BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by m3lsch »

m3lsch wrote:Anyone notice when she talks she sounds like she's snorting, or like something is stuck in her throat/nasal passages ... It's kind of annoying, clear your thrist, blow your nose good Lord.
*throat
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yes! One of the reasons I find it hard to get through any of her vlogs. She's always snorting or making throats sounds it's disgusting to me. Very attractive Brit.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Damn Britney how's that third cup of coffee creamer treating you? How about a little coffee in there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Mel1011 wrote:Yes! One of the reasons I find it hard to get through any of her vlogs. She's always snorting or making throats sounds it's disgusting to me. Very attractive Brit.
I think that is the reason "Harlow" sounds like "Carlo". When she inhales or snorts or whatever, a "k" sound comes out. That is what I always thought anyway.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Most of the public schools in our area have a staggered start for kindergarten. 1/2 the class goes one day and the other half goes the next day. Then they all go together the following Monday.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

"Id rather be disliked for who I am, than liked for who I am not" lmao okay. How about you figure Out who you are first, Kritney. Smdh
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

What did y'all think about how she usually don't believe in flu shots but she got it for Nolan bc of his disorder? Curious to hear your thoughts.

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

I thought that most people know you aren't supposed to actually flush flushable wipes. Britney seems like someone who would flush her tampons.
m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

Elviraa wrote:What did y'all think about how she usually don't believe in flu shots but she got it for Nolan bc of his disorder? Curious to hear your thoughts.

It depends on her reaosns behind why she doesn't get the flu shot. I personally think the flu shot is bad.. And if she thinks it's bad too then I don't understand why she would think because Nolan has md it would make it good? She just believes anything that dumb pediatrician says. Like what they said about Harlow and breastfeeding, she believed every word.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

m3lsch wrote:
Elviraa wrote:What did y'all think about how she usually don't believe in flu shots but she got it for Nolan bc of his disorder? Curious to hear your thoughts.

It depends on her reaosns behind why she doesn't get the flu shot. I personally think the flu shot is bad.. And if she thinks it's bad too then I don't understand why she would think because Nolan has md it would make it good? She just believes anything that dumb pediatrician says. Like what they said about Harlow and breastfeeding, she believed every word.
That's what i was wondering. If she doesn't think it helps her other kids and won't give it to them why would she think otherwise about Nolan? I'm pro flu shot so i don't think it's bad she did it. Just weird she was against it for the other kids but now is giving him it. Sometimes I think she does stuff for approval of others. If she had done her research and was totally against it like she had said she was then she wouldn't have got talked into giving it to him.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

heyyyhi wrote:I thought that most people know you aren't supposed to actually flush flushable wipes. Britney seems like someone who would flush her tampons.
She just wants a new place.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

I think it makes sense. I don't think flu shots are necessary because I think it's dumb to be scared of small sicknesses. But I would be more likely to get one for one of my kids if I knew sicknesses were harder on them than the average person. Aria and Harlow can handle a flu, but it might take an extra toll on Nolan. Makes sense to me.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

gossipmama wrote:

I think it makes sense. I don't think flu shots are necessary because I think it's dumb to be scared of small sicknesses. But I would be more likely to get one for one of my kids if I knew sicknesses were harder on them than the average person. Aria and Harlow can handle a flu, but it might take an extra toll on Nolan. Makes sense to me.
Have you ever had the flu? Lol

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Elviraa wrote:
gossipmama wrote:

I never got the flu shot. Never has the flu until I was 24(last year). It's really not that bad. Congestion and cough, couple days off work, it's fine.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Elviraa wrote:
gossipmama wrote:

I never got the flu shot. Never has the flu until I was 24(last year). It's really not that bad. Congestion and cough, couple days off work, it's fine.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Elviraa wrote:
gossipmama wrote:

To the average person the flu really isn't that big of a deal?

Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

It makes sense why the Dr. recommended Nolan get the flu shot. I feel like if she wouldn't have people would be complaining that she didn't listen to the Dr. Kind of a damned if you do situation.
The plumbing issue sucks, especially since it'll probably be awhile until it's taken care of. I'm confused by why they didn't have the landlord take care of getting a plumber and stuff? Are they still living in the house Ean's Uncle owns?
Also Nolan was very cute in the parts of the blog I watched.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

The flu as of lately is actually a bigger issue than years past. A lot of people died from the flu last year. I didn't get my Flu shot last year because everyone said it was pointless, and i got the flu and i literally felt like death. Already have my appt set up for when they start giving them this year lol.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

gossipmama wrote:

Influenza is not "small sickness"
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
gossipmama wrote: I think it makes sense. I don't think flu shots are necessary because I think it's dumb to be scared of small sicknesses. But I would be more likely to get one for one of my kids if I knew sicknesses were harder on them than the average person. Aria and Harlow can handle a flu, but it might take an extra toll on Nolan. Makes sense to me.

That's not the flu then that's just a cold. The flu makes you feel like your gonna die.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”