• Advertisement

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Postby menehune » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 am

canmom2 wrote:
jackson has lots of books to learn letters/numbers that he traces letters/numbers. We have seen him use them many times. he likes the stencils he has played with them before. This is kinda my point where I said yesterday things are taking out of context and made like Ellie did something. She does enough wrong without thinking there is something wrong with playing with stencils.

For someone that seems to think they need to correct anything they deem to be exaggeration, you sure don't mind doing it yourself. Jackson doesn't in fact have lots of books at all. He has a couple writing/education books that we have seen. Most kids his age have a ridiculous amount of sticker, sketchpad, colouring/activity books. Jackson having a couple is at least something, but I definitely wouldn't say it's A LOT.

The kid barely has any regular books. As someone who has to keep buying shelves to keep up with all my children's books, it's actually very sad to see their lack of encouragement in this area.
menehune
Informer

Advertisement

Postby ewokfan11 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 am

These idiots have never seen a DUI checkpoint on a weekend night before??? Jeez, they are SO stupid!
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:00 am

ewokfan11 wrote:These idiots have never seen a DUI checkpoint on a weekend night before??? Jeez, they are SO stupid!
But then again, they live in the heart of Mormon country. Not a lot of partiers. Not saying that they aren't naive, just that I am not surprised.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby PookPook0307 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:09 am

Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
PookPook0307
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:10 am

ewokfan11 wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
There was one visible from Hawaii in 1991. And my brother went to Curacao to see one in 1998. Just because this one is visible from the continental US, he's freaking out? Wow.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:26 am

Are yoy serious about the eclipse?
WONDER how he handled Y2K?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 am

Jared has to make a big deal about the eclipse because it's really the only vlog content he has right now. The excessive thumbnails of Ellie just aren't atttracting clicks anymore, and yesterday's vlog hasn't even had 75k views yet

They may continue to get more subs, but their viewcount is on a steady decline so they aren't keeping viewers. Financially, I think it's safe to say they have passed their peak.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 am

Was anyone else getting "Shutter Island" crazy wife vibes from Ellie's car talk? Lmao.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie... just watch the first 30 seconds for reference. oh and, *spoiler alert*

https://youtu.be/rku6u5PmiZ4
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 pm

I swear Jared's getting more feminine and his voice is getting higher every day. Also, he's an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby jspo97 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

The content today.
J: "Getting new socks is the best feeling ever"
E: "so fun"

jspo97
Amateur

Postby onbreak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:10 pm

jspo97 wrote:The content today.
J: "Getting new socks is the best feeling ever"
E: "so fun"

Gag me with a spoon

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby pattys » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:13 pm

I dont watch them but was she pregnant this year?
pattys
Amateur

Postby Ohnonotme » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 pm

littlebaby wrote:I swear Jared's getting more feminine and his voice is getting higher every day. Also, he's an idiot.

Your username matches your comment. Fine if you don't love/like them, but that comment is totally inappropriate.
Ohnonotme
Amateur

Postby amyfalafal » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 pm

amyfalafal wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
stylesp1girl wrote:I have to comment on the whole Mat&Em thing. First of all congrats to them. I can't possibly know how Ellie or anyone else feels. I do however know how I felt when all my peers began having babies and I couldn't. I was disappointed every time I'd hear of another one. I have always wanted a child. I became ill with cancer in my early 20's and chemo ended that. I have finally come to terms with it. PS those friends and peers are largely grandparents now lol. I'm getting old.

Yes those are valid feelings. I have felt them as well, my friend and I started trying at the same time but her baby is several months older than mine. It killed me seeing her pregnant and not being pregnant yet.

Also Emily has struggled as well. Ellie should have no ill feelings or jealousy towards her. She's had 5 miscarriages. Ellie has had one chemical pregnancy.

Yeah it's a very weird type of jealousy when you had a few losses and the people around you are pregnant or having babies the same time you were supposed to and lost the baby.. I've been in that weird position a few times and it is a form of jealousy but not a negative one. Envy perhaps.. You're happy for them but sad for yourself. However, everyone deserves to be happy and God forbid Ellie requests her siblings or in laws not to get pregnant until she does that's fu*ked up. She probably did. Or will make it sound like "it would have been nice if you waited until we got pregnant". I've heard that story before in my life it's selfish.
Are you freaking serious?? Someone asked you to not have a baby before them??
That's on them to control their emotions. How dare they put stipulations on anyones life plans.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk[/quote]
A childhood friend of mine had an early miscarriage, a little after I had my full term stillbirth which happened after two late miscarriages (Im not playing miscarriage olympics but just important to the story), and she asked me "you know you had your baby at full term, so can you please not get pregnant until I do? My baby was 22 weeks, and I just cant fathom you having one before I do..." She also asked her newlywed sisters to 'wait' until she has a baby. One of them was very "clucky" already (aussie term for "broody" woman, or someone who is baby hungry). We're no longer close, and my hubby and I chose not to use protection after the stillbirth and became pregnant 3 months later. She hasnt spoken to us since.
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby amyfalafal » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 pm

I typically watch the vlog after reading here, so forgive me for the double post.

First, I kind of feel they ruined Olivia's day by filming it, unless Bonnie asked them to? Im sure Bonnie planned to have a lovely vlog dedicated to it. I do feel they did that on purpose because Bonnie's channel is doing so well.

Secondly, the thumbnail just shows how they work as a team to make Ellie centre of attention!

