prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/20282244 ... s=zrSGNj0I

Pretty sure this is it? I'm not 100% sure as I skimmed through the vlog but it looks the same from the outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/20282244 ... s=zrSGNj0I

Pretty sure this is it? I'm not 100% sure as I skimmed through the vlog but it looks the same from the outside?
Wow, they didn't actually get that far from Portland.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

The location shown is where the owner lives. The listing says that the location will be given upon rental. Corbin left the gps location on one of his IG. It's east of Bend

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't bear to watch. Did Bryan actually talk about being "sustainable and whatever"? After driving the _truck_ to LA, getting rid of the Prius, and buying a Cadillac just to sit in the garage?
Their waste sickens me. And they are so far from being "hippies", it's not even funny.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

STW mention they are staying until Wednesday

Bryan saying they get the master bedroom .. I think that's a jab at STW for not renting the house.

Missy happy to not nurse Fin.. But, yet she has juniper every chance she gets.

Fins looking chunky, I hope hes getting a growth spurt. His poor fingers look swollen in kelseys instagram

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't bear to watch. Did Bryan actually talk about being "sustainable and whatever"? After driving the _truck_ to LA, getting rid of the Prius, and buying a Cadillac just to sit in the garage?

Yeah, he wants a garden on The Property so they can have ingredients to make fresh salsa. And probably blackberries, because Missy was berrygasming the whole vlog and is obsessed with them due to some childhood memory. Apparently eggs, salsa, and cobbler = "sustainable or whatever." I have a feeling Danny the gardener has his work cut out for him. And the tomato montage will become the new pool montage.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

OLIVER IS NOT A TODDLER .. He is a PRESCHOOLER ..
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

First couple seconds into the vlog and I still can't believe Ollie can't say "good morning" properly, at the age of 4!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

ReginaPhalange wrote:First couple seconds into the vlog and I still can't believe Ollie can't say "good morning" properly, at the age of 4!
He cant even count to 5 properly . They have messed this child up all for money
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I love how Missy all about nature - but she's out there on her phone first thing in the morning! I really hope they lose network connections so she can't be on it for the rest of the trip hahaha How much money did they spend on buying their kids matching shoes - yet they are always barefoot when they are playing in the yard! 2:45 - Missy pretending to be a good mom and holding Finn - this is probably the longest I've ever seen him in back to back vlogs taking care of him, maybe Kelsey & Corbin should actually move to Cali so she can be a better mother to her kids! Did Ollie roll his eyes when he repeated Bryan's line "I like your flowers Dada" - yeah okay like he would ever say that!! Missy said Finn's poop is probably bigger than June's - clearly she doesn't know since she's never shown changing his diaper! The Dumps might be getting a Goat - do they really need more animals?? 11:30 mark - did Bryan really just say that? I can't even deal they are so weird, I'm over this vlog now - Byeeee Boop!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

LOL has missy ever been around goats?? I LOVE goats, but they STINK to high heaven. :lol:
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

I think it's hilarious how Brian mentioned how he loves Airbnbs...okay Bry Bry...can you just admit your little "accidental penthouse suite" was planned for your anniversary?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Why the hell is Missy so incredulous over blackberries? Don't they have them in California?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What was the disaster? Did Bryan go in the river?
Bryan is a complete idiot... those are not carnations. He put it on his IG and people told him what they were.
Is that rental car a Mercedes? Of course. Missy driving again, does that mean Bryan was hungover again?
They really aren't out in the middle of no where. I think the goat is on the neighbors property. That market looked pretty big.
I really wonder what her family thinks.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

ReginaPhalange wrote:First couple seconds into the vlog and I still can't believe Ollie can't say "good morning" properly, at the age of 4!
"Goo moden"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can they shut up about the wild blackberries??!! In Oregon they are pretty much everywhere, considered a noxious weed and hard to get rid of. Plus, they are just eating them off the vine - so they probably have WORMS!! They really need to soak them before they eat them...so GROSSSSSSS!

Also, Missy seems to be enjoying her cocktails on this trip, so I doubt she's pregnant. They all seem to be enjoying day drinking on this trip. LOL

janem, the house is in Mulino next to the Molalla River (where they went swimming). Airbnb shows a general area map of the house for rent. It says "owner's house," but it means the property for rent from the owner. Also, there are Safeways/stores nearby, they are outside of Portland, but not more than 45 minutes out.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

prettypink-dreamer wrote: Pretty sure this is it? I'm not 100% sure as I skimmed through the vlog but it looks the same from the outside?
That isn't it (kitchen is different), but it's probably around the same price point.
ewokfan11 wrote: Also, Missy seems to be enjoying her cocktails on this trip, so I doubt she's pregnant. They all seem to be enjoying day drinking on this trip. LOL
I was just gonna say this. Bryan posted an Instagram pic of some grapefruit IPA (which looked good, even though I hate IPAs), Kelsey was drinking some beer while they were "exploring the property," and Missy looked to be drinking something delicious throughout the day -- and I definitely peeped a MASSIVE bottle of Grey Goose in their kitchen while she was making her cobbler.

Honestly, I can't hate on any of it. It looks like an awesome vacation and I wish I were on it (minus those people). Day drinking and a glorious luxury cabin tucked in far far away from other people? YES PLEASE.

I'm feeling a little nervous about Ollie during the eclipse though. He's so shitty at listening and following directions,I'm worried he won't keep the glasses on.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lurkernomore wrote: I'm feeling a little nervous about Ollie during the eclipse though. He's so shitty at listening and following directions,I'm worried he won't keep the glasses on.
I guess then his parents can force him to tell the viewers all about how he is 'blinden'.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lurkernomore wrote: prettypink-dreamer wrote:

That isn't it (kitchen is different), but it's probably around the same price point.
It is the same house. The kitchen is the same. Ovens, fridge, windows, countertops. Even the tub where the kids took a bath is the same as the listing. And it's DEFINITELY the same view from the deck. 100% same house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really, really hope it's overcast in Oregon.

Return to “Daily Bumps”