Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
pattys
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by pattys »

I dont watch them but was she pregnant this year?
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

littlebaby wrote:I swear Jared's getting more feminine and his voice is getting higher every day. Also, he's an idiot.

Your username matches your comment. Fine if you don't love/like them, but that comment is totally inappropriate.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

amyfalafal wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
stylesp1girl wrote:I have to comment on the whole Mat&Em thing. First of all congrats to them. I can't possibly know how Ellie or anyone else feels. I do however know how I felt when all my peers began having babies and I couldn't. I was disappointed every time I'd hear of another one. I have always wanted a child. I became ill with cancer in my early 20's and chemo ended that. I have finally come to terms with it. PS those friends and peers are largely grandparents now lol. I'm getting old.
Yes those are valid feelings. I have felt them as well, my friend and I started trying at the same time but her baby is several months older than mine. It killed me seeing her pregnant and not being pregnant yet.

Also Emily has struggled as well. Ellie should have no ill feelings or jealousy towards her. She's had 5 miscarriages. Ellie has had one chemical pregnancy.

Yeah it's a very weird type of jealousy when you had a few losses and the people around you are pregnant or having babies the same time you were supposed to and lost the baby.. I've been in that weird position a few times and it is a form of jealousy but not a negative one. Envy perhaps.. You're happy for them but sad for yourself. However, everyone deserves to be happy and God forbid Ellie requests her siblings or in laws not to get pregnant until she does that's fu*ked up. She probably did. Or will make it sound like "it would have been nice if you waited until we got pregnant". I've heard that story before in my life it's selfish.
Are you freaking serious?? Someone asked you to not have a baby before them??
That's on them to control their emotions. How dare they put stipulations on anyones life plans.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk[/quote]
A childhood friend of mine had an early miscarriage, a little after I had my full term stillbirth which happened after two late miscarriages (Im not playing miscarriage olympics but just important to the story), and she asked me "you know you had your baby at full term, so can you please not get pregnant until I do? My baby was 22 weeks, and I just cant fathom you having one before I do..." She also asked her newlywed sisters to 'wait' until she has a baby. One of them was very "clucky" already (aussie term for "broody" woman, or someone who is baby hungry). We're no longer close, and my hubby and I chose not to use protection after the stillbirth and became pregnant 3 months later. She hasnt spoken to us since.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I typically watch the vlog after reading here, so forgive me for the double post.

First, I kind of feel they ruined Olivia's day by filming it, unless Bonnie asked them to? Im sure Bonnie planned to have a lovely vlog dedicated to it. I do feel they did that on purpose because Bonnie's channel is doing so well.

Secondly, the thumbnail just shows how they work as a team to make Ellie centre of attention!

Third, "we were at Bonnies for 5 hours and were all talking AS A FAMILY" Why do they say that? "we'll be hanging out as a family?" Who else are you hanging out with? it's a huge pet peeve of mine. "we'll have a walk to the park as a family" As if it's a special thing. Olivia's day was special, spent with family, where you enjoyed each others company.

Lastly, renting a trailer would have been so much cheaper. As if they'll use it in the Fall or Winter. They used it 3 times this summer? They made it sound like they'll be going on a full on road trip with it? We'd love a trailer! We've been camping many times with our kids and friends' kids and majority of us have spouses that works full time, who'd drive back home Sunday nights, while we continue camping (in tents!), then they'd return on Friday evening. I imagined them doing this. If only we had a trailer, would be [actual] FUN!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Jared's shirt seemed way too tight, did anyone else catch that he was sucking his gut in when Ellie was showing it?
I just can't stand this couple, 2 years ago I actually thought they were ok but now they are one of the worst.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

amyfalafal wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Yes those are valid feelings. I have felt them as well, my friend and I started trying at the same time but her baby is several months older than mine. It killed me seeing her pregnant and not being pregnant yet.

Also Emily has struggled as well. Ellie should have no ill feelings or jealousy towards her. She's had 5 miscarriages. Ellie has had one chemical pregnancy.