Third, "we were at Bonnies for 5 hours and were all talking AS A FAMILY" Why do they say that? "we'll be hanging out as a family?" Who else are you hanging out with? it's a huge pet peeve of mine. "we'll have a walk to the park as a family" As if it's a special thing. Olivia's day was special, spent with family, where you enjoyed each others company.

Lastly, renting a trailer would have been so much cheaper. As if they'll use it in the Fall or Winter. They used it 3 times this summer? They made it sound like they'll be going on a full on road trip with it? We'd love a trailer! We've been camping many times with our kids and friends' kids and majority of us have spouses that works full time, who'd drive back home Sunday nights, while we continue camping (in tents!), then they'd return on Friday evening. I imagined them doing this. If only we had a trailer, would be [actual] FUN!
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby thenightowl » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Jared's shirt seemed way too tight, did anyone else catch that he was sucking his gut in when Ellie was showing it?
I just can't stand this couple, 2 years ago I actually thought they were ok but now they are one of the worst.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:49 pm

amyfalafal wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:[quote="stylesp1girl"]I have to comment on the whole Mat&Em thing. First of all congrats to them. I can't possibly know how Ellie or anyone else feels. I do however know how I felt when all my peers began having babies and I couldn't. I was disappointed every time I'd hear of another one. I have always wanted a child. I became ill with cancer in my early 20's and chemo ended that. I have finally come to terms with it. PS those friends and peers are largely grandparents now lol. I'm getting old.

Yes those are valid feelings. I have felt them as well, my friend and I started trying at the same time but her baby is several months older than mine. It killed me seeing her pregnant and not being pregnant yet.

Also Emily has struggled as well. Ellie should have no ill feelings or jealousy towards her. She's had 5 miscarriages. Ellie has had one chemical pregnancy.

Yeah it's a very weird type of jealousy when you had a few losses and the people around you are pregnant or having babies the same time you were supposed to and lost the baby.. I've been in that weird position a few times and it is a form of jealousy but not a negative one. Envy perhaps.. You're happy for them but sad for yourself. However, everyone deserves to be happy and God forbid Ellie requests her siblings or in laws not to get pregnant until she does that's fu*ked up. She probably did. Or will make it sound like "it would have been nice if you waited until we got pregnant". I've heard that story before in my life it's selfish.
Are you freaking serious?? Someone asked you to not have a baby before them??
That's on them to control their emotions. How dare they put stipulations on anyones life plans.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk[/quote]
A childhood friend of mine had an early miscarriage, a little after I had my full term stillbirth which happened after two late miscarriages (Im not playing miscarriage olympics but just important to the story), and she asked me "you know you had your baby at full term, so can you please not get pregnant until I do? My baby was 22 weeks, and I just cant fathom you having one before I do..." She also asked her newlywed sisters to 'wait' until she has a baby. One of them was very "clucky" already (aussie term for "broody" woman, or someone who is baby hungry). We're no longer close, and my hubby and I chose not to use protection after the stillbirth and became pregnant 3 months later. She hasnt spoken to us since.[/quote]Good riddance to her

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm

amyfalafal wrote:I typically watch the vlog after reading here, so forgive me for the double post.

First, I kind of feel they ruined Olivia's day by filming it, unless Bonnie asked them to? Im sure Bonnie planned to have a lovely vlog dedicated to it. I do feel they did that on purpose because Bonnie's channel is doing so well.

Secondly, the thumbnail just shows how they work as a team to make Ellie centre of attention!

Third, "we were at Bonnies for 5 hours and were all talking AS A FAMILY" Why do they say that? "we'll be hanging out as a family?" Who else are you hanging out with? it's a huge pet peeve of mine. "we'll have a walk to the park as a family" As if it's a special thing. Olivia's day was special, spent with family, where you enjoyed each others company.

Lastly, renting a trailer would have been so much cheaper. As if they'll use it in the Fall or Winter. They used it 3 times this summer? They made it sound like they'll be going on a full on road trip with it? We'd love a trailer! We've been camping many times with our kids and friends' kids and majority of us have spouses that works full time, who'd drive back home Sunday nights, while we continue camping (in tents!), then they'd return on Friday evening. I imagined them doing this. If only we had a trailer, would be [actual] FUN!
Kids probably freaked out when they were shaking the camper.
Can't go out again until she's already pregnant

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby Lilly1606 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.
Lilly1606
Wallflower

Postby cringeworthy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:14 pm

PookPook0307 wrote:Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
Mormon Undergarments? I am incredibly naive to the LDS Religion.... is there seriously special undergarments they need to wear?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cringeworthy
Amateur

Postby amyfalafal » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:31 pm

cringeworthy wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
Mormon Undergarments? I am incredibly naive to the LDS Religion.... is there seriously special undergarments they need to wear?

Yup. It's like a some religions suggest head coverings, but instead it's undergarments. I just learned about this after watching Jordan Paige's recent vlog. I'm not a Mormon, but always curious to what other religions do by tradition.
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Lilly1606 wrote:

Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.
Thanks for the clarification! Don't mean to lump all Mormons into Jared's idiocy!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 am

cringeworthy wrote:

Yep. And they've been spotted on E&J before but I haven't seen any mention of them lately...

formerctfxcer
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:08 am

Here's a link from the LDS church about it, if anyone is interested.
http://ldschurchtemples.org/mormon/underwear/

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:30 am

lmmomSD wrote:Here's a link from the LDS church about it, if anyone is interested.
http://ldschurchtemples.org/mormon/underwear/

When my granfather passed away, he wore a white outfit and paper like hat instead of a nice suit in his coffin.

onbreak
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared