JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by tessabravo »

Dang what time do these kids start class? They left the house at 8 and probably didn't get there till 8:30. These Modesto kids have it easy. Here where i live elementary kids start class at 7:00 am we were at the school by 6:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Ripley wrote:Eh, it's like a rite of passage for YT kids to be diagnosed over here and on guru with autism and delays and it has always been my opinion that unless you are a professional who examines said child in person and spends time with him, it's not the kind of thing you can know or guess or whatever. Yeah there's stuff you can gather from 10 minute videos but this ain't one of those things, there are so many variables. Sorry if it sounded like I was suggesting autism or delays aren't actually diagnoses. I also want to say I'm not telling anyone what to post or anything like that.
Maybe I was not clear in my statement. Obviously nobody should be trying to "diagnose" another person over the internet.I worked in PICU as an RN, so I get it. And it drives me crazy sometimes when people try. In this case however, JESSICA herself has talked about it. She said that she is concerned and was having him tested. So, for people to talk about it and say such things as "I wonder if he has been checked out yet" is not so far out there. . As far as speech goes, there is enough evidence to suspect a delay when again, Jessica feels she has to put subtitles in the blogs to understand him. But nobody should be trying to "diagnose" out of the blue.[/quote]

Eh. Obviously I never try to literally diagnose anyone, but I don't think it's horrible to suggest it/ask for others' thoughts (in a non-know-it-all-way of course). We speculate about so many things based on subtle or invisible things in the videos, such as how often Drake has the boys, whether or not Jessica genuinely loves Chris, or if Jessica and Janell had a pregnancy pact; I don't something needs to be being explicitly admitted to or mentioned in the videos for us to be allowed to speculate about it.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"ALL TORE UP." Recap

Landen is watching something going on outside. Kyson says the obligatory "what's up fam" and says he's covered in a blankie. Jess is sitting with Kyson, Kaden, and Landen on the couch as workers work outside on the landscaping. Chris takes Landen to school while the other kids ride their scooters and Jess follows. Jess is happy to be in a "routine" of sorts - at 6:30, she wakes up and packs the kids' lunches (what happened to them packing their own?). At 7, she wakes the kids and gets them dressed to come downstairs. They eat until 7:30, then get their hair done and get socks/shoes on and make sure everything needed is in their backpacks (that last thing should be done before bed the night before just IMO). Jess drops the kids off at school, swapping out backpacks and lunch boxes for scooters. She's amazed by how quiet it is after she drops the kids off with their chaotic mornings...well...duhhhhhh.
Chris is "in charge" of Landen in the mornings since he's "more high maintenance" and Jess handles the other older three. She walks past a bunch of cars while filming the workers on her walk home and doesn't bother blurring license plates -_- She takes Addie home and Addie gets a short nap. "Step 2" of the day is laundry. Normally, laundry is Chris's job because "he's the best at folding it and putting it away" (really?).
She makes a few goofy "steps" like "open the laundry room, thing, whatever" and "open the dryer" GEEEEE I never would have known! Next step, "move stuff from washer to dryer" GOD I hope it wasn't mildewing in the washer over night...anyway...Dreft sponsorship! Blah blah blah, Dreft is amazing, Addie has sensitive skin, blah blah blah. "Don't forget to prewash your babies' clothes before you put it on them" like the tie dye shirt? She says she tries to get at least one load done in the morning and another by the end of the night. "Our laundry is neverending" well when you pop out 50 kids...
They're sending off the "crappy" Comcast modem to try and get a replacement. Jess vacuums a bit as Sadie wanders around the stairs. Jess and Chris look over the work done to the front yard and the stump is gone, as well as the concrete. Aaaaaaand Sadie is outside...
Step #3,472 - Jess finally gets to take a shower. Yay? The rest of the morning is spent editing her life away. She says the rest of the day is boring until they go to pick up the kids.
Cut - time to get the kiddos from school! She managed to get the video mostly done, it just needs to be uploaded and have a thumbnail added to it. Chris was able to take Addie while she edited unless she needed to give her the boob. She takes Addie along in the stroller and shows her with glue sticks in her hands because they just got the school supply lists for the kids' classes. Kyson comes out with his class hat, Kaden comes out with an injured/scratched arm (the nurse apparently called Jess), and Lilia comes out with Gabe because she's headed to Gabe's for the weekend. Jess talks to Landen back at the house about school and asks if he made a friend. He did, and it's a girl, but he doesn't know (or maybe remember?) her name.
Jess notices Sadie rolling around on her back and says she's in heat. She says she's barely 5 months old...lol girl, I had my female cat spayed at like 3 months and she was totally fine. Then again the vet I took her to for that was a little shady but I'm not gonna get into that ...anyway...
Off to an event for Boy/Cub Scouts. Janell is watching Addie and Landen. Jess asks if the boys are ready and Kaden screams at the top of his lungs. THIS IS WHY HE DOES THAT JESS...anyway, there's mini golf and bowling and arcade games at this thing for the boys and they genuinely seem happy. Jess even gets a strike in bowling, much to Chris's unamusement (or whatever other word you can think of).
Jess ends the vlog after the kids are in bed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Lol at her saying Addie has sensitive skin but we've seen her crawling on concrete, broken sea shells and rocks at that lake, her hard dirty ass tile. Okayyy Jessica okayyy

