DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by onbreak »

She wouldnt even smell the scented sticker.. SuperTasta isn't jumping out of her comfort zone

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I pretty sure I found the airbnb listing.... starting at $1500 p/n normally, I'd hate to see what they paid for it if it really was "last minute"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I pretty sure I found the airbnb listing.... starting at $1500 p/n normally, I'd hate to see what they paid for it if it really was "last minute"

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can someone who isn't blocked on Bryan's IG please share the awful picture he posted of them? "Just a couple of hippies picking wild flowers"
I can't roll my eyes hard enough. And it's a _very_ unflattering picture of Missy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0a1530.jpg[/img]

Wow so bad.
What's the air bnb listing?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:Can someone who isn't blocked on Bryan's IG please share the awful picture he posted of them? "Just a couple of hippies picking wild flowers"
I can't roll my eyes hard enough. And it's a _very_ unflattering picture of Missy.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ef7e5e.png[/img]

Yikes! That's a terrible picture of Missy. I don't understand why Bryan takes the time to photoshop himself to make himself look thinner, but never seems to do the same for his wife? Also, why doesn't he photoshop that dead tooth of his that we have to see with each wet gap smile?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0a1530.jpg[/img]

Wow so bad.

Thanks for posting it. My daughter showed it to me. So, because they're in Oregon, that automatically makes them hippies?
They're such wannabes. And that has got to be one of the worst pictures of Missy. Took me a minute to figure out that she's holding June. But-- she's smiling. She's got her loves-- Corbin, June, and her phone. Funny how she always tries to pass Finn off to someone else, but carries June every chance she gets.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

From Missy's IG. This one is even bad.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 25a29f.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I actually kinda like her top. But they really need to stop putting Ollie in those onesies. He looks like an over grown toddler whose mom hasn't bought him clothes that fit. Which is probably the look they're going for, considering their insistence on calling him a toddler.
Anyone who studies body language want to tackle this picture? There's definitely a disconnect.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

1. She has on yoga pink pants at this time and could've easily concealed her belly. My guess is pregnancy announcement soon.

2. Did she really wear Finn on her back facing out?? I can't even....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cc51d9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 006cdd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

tintin15 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:The kid got green smoothies for a week lol. But after she was done with organic puréed pouches, they took the pedi's advice of "just feed him anything he will eat" quite literally, and didn't seem to offer any veggies. There are so many ways to get your kids to consume veggies. But 4 years of not even trying, they have screwed themselves out of getting Oliver into veggies. Perhaps Missy should force herself to lead by example. Eat some veggies that aren't a Caesar salad or drenched in butter. Hell, has Oliver even had SPAGHETTI?! That's the easiest meal to get your children to eat veggies without them knowing.

I'm pretty sure a couple months ago, they and Finn had spaghetti while Ollie had his usual...It was an Uncrustable or something just as unhealthy for dinner. They won't even ATTEMPT to make him try things. The kid is so picky, he won't even eat homemade PB&J or pancakes. They can't get him to (or won't try to get him to) expand his horizons AT ALL, so any veggies are out of the question. They could be hidden in a cake and he probably wouldn't eat it because the cake isn't frozen.
Yes to all of this. If they aren't going to put an effort into trying to get Ollie to eat regular veggies, the least they can do is buy stuff to sneak veggies in like those Mott's Fruitsations with fruit and veggies. The only effort they have to put in is buy them, open the packaging, and give Ollie a spoon.

But seriously though, at this point I wish they'd just hire a full time nanny to take care of the kids since they don't want to put any energy into parenting. They're so lazy it's unreal.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Acbsktbll wrote:1. She has on yoga pink pants at this time and could've easily concealed her belly. My guess is pregnancy announcement soon.