Yeah it's a very weird type of jealousy when you had a few losses and the people around you are pregnant or having babies the same time you were supposed to and lost the baby.. I've been in that weird position a few times and it is a form of jealousy but not a negative one. Envy perhaps.. You're happy for them but sad for yourself. However, everyone deserves to be happy and God forbid Ellie requests her siblings or in laws not to get pregnant until she does that's fu*ked up. She probably did. Or will make it sound like "it would have been nice if you waited until we got pregnant". I've heard that story before in my life it's selfish.
Are you freaking serious?? Someone asked you to not have a baby before them??
That's on them to control their emotions. How dare they put stipulations on anyones life plans.

A childhood friend of mine had an early miscarriage, a little after I had my full term stillbirth which happened after two late miscarriages (Im not playing miscarriage olympics but just important to the story), and she asked me "you know you had your baby at full term, so can you please not get pregnant until I do? My baby was 22 weeks, and I just cant fathom you having one before I do..." She also asked her newlywed sisters to 'wait' until she has a baby. One of them was very "clucky" already (aussie term for "broody" woman, or someone who is baby hungry). We're no longer close, and my hubby and I chose not to use protection after the stillbirth and became pregnant 3 months later. She hasnt spoken to us since.[/quote]Good riddance to her

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

amyfalafal wrote:I typically watch the vlog after reading here, so forgive me for the double post.

First, I kind of feel they ruined Olivia's day by filming it, unless Bonnie asked them to? Im sure Bonnie planned to have a lovely vlog dedicated to it. I do feel they did that on purpose because Bonnie's channel is doing so well.

Secondly, the thumbnail just shows how they work as a team to make Ellie centre of attention!

Third, "we were at Bonnies for 5 hours and were all talking AS A FAMILY" Why do they say that? "we'll be hanging out as a family?" Who else are you hanging out with? it's a huge pet peeve of mine. "we'll have a walk to the park as a family" As if it's a special thing. Olivia's day was special, spent with family, where you enjoyed each others company.

Lastly, renting a trailer would have been so much cheaper. As if they'll use it in the Fall or Winter. They used it 3 times this summer? They made it sound like they'll be going on a full on road trip with it? We'd love a trailer! We've been camping many times with our kids and friends' kids and majority of us have spouses that works full time, who'd drive back home Sunday nights, while we continue camping (in tents!), then they'd return on Friday evening. I imagined them doing this. If only we had a trailer, would be [actual] FUN!
Kids probably freaked out when they were shaking the camper.
Can't go out again until she's already pregnant

Lilly1606
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lilly1606 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

PookPook0307 wrote:Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
Mormon Undergarments? I am incredibly naive to the LDS Religion.... is there seriously special undergarments they need to wear?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

cringeworthy wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
Mormon Undergarments? I am incredibly naive to the LDS Religion.... is there seriously special undergarments they need to wear?

Yup. It's like a some religions suggest head coverings, but instead it's undergarments. I just learned about this after watching Jordan Paige's recent vlog. I'm not a Mormon, but always curious to what other religions do by tradition.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lilly1606 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.
Thanks for the clarification! Don't mean to lump all Mormons into Jared's idiocy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

cringeworthy wrote:

Yep. And they've been spotted on E&J before but I haven't seen any mention of them lately...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Here's a link from the LDS church about it, if anyone is interested.
http://ldschurchtemples.org/mormon/underwear/

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:Here's a link from the LDS church about it, if anyone is interested.
http://ldschurchtemples.org/mormon/underwear/

When my granfather passed away, he wore a white outfit and paper like hat instead of a nice suit in his coffin.

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

ReginaPhalange wrote:https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
i noticed that too and it made me think the same thing
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

pplove85 wrote:
ReginaPhalange wrote:https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
Bonnie said in the comments that "they're just talking about her outfit," but why would Jennifer be making an :-o face about an outfit?

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

snowbaby95 wrote:
pplove85 wrote:
Bonnie said in the comments that "they're just talking about her outfit," but why would Jennifer be making an :-o face about an outfit?

I know this is just speculation, but I hope Ellie didn't reveal it on Olivia's special day, it wouldn't surprise me ( it has to be all about her after all), but it's messed up.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
Has it been 3 months since she "miscarried"?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”