DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Hey guys! Bryan ate organic....donuts. He probably thinks that makes them healthy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Hey guys! Bryan ate organic....donutsImageImage. He probably thinks that makes them healthy.

Donuts and Starbucks, so healthy. And then she states that they can help themselves to all of the fruit and veggies and she picks a blackberry,

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So they are staying in Oregon through Wednesday??! Is Ollie going to go to school at all this week?? Doubt it!

sarahelizabeth_1, I'm also from Oregon and totally think it WAS a last minute trip. They are TOO STUPID to know anything about the eclipse, and I'm sure they PAID A TON for that rental car and that house!!!! They LOVE to spend their money. LOL!

Also, that house is definitely NOT in Portland. I'm sure it's out toward Central Oregon or maybe somewhere east of Salem. Very rural.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

bcfryeof2 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Hey guys! Bryan ate organic....donutsImageImage. He probably thinks that makes them healthy.

Donuts and Starbucks, so healthy. And then she states that they can help themselves to all of the fruit and veggies and she picks a blackberry,

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
This is missy we are talking about she doesn't eat veggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Anyone else expecting a "SURPRISE ECLIPSE PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT" or is it just me?
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

queentee20 wrote:Bryan just posted an Instagram pic. They're staying in a luxury "cabin" in Portland. I think I've had enough of these two... is simple camping really so wrong? It's not even the place that bothers me it's the fact that we know they do it to SHOW OFF their money. Way too flashy for me. They no longer know what humble is :(
I stay in luxury cabins too. Not everyone likes "roughing it". I can't judge.

Some of the things they like to ham up show how new their money is and how little class they have.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

menehune wrote: I stay in luxury cabins too. Not everyone likes "roughing it". I can't judge.

Some of the things they like to ham up show how new their money is and how little class they have.
Yup -- no judgment here. If I had the money, that is absolutely what I would do with it. And it makes a lot more sense (to me) to spend lavish amounts of money on an amazing once in a lifetime experience than it does on a personal clothing steamer when you spend your days lounging around your home. Also, besides not liking camping for myself ... I really can't blame them for not wanting to take Ollie and Finn (and June!) on even a car camping trip.

Note to Bryan & Missy: A total eclipse is a totally legit reason to miss school. A trip to Disney Studios and "playing hooky" are not.
Still ... it's so wild to me that Ollie will miss more than half of his first two weeks of school. There is just absolutely no consideration for routine with these people. How sad and chaotic to be their children.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My idea of roughing it is slow room service. I don't get to indulge very often. And I don't sleep on the ground anymore. So I can't judge them.for staying in a nice cabin. That being said, the boys won't remember this. Ollie might remember bits and pieces, but not much. And they're not doing it because like my brother, they've been into astronomy forever. They're just doing it to say they did it. And they probably went for the most luxurious, expensive cabin available. Remember how Missy complained about the cabin her aunt booked? It was perfectly fine. Just not "the best". So I am judging a little bit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i judge every time i click their content if you even want to call it that........content
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm asking this question not to be a complete jerk but because I genuinely am interested in knowing... Has Ollie ever eaten anything healthy on ANY vlog, ever?
Also, I think the first steps to being "sustaining or whatever" might be to abandon the paper plates at every meal, not buy copious amounts of stuff every hour, maybe walk to the mailbox, you know, little things.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm asking this question not to be a complete jerk but because I genuinely am interested in knowing... Has Ollie ever eaten anything healthy on ANY vlog, ever?
Also, I think the first steps to being "sustaining or whatever" might be to abandon the paper plates at every meal, not buy copious amounts of stuff every hour, maybe walk to the mailbox, you know, little things.
When he was a baby Missy would buy organic fruits and veggies and purée them for him. Which I always thought was strange that she would only feed him organic and the best yet when she was pregnant they would go out to eat every day and she'd eat total crap.

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

natalka81 wrote:I'm asking this question not to be a complete jerk but because I genuinely am interested in knowing... Has Ollie ever eaten anything healthy on ANY vlog, ever?
He generally eats strawberries and other fruits, right?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

lurkernomore wrote:
He liked carrots a while back and Bryan was so surprised like it's outrageous for a toddler to like a vegetable.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lurkernomore wrote:
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen it. But I'm fairly new to watching this family so I could be wrong...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:My idea of roughing it is slow room service. I don't get to indulge very often. And I don't sleep on the ground anymore. So I can't judge them.for staying in a nice cabin. That being said, the boys won't remember this. Ollie might remember bits and pieces, but not much. And they're not doing it because like my brother, they've been into astronomy forever. They're just doing it to say they did it. And they probably went for the most luxurious, expensive cabin available. Remember how Missy complained about the cabin her aunt booked? It was perfectly fine. Just not "the best". So I am judging a little bit.

But they aren't at a cabin AT ALL. It's basically a mansion on a river with a hot tub! That place had to be at least $2000/night during eclipse season in Oregon.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

natalka81 wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen it. But I'm fairly new to watching this family so I could be wrong...
They tend to offer him a side of fruit with most meals.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And when Bryan was grilling all the time in the old house, he would eat corn. Slathered in butter, yes. But still corn. They used to offer him healthier choices. They just got lazier and lazier.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Corn is for cows and growing children
I hope they sleep through the eclipse

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

The kid got green smoothies for a week lol. But after she was done with organic puréed pouches, they took the pedi's advice of "just feed him anything he will eat" quite literally, and didn't seem to offer any veggies. There are so many ways to get your kids to consume veggies. But 4 years of not even trying, they have screwed themselves out of getting Oliver into veggies. Perhaps Missy should force herself to lead by example. Eat some veggies that aren't a Caesar salad or drenched in butter. Hell, has Oliver even had SPAGHETTI?! That's the easiest meal to get your children to eat veggies without them knowing.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:The kid got green smoothies for a week lol. But after she was done with organic puréed pouches, they took the pedi's advice of "just feed him anything he will eat" quite literally, and didn't seem to offer any veggies. There are so many ways to get your kids to consume veggies. But 4 years of not even trying, they have screwed themselves out of getting Oliver into veggies. Perhaps Missy should force herself to lead by example. Eat some veggies that aren't a Caesar salad or drenched in butter. Hell, has Oliver even had SPAGHETTI?! That's the easiest meal to get your children to eat veggies without them knowing.

I'm pretty sure a couple months ago, they and Finn had spaghetti while Ollie had his usual...It was an Uncrustable or something just as unhealthy for dinner. They won't even ATTEMPT to make him try things. The kid is so picky, he won't even eat homemade PB&J or pancakes. They can't get him to (or won't try to get him to) expand his horizons AT ALL, so any veggies are out of the question. They could be hidden in a cake and he probably wouldn't eat it because the cake isn't frozen.

Return to “Daily Bumps”