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Literally all of the girls sending in questions for their best friend video looked 12.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

tessabravo wrote:Dang what time do these kids start class? They left the house at 8 and probably didn't get there till 8:30. These Modesto kids have it easy. Here where i live elementary kids start class at 7:00 am Image we were at the school by 6:30

They start at 8:20.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

ericauda wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Is it just me or do these two pictures look extremelyyy similar? The color scheme just looks like it flows the same[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 81806d.jpg[/img]

That pic of Jess and them bothers me so so much. Not supporting addies head, come on Jess! She's your 5th child! And it's so poetic she's neglecting addie to kiss Chris, desperate to prove she loves him.

I hate that they are on the bed. IDK why or what it is, but I absolutely can't stand it.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

I came here to say I hate her schedule right now, she is so behind. Even though she keeps saying she is ahead. I don't want to watch something from 2 weeks ago. It's really annoying.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

8elz wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I like how in her newest vlog she casually threw in a clip of her vacuuming lol she must be getting shit from more people in the comments about her filthy house.
Haha and as soon as she said she was doing laundry and "I try to do a load every morning" I was thinking #sponsored because of course she's being paid to wash clothes ImageImage

Also, random observation but I recall someone here pointing out that in a camping vlog a few weeks/months ago, Jesss bought a tie dye onesie for Addles that morning and put it on her without washing it. Then I noticed in the vlog that she said "you should always wash your kids clothes before they wear them" ImageImage

She also took the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and they were definitely sitting in there overnight if not longer. So gross.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

cjl123 wrote:I'm just watching J&J's q&a, it was just like the same question over and over again. "How did y'all meet?" But I really like Janell, and I still think her and Chris seem like a more compatible couple.

Idk, Chris seems like the type that has to be charge all the time Image and I bet he would throw a fit if Jenelle were to put him in his place.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow I cant believe some schools in diff countries start at 7am!! My local junior school (elementary in America?) starts at 8:45am and ends at 3:10pm. Secondary school (high school) is also 8:40 start i think but its a slightly longer day and ends at 3:25.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Janelle would totally wear the pants in that relationship. I would love to see it lol

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

tessabravo wrote:Dang what time do these kids start class? They left the house at 8 and probably didn't get there till 8:30. These Modesto kids have it easy. Here where i live elementary kids start class at 7:00 am Image we were at the school by 6:30

7 am?! Poor kids lol our primary (elementary) starts at 9 am and the high school starts at 8.40!
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Did anyone hear in Janelle and Jess's video Jess admitting her and drake were married twice?
She was talking about their marriage and she said "the first one" or something along those lines

ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

julietpreston wrote:

7 am?! Poor kids lol our primary (elementary) starts at 9 am and the high school starts at 8.40!
My elementary and middle school started at 7:45 and my high school started at 8, but I had zero hour at 6:30. Because of this whenever anyone (not just Jess) says they wake up for school at 7:30 (I think she said the kids got up at 7:30 for the first day), I'm like what?! That's too late! (Since I would've already been at school for an hour at the point). Hopefully she sticks to the morning schedule she laid out for herself because I couldn't imagine getting that many kids ready at the last minute.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

8elz wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I like how in her newest vlog she casually threw in a clip of her vacuuming lol she must be getting shit from more people in the comments about her filthy house.
Haha and as soon as she said she was doing laundry and "I try to do a load every morning" I was thinking #sponsored because of course she's being paid to wash clothes ImageImage

Also, random observation but I recall someone here pointing out that in a camping vlog a few weeks/months ago, Jesss bought a tie dye onesie for Addles that morning and put it on her without washing it. Then I noticed in the vlog that she said "you should always wash your kids clothes before they wear them" ImageImage

She should be sponsored by Swiffer, Clorox, Lysol and other cleaning products. Maybe then she'll be motivated to clean her house. #sponsored #ad

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Why does Jesss 'serious, something's bad happened' face have to be in nearly every thumbnail?! Clickbait, but it's soo annoying.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Natxo wrote:Why does Jesss 'serious, something's bad happened' face have to be in nearly every thumbnail?! Clickbait, but it's soo annoying.

My face would look like that if I lived in that house too #nasty ImageImage

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Natxo wrote:Why does Jesss 'serious, something's bad happened' face have to be in nearly every thumbnail?! Clickbait, but it's soo annoying.
I'm so sick of seeing her face in every thumbnail!!
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

julietpreston wrote:

Where i live is so confusing. High school classes start at 9 am and elementary classes start at 7 am. Like what?

Return to “JesssFam”