BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

deannaroseo wrote:I looked on the back of a package of Huggies that we have and no where on it does it say to scrape the poop off of the disposable diaper and flush it.
My daughter is exclusively (excLUSIVELY as Vanessa would say) breastfed and her poop literally sinks into the diaper like pee would. I don't understand how I would even be able to scrape it into the toilet.
Also I find it funny how we're all talking about poop and Britney's last vlog was about the toilet fiasco of 2017 lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? That's the nighttime brand we use and ours says "disposal instructions: if soiled, empty solids in toilet." Sounds appetizing lol
Breastfed poop is water soluble so i wouldn't worry about it until they start solids.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Ugh her snap about pumpkin spice. No it's not that time, fall is still a month away you basic bitch.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Be prepared for another PO Box haul. Why doesn't she ever show off the "letters" she gets. She's always snapping about oh so and so got is these and these and these and aria this and Nolan that and Harlow this
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I'm gonna have to go and check our nappies immediately...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Nope not here in the UK it would seem. Just looked at 2 different brands & it says that nappies should be placed securely in bags & disposed of within household waste bags.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

See Britney so damn boring we discussing poophell naw.

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

I find it irresponsible to not get the flu vaccine, the necessity of herd immunity being one of the many reasons why.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

SunnyLove wrote:Be prepared for another PO Box haul. Why doesn't she ever show off the "letters" she gets. She's always snapping about oh so and so got is these and these and these and aria this and Nolan that and Harlow this
That's so true. She claims letters were the whole purpose for the PO box, yet she will only give people shoutouts if they give her gifts. Disgusting. Jessica at least shows off the letters she gets and thanks them. If she cares about the letters she would do the same.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Mel1011 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Be prepared for another PO Box haul. Why doesn't she ever show off the "letters" she gets. She's always snapping about oh so and so got is these and these and these and aria this and Nolan that and Harlow this
That's so true. She claims letters were the whole purpose for the PO box, yet she will only give people shoutouts if they give her gifts. Disgusting. Jessica at least shows off the letters she gets and thanks them. If she cares about the letters she would do the same.
I find it weird that people send her stuff at all.. let alone send her stuff and say 'open in a vlog!' On them. Why?! So so so weird.
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:
I find it weird that people send her stuff at all.. let alone send her stuff and say 'open in a vlog!' On them. Why?! So so so weird.

I never believed it was for the letters. I would never waste my money to send her something but some that ask to open on vlog want their shops name mentioned or YouTube channel to be said
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Because people who send her stuff probably feel special when they get their own shoutout. I admit back before her whole new change I wanted to crochet something for Harlow before she was born because I did like Brittany, but I didn't expect a shoutout or anything I just wanted to send her a gift for her baby, I ended up not sending her anything but now no way, they get way too much stuff and I'd rather make something for "good will mommas" who would appreciate it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:Because people who send her stuff probably feel special when they get their own shoutout. I admit back before her whole new change I wanted to crochet something for Harlow before she was born because I did like Brittany, but I didn't expect a shoutout or anything I just wanted to send her a gift for her baby, I ended up not sending her anything but now no way, they get way too much stuff and I'd rather make something for "good will mommas" who would appreciate it.
She wouldn't have appropriated something made. Only bought.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
smom12 wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many of us have scraped poo into the garbage from our kids' diaper?

Not me.

Me!
I do

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
smom12 wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many of us have scraped poo into the garbage from our kids' diaper?

Not me.

Me!
I do it when it's pretty solid, but now I'm going to start doing all of them... Ya learn something new everyday, I guess!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

A lot of the letter she receives have personal stories in them and they probably don't want their business shared on YT. I agree she only has a PO Box for gifts but a lot of people actually like her "who knows why" and open up to her about their life and struggles.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm not saying read the letters. But she can read their names and individually thank them.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I think it's the people sending her the gifts are a lot of the time (not all the time) doing it selfishly because they want the shoutout or for their business to be recognized on her Vlogs. It's all just a big sham to me lol. I feel like she feels obligated to make a big show of the gifts because people are spending money on her. I think she should give the letters the same attention she gives the gifts, she can do that without divulging personal information
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

SunnyLove wrote:I'm not saying read the letters. But she can read their names and individually thank them.
Do you mean people send just letters? Or do you mean letters that accompany a gift? Has she said people send just letters? I have a hard time believing that people sit down and write letters to her when they could just leave a comment or send her a DM. It is not like she is going to write back and they will become correspondence buddies lol. I can imagine how boring her letters would be anyway lol.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ripley wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:I'm not saying read the letters. But she can read their names and individually thank them.
Do you mean people send just letters? Or do you mean letters that accompany a gift? Has she said people send just letters? I have a hard time believing that people sit down and write letters to her when they could just leave a comment or send her a DM. It is not like she is going to write back and they will become correspondence buddies lol. I can imagine how boring her letters would be anyway lol.
Jessica just showd on IG stories all the letters she got from her p.o box and wrote a little message to each one. People definitely send letters..
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ripley wrote:
They do. Jess actually shows a bunch of them. Some people just like getting mail.

You're right about her letters being boring. Can you imagine?

"Dear xxx,

Thank you so so so much for your letter! It makes me feel so greatful for viewers like you who watch my channel. The pumpkin flavored Starbucks coffees are coming soon! I'm so basic! Hahaha! Are you putting fall decor out too? Because I'm putting fall decor out. I can't wait for pumpkin spice everything!

Aria is a size 5, Nolan is a 3 and Harlow is 9 months. Just in case you were curious!

Bt dubs, did you know I love mugs?

I'm a size xx.

But I love just reading your letters! They really make my day!

Brittany

Return to “Britneyandbaby”