does it have to be all or nothing? Why can't there ever be a middle ground? Her kids can't be interested in something, they have to either not be interested or obsessed, they can't be in a reasonable amount of activities they either go to nothing or it's a non stop shuffle. Just why? I don't get it.

Also, why are we sure Drake hasn't seen the boys since he split with Natalie? She was the one who was posting the pics of the boys before not Drake, so why are we 100% believing Jess when she says he hasn't seen the boys in months, especially since he has apparently seen Airabella(sp?)?
I never believe a word that comes out of her mouth about Drake.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0c2fbf.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9240f2.jpg[/img]

If you've been watching her for a while you'd see them make tacos/pizza for dinner and NOTHING else. Minions Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0c2fbf.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9240f2.jpg[/img]

AND GET THAT STUPID CHOKER OFF YOUR NECK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/bb22036fca87278909de247bdd0c2fbfjpg[/img][img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/32cc64dc65ab91e4452f0a0cd49240f2jpg[/img]

Hahaha "I'll wait"
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

That choker is so tacky and trash looking honestly. Maybe MAYBE if she dressed nicer it would look ok but it looks ridiculous with her ponytail and her t-shirt.

Return to “JesssFam”