JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
quartz wrote:are you kidding me a go fund me to go to hawaii? these people go on more vacations than anyone ive ever seen. i think they are trying to convince themselves theyre happy by filling the empty void with all these vacation/trip plans.
To be fair I don't think they have ever voiced a desire to go to Hawaii. Pretty sure that GFM is all a minion's doing. They seem to keep trips pretty local or at least within the state unlike some other YouTubers *cough dailybumpscough*

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
In janell's q&a jess said a million times how Hawaii is her dream vacation and is dying to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh okay I haven't had time to sit and watch that yet. It's my birthday today so I've been busy lately lol. I'll make a note to watch it tomorrow. Thanks!

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Ahh okay I haven't had time to sit and watch that yet. It's my birthday today so I've been busy lately lol. I'll make a note to watch it tomorrow. Thanks!

Happy Birthday! ImageImageImage

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

The go fund me page is gone now.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

What the FUCK would she do if Chris was actually working & she didn't have Janell, Mimi, Gigi etc etc to watch her kids all the damn time?!

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Janells kid seems to have a better speech than lilia, and she has a nic personality. It used make me kinda upset when some people judged her so harshly because of her looks.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:To be fair I don't think they have ever voiced a desire to go to Hawaii. Pretty sure that GFM is all a minion's doing. They seem to keep trips pretty local or at least within the state unlike some other YouTubers *cough dailybumpscough*

In janell's q&a jess said a million times how Hawaii is her dream vacation and is dying to go

Happy birthday haha!! You're not missing much in the q&a honestly

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

DoodleBop wrote:If she were crunchy she could pass a mop with vinegar and hot water. :D I honestly think her whole doctor's appt\vaccine stance is because the cool kids online are doing it.
I hate the smell of vinegar but nothing cleans my tub better than vinegar and dawn.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I can't believe how lucky Jess is. Like straight up good fortune. Her kid didn't die because someone walked in just in time, she found what seems to be a decent guy to help with the day-to-day kid stuff, her family is amazing and endlessly helpful, her YouTube channel is inexplicably popular, and on and on. I have never met anyone in my life who had a run of good luck like that. Most people have to deal with the consequences of their shitty life choices. Maybe I'm not thinking on a long enough timeline. I guess there's still time for her to become a flat broke single mum to 5 kids without much family support.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Shawn2011 wrote:I can't believe how lucky Jess is. Like straight up good fortune. Her kid didn't die because someone walked in just in time, she found what seems to be a decent guy to help with the day-to-day kid stuff, her family is amazing and endlessly helpful, her YouTube channel is inexplicably popular, and on and on. I have never met anyone in my life who had a run of good luck like that. Most people have to deal with the consequences of their shitty life choices. Maybe I'm not thinking on a long enough timeline. I guess there's still time for her to become a flat broke single mum to 5 kids without much family support.
Eventually all her crappy choices will come back to her. Youtube will die someday and she or Chris will have to get a real job. There is plenty of time for Chris to leave her (but I hope he doesn't for the kids sake). And her family might either get tired of her walking all over them or might get too old to be looking after her 373 kids and she won't have as much help. Plus her kids might hate her someday for exploiting them for money. Then her luck will run out and she'll live like us mere mortals, but with 12 kids to feed (and who might even need therapy for their lives being all over the internet, who knows)!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

julietpreston wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:I can't believe how lucky Jess is. Like straight up good fortune. Her kid didn't die because someone walked in just in time, she found what seems to be a decent guy to help with the day-to-day kid stuff, her family is amazing and endlessly helpful, her YouTube channel is inexplicably popular, and on and on. I have never met anyone in my life who had a run of good luck like that. Most people have to deal with the consequences of their shitty life choices. Maybe I'm not thinking on a long enough timeline. I guess there's still time for her to become a flat broke single mum to 5 kids without much family support.
Eventually all her crappy choices will come back to her. Youtube will die someday and she or Chris will have to get a real job. There is plenty of time for Chris to leave her (but I hope he doesn't for the kids sake). And her family might either get tired of her walking all over them or might get too old to be looking after her 373 kids and she won't have as much help. Plus her kids might hate her someday for exploiting them for money. Then her luck will run out and she'll live like us mere mortals, but with 12 kids to feed (and who might even need therapy for their lives being all over the internet, who knows)!
She's definitely going to leave him to pop out another kid out of her torn up firevag. There is NO way she is done having kids.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

smom12 wrote:She makes minimum 7 grand a month. I'm sure she could save up for it on her own.

Well, she's probably spending more than she makes...
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

emlyx wrote:
smom12 wrote:She makes minimum 7 grand a month. I'm sure she could save up for it on her own.

Yeah that's their entire pre-tax household income, so it's not a lot. They must be at least half a million in debt - the house, 2 big new cars, credit cards to pay for their endless new cameras and trips to target
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Shawn2011 wrote:
emlyx wrote:

Yeah that's their entire pre-tax household income, so it's not a lot. They must be at least half a million in debt - the house, 2 big new cars, credit cards to pay for their endless new cameras and trips to target
Car insurance, medical bills, new front yard design, school clothes and supplies, monthly bills, and Etsy shit.
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

emlyx wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
emlyx wrote:Well, she's probably spending more than she makes...
Car insurance, medical bills, new front yard design, school clothes and supplies, monthly bills, and Etsy shit.
Plus Chris must pay child support. And all those new appliances and lessons/activities 8 days a week. It all adds up and they don't seem to have money sense or common sense (financial adviser? I doubt it)

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I can't even imagine how expensive it is to take care of that many children.

Anyway I follow Jess on snapchat and a few days ago she posted a pic of addy sitting on the floor. Her legs and feet were BLACK!! It was so gross. I would've taken a screenshot but I think it tells them when someone does it. She snaps a million times a freakin day. Does she ever put her phone or camera away? It's sad.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg does she really make 7 grand a month? More than some Nurses and Doctors, what the actual.......
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg does she really make 7 grand a month? More than some Nurses and Doctors, what the actual.......
Disgusting isn't it?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Being stuck with chris for 'life' seems like a pretty shitty consequence to me haha

But honestly though it didn't all work out. I really think the boys are going to struggle bc of drake.

I think her karma will come around when the kids are teens. I do not think she'll have an easy time with them
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Everyone on youtube has got hit by their changes to how they do ads. So she might be making less than she used to with now 7 kids and a husband who doesn't work. I will never understand women who have kids and dude can never seem to hold down a job for very long. Sure I can see in some cases, where it makes sense for both parents not to work out of the house for a time but yeah.

A friend of mine calls men like that Home-o-sexual a dude who doesn't work in a relationship with a woman who takes care of all the bills etc.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad while the wife goes to work. There is a gender stereotype in this country that the man has to work while the woman stays home. That is stupid and archaic. In any case though, Chris is not a legit stay at home dad. He does basically nothing but live off Jess. I actually feel bad for Jess in a way because she married someone who is more of a deadbeat than Drake was (at the time they were together.)
Chris has proven himself to be lazy for his entire adult life. Look how he sponged off Ashley. Dude won't work

Return to “JesssFam”