8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by Tiger27 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm shocked that she left the kids for hours to pick up Shari. Maybe an hour would be okay but it seemed like all afternoon. Thank god Abby and Julie are pretty mature but what if something happened? Would they know what to do in any instance? Chad is unbelievably immature so I can't imagine he would do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I thought! What would they do if for example Eve would hurt herself?! That was so irresponsible to leave her with Chad, Abby and Julie...

Honestly though, Eve was probably more supervised than when Ruby is watching her. Hopefully the girls take their babysitting responsibility seriously. I'm not saying I agree at all leaving them like that (they drove all the way to Idaho and back!) but it's not like Ruby is super hands on or supervising her herself either. I agree though, they would have been in big trouble had an actual emergency arose.

Also anyone hear Ruby's little spiel about how much more she is enjoying having Chad in the house recently? She even made a whole instagram post about it. I get the sentiment she's trying to express but does she really need to announce to the world that she basically couldn't stand her son being around for some time? Her compliments towards him came off pretty backhanded in my opinion.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Baconsgirl wrote:I think Eves haircut is cute!! I hope she learns a lesson but let's get real she won't.

Nope she won't, in fact she thought it was a funny joke, laughing and such and I blame Ruby for putting vlogging over discipline. The kids must have told her something serious happened and instead of running too see what happened, she ran to get her camera, turned it on, then went outside yelling "what happened!?

Either way I think the cut is cute and good because Eve did say the hair was weighing her down, in her own words "it was turning too big", plus she had knots and stuff all stuck in it.

I personally think Ruby was pissed about the hair but secretly really exciting about getting that "good footage".
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Vincere »

They are going to reach 1 million subscribers sometimes next week. And the views are at the highest, with 38 million last month.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I am SO jealous that they have raspberry bushes! I can't believe Ruby never went out and picked them until Kevin made them all do it. I've been dying for one for years and finally planted one a few months ago which I assume will take a few years to develop.

Do they have a bigger garden? It would be smart to plant veggies because they grow in bulk, especially green beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc and could save them a lot during these summer/fall months on groceries. I know our garden helps substantially with our produce bill lol

ETA: It still blows my mind how much money they're raking in with almost 1 mill subscribers and no network! I can't stand them, but that amount of money must be insane. I wish they were more involved with vlogging their house renovations, I enjoy those kinds of vlogs more.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

There was a clip today in e+j vlog of Abbie picking up dog or cat poop with a leaf and showing it to everyone. She even held it right up to her nose to smell it and all the other kids started doing it as well. What a weird kid and weird family.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought for sure Russell would freak out over the prank and start crying like a baby, but he handled it well. Impressed.

I really hope Chad gets these pranks out of his system, he's gotten into trouble in 4th grade over behavior, sat home all 5th grade with Ruby, and was taken out of school again in 6th grade for behavior. Ruby just said he was starting to be a pleasure to have in the house and he starts up with the pranks again. Seems like his new private school will be strict, he better straighten up quick.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Mayb Abbie picked up the poo to throw it away. Jared said it looked like mold, but maybe he said that to "rescue" the situation.

The title was Prank Gone WRONG, so I also expected Russel to cry, or when he didn't cry to tell Ruby.

Ruby is encouraging Chad's behaviour by putting his vlog up. She should have said it is an immature behaviour and expected more, but no, she is "rewarding" him by putting it in the vlog, encouraging more "pranks" from him.

She even said at the beginning that she expects the children to vlog now... Really?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

No Shari, your shorts are not "ghetto" because you cut the legs two different lengths. Oh boy. Ugly, yes. But ghetto? No.

I am pleasantly surprised about Eve's haircut. I honestly think it's much more fitting for her/matches her personality better somehow. Lol
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Tiger27 wrote:
Also anyone hear Ruby's little spiel about how much more she is enjoying having Chad in the house recently? She even made a whole instagram post about it. I get the sentiment she's trying to express but does she really need to announce to the world that she basically couldn't stand her son being around for some time? Her compliments towards him came off pretty backhanded in my opinion.[/quote]

That reminds me of the video about Chad going back to public school, where Ruby is in the car talking about how glad she is that the year is over and basically what a burden it was to homeschool Chad... While he was sitting right next to her in the car Image
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Ghetto shorts? I thought this was molly Mormon Utah lol. No Shari those are not 'ghetto shorts'
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The use of the term 'ghetto', by someone like Shari, whose life just oozes privilege, is off-putting and offensive.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I can see Chad as the kind of teen who hotwires a car and goes for a joyride and then his response in court is "I was bored".
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:I can see Chad as the kind of teen who hotwires a car and goes for a joyride and then his response in court is "I was bored".

He's totally heading that way. Ruby never admitted it in the vlogs, but Chad has always been a "class clown" and it's gotten so bad that he's at a special school now because of it. I don't think this is gonna be the end of Chad's troubles.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I love Eve's haircut, I also loved Julie and Olivia singing in E&J's vlog.
I also wish Ruby vlogged more of the home renovations, it would be neat to watch but I guess it wouldn't rake in the views as much as "pranks gone wrong" :/
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

thenightowl wrote:I love Eve's haircut, I also loved Julie and Olivia singing in E&J's vlog.
I also wish Ruby vlogged more of the home renovations, it would be neat to watch but I guess it wouldn't rake in the views as much as "pranks gone wrong" :/
Exactly. Lol, Ruby knows that her 10-12 year old audience doesn't care about kitchen renovations. They're much more entertained by pranks, bodily fluids and puberty talk.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I really enjoyed seeing Bonnie's renovation process last year, and though Ruby's isn't quite that extreme, it would still be nice to see. But she knows the tweens don't care about that...
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I can't stand it when people chew gum with their mouth open and Shari always does it
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote: You don't have to wonder... she did cause it. Julie wasn't born that way. If Julie's flat head was so severe that she needs a special haircut to "cover" it even after a corrective helmet, that baby was borderline neglected.

Don't get me wrong, mild flat spots are pretty common and it's not always neglect that causes them.... but come on. Look at the evidence. Ruby was not of the right mind when she had her fourth baby, and Julie has suffered the effects of that.
That is so sad. Why didn't her family step in if she was dealing with ppd that bad? Did Kevin not care? The griffiths are a weird bunch...
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

"Shari how long were we in there doing our hair?" Shari- "9, 10, 11, 12 almost 5 hours".
That's not how you count time Shari and that would be 3 hours. I can't stand when people do that for some reason. It's such an elementary school mistake.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sarai wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote: You don't have to wonder... she did cause it. Julie wasn't born that way. If Julie's flat head was so severe that she needs a special haircut to "cover" it even after a corrective helmet, that baby was borderline neglected.

Don't get me wrong, mild flat spots are pretty common and it's not always neglect that causes them.... but come on. Look at the evidence. Ruby was not of the right mind when she had her fourth baby, and Julie has suffered the effects of that.
That is so sad. Why didn't her family step in if she was dealing with ppd that bad? Did Kevin not care? The griffiths are a weird bunch...
I'm sure he loves her, but I get the feeling that Kevin doesn't really care for Julie much. She's his least favored child.

Return to “8 Passengers”