JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

whatthepho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by whatthepho »

tessabravo wrote:
julietpreston wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Dang what time do these kids start class? They left the house at 8 and probably didn't get there till 8:30. These Modesto kids have it easy. Here where i live elementary kids start class at 7:00 am Image we were at the school by 6:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7 am?! Poor kids lol our primary (elementary) starts at 9 am and the high school starts at 8.40!
Where i live is so confusing. High school classes start at 9 am and elementary classes start at 7 am. Like what?

That's insane :( all of the schools in my area start in 8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

cjl123 wrote:Lol at her saying Addie has sensitive skin but we've seen her crawling on concrete, broken sea shells and rocks at that lake, her hard dirty ass tile. Okayyy Jessica okayyy

Her crawling baby has sensitive skin? So why are her floors so dirty then?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

waitwhat wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Lol at her saying Addie has sensitive skin but we've seen her crawling on concrete, broken sea shells and rocks at that lake, her hard dirty ass tile. Okayyy Jessica okayyy

It's just so unnatural to let the kids play on clean floors! She prefers to just let them play on dirty floors because back in the day there was no floor cleaner and everyone who didn't die from the Black Plague turned out fine!! It builds their immune system! There is absolutely no reason children should live in a clean house full of chemicals. Grime boosts immunity DUH!

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

missy-1010 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:

It's just so unnatural to let the kids play on clean floors! She prefers to just let them play on dirty floors because back in the day there was no floor cleaner and everyone who didn't die from the Black Plague turned out fine!! It builds their immune system! There is absolutely no reason children should live in a clean house full of chemicals. Grime boosts immunity DUH!

Extended breastfeeding, no scheduled doctor visits, delayed vaccines, and don't forget no chemikillz. Crunchy mama or just lazy?

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

And does she ever show the kids drinking water? Or just gallons of nesquik?

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

missy-1010 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:

Thanks for the laugh lol sad part is I could actually see Jess saying that.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

whatthepho wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
waitwhat wrote: Her crawling baby has sensitive skin? So why are her floors so dirty then?

Extended breastfeeding, no scheduled doctor visits, delayed vaccines, and don't forget no chemikillz. Crunchy mama or just lazy?

She used to do a good job of coming off as crunchy instead of lazy but eventually she started to crack. I loved her up until a year and a half ago or so. Then she just started showing more and more how lazy she is.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Oh that was hilarious when she used to refer to herself as a crunchy mom!
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

are you kidding me a go fund me to go to hawaii? these people go on more vacations than anyone ive ever seen. i think they are trying to convince themselves theyre happy by filling the empty void with all these vacation/trip plans.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If she were crunchy she could pass a mop with vinegar and hot water. :D I honestly think her whole doctor's appt\vaccine stance is because the cool kids online are doing it.
rhubarb93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhubarb93 »

tessabravo wrote:Dang what time do these kids start class? They left the house at 8 and probably didn't get there till 8:30. These Modesto kids have it easy. Here where i live elementary kids start class at 7:00 am Image we were at the school by 6:30

Wow that seems too early. All primary schools and government schools in Aus start at 9, 8:30 earliest. Some private high schools might start at 8 but generally 8:30-9 is the start time and 3-3:30 finish. What time do you guys finish school?

creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

So what's exactly was "all tore up" in the video?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

creamsoda99 wrote:So what's exactly was "all tore up" in the video?
I'm guessing her vagina.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

They're having their front yard done so everything was ripped out and it's all dirt currently.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

quartz wrote:are you kidding me a go fund me to go to hawaii? these people go on more vacations than anyone ive ever seen. i think they are trying to convince themselves theyre happy by filling the empty void with all these vacation/trip plans.
To be fair I don't think they have ever voiced a desire to go to Hawaii. Pretty sure that GFM is all a minion's doing. They seem to keep trips pretty local or at least within the state unlike some other YouTubers *cough dailybumpscough*

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
quartz wrote:are you kidding me a go fund me to go to hawaii? these people go on more vacations than anyone ive ever seen. i think they are trying to convince themselves theyre happy by filling the empty void with all these vacation/trip plans.
To be fair I don't think they have ever voiced a desire to go to Hawaii. Pretty sure that GFM is all a minion's doing. They seem to keep trips pretty local or at least within the state unlike some other YouTubers *cough dailybumpscough*

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
In janell's q&a jess said a million times how Hawaii is her dream vacation and is dying to go

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She makes minimum 7 grand a month. I'm sure she could save up for it on her own.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:
They're having their front yard done so everything was ripped out and it's all dirt currently.

I sure hope they're redoing Mimi's from yard too.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

missy-1010 wrote:
whatthepho wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: It's just so unnatural to let the kids play on clean floors! She prefers to just let them play on dirty floors because back in the day there was no floor cleaner and everyone who didn't die from the Black Plague turned out fine!! It builds their immune system! There is absolutely no reason children should live in a clean house full of chemicals. Grime boosts immunity DUH!

She used to do a good job of coming off as crunchy instead of lazy but eventually she started to crack. I loved her up until a year and a half ago or so. Then she just started showing more and more how lazy she is.

Oh my.. I had to re-read this because I thought it said "but eventually she started to do crack" so I had to pick my jaw up off the floor and start over ImageImageImage

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
8elz wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I like how in her newest vlog she casually threw in a clip of her vacuuming lol she must be getting shit from more people in the comments about her filthy house.
Haha and as soon as she said she was doing laundry and "I try to do a load every morning" I was thinking #sponsored because of course she's being paid to wash clothes ImageImage

Also, random observation but I recall someone here pointing out that in a camping vlog a few weeks/months ago, Jesss bought a tie dye onesie for Addles that morning and put it on her without washing it. Then I noticed in the vlog that she said "you should always wash your kids clothes before they wear them" ImageImage

She also took the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and they were definitely sitting in there overnight if not longer. So gross.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
My thoughts as well I bet those clothes reek.

Return to “JesssFam”