JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by waitwhat »

ericauda wrote: Plus Chris must pay child support. And all those new appliances and lessons/activities 8 days a week. It all adds up and they don't seem to have money sense or common sense (financial adviser? I doubt it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is Chris paying child support if he doesn't have a job? Isn't child support calculated based on income and amount of time the child spends with said parent and automatically taken out of the paycheck? So now that his income is legally 0? Since the channel is in Jesss' name?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

waitwhat wrote:
ericauda wrote: Plus Chris must pay child support. And all those new appliances and lessons/activities 8 days a week. It all adds up and they don't seem to have money sense or common sense (financial adviser? I doubt it)

How is Chris paying child support if he doesn't have a job? Isn't child support calculated based on income and amount of time the child spends with said parent and automatically taken out of the paycheck? So now that his income is legally 0? Since the channel is in Jesss' name?
Im not saying this is how they work it, but there are ways the state gets around that since many men try to get out of support. They can put it on hold or they can calculate it on an average basis based on the ages of the children and the amount the other parent makes if anything. I think for sure Chris is paying something. It may not be much but it is something.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:I can't believe how lucky Jess is. Like straight up good fortune. Her kid didn't die because someone walked in just in time, she found what seems to be a decent guy to help with the day-to-day kid stuff, her family is amazing and endlessly helpful, her YouTube channel is inexplicably popular, and on and on. I have never met anyone in my life who had a run of good luck like that. Most people have to deal with the consequences of their shitty life choices. Maybe I'm not thinking on a long enough timeline. I guess there's still time for her to become a flat broke single mum to 5 kids without much family support.
Being stuck with chris for 'life' seems like a pretty shitty consequence to me haha

But honestly though it didn't all work out. I really think the boys are going to struggle bc of drake.

I think her karma will come around when the kids are teens. I do not think she'll have an easy time with them
She has an ex husband she's at war with, two failed marriages, two failed relationships, 5 kids with 3 different guys (she can pretend all she wants that blended is awesome, based on how she pushes Chris as the daddy you know she's trying to convince everyone there's only one dad to all 5 kids). Her day consists of running around after all the kids (I don't think she's getting as much help as she used to-and not by choice), she's at war with her husbands' ex, her stepsons tolerate her based on what we see in vlogs and she has got to know she and her messy life are the town's joke. Who knows what other messes she is hiding from YT. I honestly think the whole perfect blended life family is bs for the camera and she's really overwhelmed and struggling with all of it but what is she gonna do? She can hardly admit she messed up.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad while the wife goes to work. There is a gender stereotype in this country that the man has to work while the woman stays home. That is stupid and archaic. In any case though, Chris is not a legit stay at home dad. He does basically nothing but live off Jess. I actually feel bad for Jess in a way because she married someone who is more of a deadbeat than Drake was (at the time they were together.)
Chris has proven himself to be lazy for his entire adult life. Look how he sponged off Ashley. Dude won't work
Remember he was doing the exact same thing to Ashley until she probably got fed up and dumped him and at that point he asked for spousal support :lol:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad while the wife goes to work. There is a gender stereotype in this country that the man has to work while the woman stays home. That is stupid and archaic. In any case though, Chris is not a legit stay at home dad. He does basically nothing but live off Jess. I actually feel bad for Jess in a way because she married someone who is more of a deadbeat than Drake was (at the time they were together.)
Chris has proven himself to be lazy for his entire adult life. Look how he sponged off Ashley. Dude won't work
Remember he was doing the exact same thing to Ashley until she probably got fed up and dumped him and at that point he asked for spousal support :lol:
Yep which is why I put that last sentence in. He is trying his best to look like he does things for Jess and the kids, while keeping up on housework and maintenance but really it seems like he does the bare minimum to keep himself in a good light while doing very little. Sooner or later Jess will get tired of it. The question is, will their relationship survive? Will she keep her rose colored glasses on in order to keep her "family" together? She kept it up with Drake for a very long time until he left her.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Yep which is why I put that last sentence in. He is trying his best to look like he does things for Jess and the kids, while keeping up on housework and maintenance but really it seems like he does the bare minimum to keep himself in a good light while doing very little. Sooner or later Jess will get tired of it. The question is, will their relationship survive? Will she keep her rose colored glasses on in order to keep her "family" together? She kept it up with Drake for a very long time until he left her.
Yep, missed that last sentence, sorry. Anyways, I doubt Jess will get fed up and dump him, she'll put up with anything just to have a guy be with her, she can't stand being alone. Wasn't she on a dating website when her infant was only a few months old?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yep, missed that last sentence, sorry. Anyways, I doubt Jess will get fed up and dump him, she'll put up with anything just to have a guy be with her, she can't stand being along. Wasn't she on a dating website when her infant was only a few months old?
yes she was lol. Landen was fresh from the womb when she put herself on that site. Wouldn't surprise me if she put herself on the weekend Drake left lmao
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:

