2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

wendydarling
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by wendydarling »

Charles' rompers never made an appearance?
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Britney posts a pumpkin spice mug saying "it's about that time again" and 12 minutes later Vanessa posted a snap of a bunch of white pumpkins saying "taking out the fall decour"

I mean...she really has no shame lol
That was Vanessa's snap? Lmao I thought it was Britney's when I saw it ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

wendydarling wrote:Charles' rompers never made an appearance?
Nope lol
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Did I miss anyone talking about the fact that each of those Toy Story toys were $50 and V said she bought Lilly 4 or 5 of them?! Thats absolutely ridiculous even for an "after surgery gift"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Really? We have woody and buzz and they were 25 from the Disney store
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Kitina13 wrote:Really? We have woody and buzz and they were 25 from the Disney store
I didnt look too hard at the tags on the other ones, but that horse was $49.99

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Kitina13 wrote:Really? We have woody and buzz and they were 25 from the Disney store
Haha same
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

nobettsaboutit wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Britney posts a pumpkin spice mug saying "it's about that time again" and 12 minutes later Vanessa posted a snap of a bunch of white pumpkins saying "taking out the fall decour"

That was Vanessa's snap? Lmao I thought it was Britney's when I saw it ImageImageImage

Why does it even matter bc Brittany does that same exact shit with Kyra and keren. So why is it any different?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Elviraa wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:

Why does it even matter bc Brittany does that same exact shit with Kyra and keren. So why is it any different?

Uh huh and I post about it when Britney copies them too........
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Elviraa wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:

Because Banessa has been copying Britney for nearly five years. Before K & K even existed.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Elviraa wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:

Honestly, Britney is not as creepy as Vanessa appears to be. Vanessa's level of copying is disturbing af (charlie's nursery anyone?). Seriously, it has hit the highest point(or lowest, depending on how you want to look at it).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

js2013 wrote:Seriously
js2013 wrote:Did I miss anyone talking about the fact that each of those Toy Story toys were $50 and V said she bought Lilly 4 or 5 of them?! Thats absolutely ridiculous even for an "after surgery gift"

Considering how much she seems to spend on precious Charlie vs how little on Lily(and with Lily, as others have said, she makes a point to tell her how much her stuff costs and buys her super large clothes to "grow into") so really, some extra expensive toys just for Lily for once might not be the worst thing.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, meh. if she spent a couple hundred dollars to spoil Lily after her surgery it wouldn't bother me. She does always seem to get lily those type of character dolls though.she might like something different for a change.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Maybe I'm cheap...I don't buy my daughter expensive (anything 50 or over) toys unless its her birthday, or Christmas...even then I tend to get more less expensive gifts rather than a few expensive ones...shes 4 though so I'm sure thatll change.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

When my daughter had heart surgery I got her this big plush flounder from the Little Mermaid for $15 and I was so excited for her to see it. Came back home and my mom had put a Cozy Coupe in our living room. I guess surgery gifts have different price ranges for different people.

I agree that it would be nice for her to buy Lily something that really inspires imaginative play or creative activities.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

js2013 wrote:Maybe I'm cheap...I don't buy my daughter expensive (anything 50 or over) toys unless its her birthday, or Christmas...even then I tend to get more less expensive gifts rather than a few expensive ones...shes 4 though so I'm sure thatll change.

I mean, I don't buy toys unless Christmas or a birthday either, but I may if one of my kids had surgery. I think it's ok she wanted to get lily some new toys
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

There was a time I thought my daughter had craniosynostosis when she was an infant. She does t thank God but I wanted to give her the world. I didn't know how to cope. I can understand Vanessa doing that- my daughter didn't even need surgery or anything. I think sometimes we just feel so helpless as parents in times like that... plus, Lilly is never spoiled so I am def not going to encourage Vanessa (since she reads here) to not spoil Lilly occasionally, especially after surgery.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Also want to point out that Lilly is obsessed with Disney toys- so even tho it would be cool for her to have new toys, I feel like Vanessa bought her comfortin items. Things already close to her heart and that Lilly has probably been wanting for a while.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

lagenialester wrote:When my daughter had heart surgery I got her this big plush flounder from the Little Mermaid for $15 and I was so excited for her to see it. Came back home and my mom had put a Cozy Coupe in our living room. Image I guess surgery gifts have different price ranges for different people.

I agree that it would be nice for her to buy Lily something that really inspires imaginative play or creative activities.

Lol when I had my heart surgery at 12 yrs old I got a trip to Disneyland Paris :') but I have to say, I've younger brothers and my surgery was in July, so afterwards we would be stuck at home without being able to go on holiday.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Just my opinion, I hate that Vanessa doesn't really let Lily get what she wants. It's always what Vanessa wants or pushes on her. We only ever see her look at princess dresses, or dolls. Then there's Vanessa in the background with, "oh look Lily there have this one instead" just like the Bullseye doll. Lily was perfectly happy looking at something else, then there comes Vanessa with "Lily doesn't see it so I'm going to show her, look Lily they have this!" What if she wants a GI Joe? Or something that isn't a princess? Does she get a choice?

Return to “2011teenagemom”