2. Did she really wear Finn on her back facing out?? I can't even....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cc51d9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 006cdd.jpg[/img]

Finn looks like he's being worn properly, just looking to the side? Based on that photo anyway. I didn't see the vlog. And wow her tummy is almost convincing me that you guys are right!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:1. She has on yoga pink pants at this time and could've easily concealed her belly. My guess is pregnancy announcement soon.

Finn looks like he's being worn properly, just looking to the side? Based on that photo anyway. I didn't see the vlog. And wow her tummy is almost convincing me that you guys are right!

He's facing her.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6f2048.png[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0a1530.jpg[/img]

Wow so bad.

Are her legs really that big?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by heymallie »

lmmomSD wrote:I actually kinda like her top. But they really need to stop putting Ollie in those onesies. He looks like an over grown toddler whose mom hasn't bought him clothes that fit. Which is probably the look they're going for, considering their insistence on calling him a toddler.
Anyone who studies body language want to tackle this picture? There's definitely a disconnect.
I dabbled in body language, but this picture just screams awkward to me. Especially the gap between b+m that and she is the only one really posed for the picture out of all of them that and the grin on her face/ forced smile. Might be looking to much into it, but I was looking through bryans instagram and compared now pics to their older ones and it's actually weird how Missy's poses have changed since then. She used to lean into him and now it's like she is posing outwards or there is an obvious space between them. The only time you really get an affectionate pose nowadays out of her with Bryan is during their photo shoots.

Last edited by heymallie on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do you guys notice that Missy cares more for Finn when she's around Kelsey and June? It's almost like she wants to show that she's a good mom just like her hahaha how were the kids "trapped" on the plane? Bryan needs to get over that it's so stupid! BryLard must be so happy that Missy is getting a tummy now so he doesn't feel so insecure about his anymore hahaha is she preggers?? 9:50 mark - I love Bryan didn't even care to help Finn down the stairs - it's like he's someone else's kid at this point I swear! 11:35 - just press pause, you're welcome hahaha
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Bryan and his creepy June voice. Ick. He is definitely going to be the weird, annoying pseudo-uncle that she dreads having to be nice to on holidays

Organic donuts? They *must* be healthy!

K&C don't have a car, do they? Please don't tell me Bryan blurred out a license plate on a rental car but couldn't be bothered to remove identifying information about Ollie's school. (Which, now that I think about it, is basically as temporary as a rental car since he clearly will only attend occasionally ...but still.)

So Bryan loves Airbnb now, huh? No lame story about a "surprise EPIC upgrade?"

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

ewokfan11 wrote:So they are staying in Oregon through Wednesday??! Is Ollie going to go to school at all this week?? Doubt it!

sarahelizabeth_1, I'm also from Oregon and totally think it WAS a last minute trip. They are TOO STUPID to know anything about the eclipse, and I'm sure they PAID A TON for that rental car and that house!!!! They LOVE to spend their money. LOL!

Also, that house is definitely NOT in Portland. I'm sure it's out toward Central Oregon or maybe somewhere east of Salem. Very rural.
I KNEW Bryan would act cool and get into the eclipse. I've been watching thumb nails to see if they were coming here. There is no way they are in Central Oregon. The sky here is full of smoke from all the fires. It's clear in Prineville and Madras, but there are is NO WAY they found a place close to the festivals last minute. I was hoping they were in Bend. We are currently here, and I could scope them out for you guys..
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh, one more thing - they were all excited about the eclipse glasses in their basket, which made me think they didn't think to bring their own. I could just see them being completely clueless and either going blind or whining about how the eclipse was such a letdown because no one told them they needed special glasses.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

cat9480 wrote:Oh, one more thing - they were all excited about the eclipse glasses in their basket, which made me think they didn't think to bring their own. I could just see them being completely clueless and either going blind or whining about how the eclipse was such a letdown because no one told them they needed special glasses.
Corbin and Kelsey bought glasses, but I'm sure they paid a TON for that house rental (maybe $10,000 for 4 nights?) and the owners tossed in glasses.

Return to “Daily Bumps”