Yep, missed that last sentence, sorry. Anyways, I doubt Jess will get fed up and dump him, she'll put up with anything just to have a guy be with her, she can't stand being along. Wasn't she on a dating website when her infant was only a few months old?
yes she was lol. Landen was fresh from the womb when she put herself on that site. Wouldn't surprise me if she put herself on the weekend Drake left lmao
lol I can just picture it "I'm gonna give birth sometime next week but baby's father isn't in our lives and hasn't been since yesterday morning so I'm ready to get back out there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

DoodleBop wrote:Everyone on youtube has got hit by their changes to how they do ads. So she might be making less than she used to with now 7 kids and a husband who doesn't work. I will never understand women who have kids and dude can never seem to hold down a job for very long. Sure I can see in some cases, where it makes sense for both parents not to work out of the house for a time but yeah.

A friend of mine calls men like that Home-o-sexual a dude who doesn't work in a relationship with a woman who takes care of all the bills etc.
This made me laugh. While I don't see an issue with men staying home while women work, I do see an issue with men using it as an excuse to be lazy all day long. If stay-at-home moms are expected to do everything, then stay-at-home dads should be as well. It's clear Chris doesn't like working because he didn't work when he was married to Ashley and he seemed to bounce around from job to job before not working at all now that he's married to Jess. If he actually did parenting stuff (cooked meals, cleaned the house, etc), that would be fine. It's clear he's adopted Jess's mentality of preferring to play with the kids rather than making sure the environment is clean.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And considering every single snap when they are at home shows them laying around on the couch, the bed, or the floor.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I wonder what Chris does all day. I doubt he watches any of the kids. The house is a mess. He doesn't really vlog, and I doubt he edits anything.

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I wonder what Chris does all day. I doubt he watches any of the kids. The house is a mess. He doesn't really vlog, and I doubt he edits anything.

But he's the best at making dinner and the best at folding clothes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

I cant wait to see the kids, oh wait, Lilia and Adderals new solar eclipse outfits

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
quartz wrote:are you kidding me a go fund me to go to hawaii? these people go on more vacations than anyone ive ever seen. i think they are trying to convince themselves theyre happy by filling the empty void with all these vacation/trip plans.
To be fair I don't think they have ever voiced a desire to go to Hawaii. Pretty sure that GFM is all a minion's doing. They seem to keep trips pretty local or at least within the state unlike some other YouTubers *cough dailybumpscough*

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
In janell's q&a jess said a million times how Hawaii is her dream vacation and is dying to go
This is just one of those things where a young girl is such a fan of someone that she hopes that if she does something really great for her, their idol will appreciate it so much that they'll become best friends and get invited to their house and be in the vlog and whatnot.

These minions think Jessica can do no wrong and has a perfect life, and often see themselves negatively in comparison (like that one girl that commented "I feel so bad, Jess is only 24 and she already has a husband, a house and 5 kids. I'm 24 and all I have is a BA and MA degree :(".
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Blackswan wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:If she were crunchy she could pass a mop with vinegar and hot water. :D I honestly think her whole doctor's appt\vaccine stance is because the cool kids online are doing it.
I hate the smell of vinegar but nothing cleans my tub better than vinegar and dawn.
Try dawn dish soap and a magic eraser! That's what we used at a hotel I used to work at and it worked like magic.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

kalipali wrote:Oh that was hilarious when she used to refer to herself as a crunchy mom!
But you guys, she still IS a crunchy mom! She feeds toothless Adaptor crunchy pizza crusts, keeps her own roots full of cruchy dry shampoo, kept a crunchy amniotic fluid couch.... :P
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I would hate to walk barefoot in her house. Imagine all the crumbs and dirt you would feel on your feet?

I love a squeaky clean cold granite floor on summer days.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Blackswan wrote:I would hate to walk barefoot in her house. Imagine all the crumbs and dirt you would feel on your feet?

I love a squeaky clean cold granite floor on summer days.
Girl yes, crumby floors and bare feet make me cringe.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Ok i could have swore that was Alyna on the news. Im pretty sure it was ABC but they were showing pictures of kids watching the eclipse and i could have swore it was her and Kaden and Kyson in the back.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

tessabravo wrote:Ok i could have swore that was Alyna on the news. Im pretty sure it was ABC but they were showing pictures of kids watching the eclipse and i could have swore it was her and Kaden and Kyson in the back.

Probably. We all know Jessssss desperation for a reality show knows no bounds.

Return to “JesssFam”