Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Bryan is even quoting the Bible. ImageImageImage

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
What the heck does the Bible have to do with the eclipse? Bryan is so weird and preachy lately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And showing off a Ballast Point beer-- it's not even an Oregon brand. Who cares if he's day drinking? He probably does at home, too.
They have no life, so they need to make everything seem SO EXCITING. They are _only_ viewing the eclipse because it's "cool". They don't actually care about it. And we're surprised that Ollie is jaded.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d3f40c.png

They even bought shirts for itImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why does Bryan take literally the worst pictures of Missy? She's certainly not absolutely grotesque-looking, but his pictures of her make it seem that way...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I would buy a shirt.. lol.. i think it's pretty damn cool!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Lol during the secret Finn vlogging footage, I thought, "oh Missy actually looks a lot thinner!" Then I realized it was Kelsey's thighs he was filming.

Finn is so dang precious!!!!

I thought the baby comments about having more boys was interesting. Missy said she could imagine having another boy or girl, something along those lines. Do you think Missy is saying that because she's not even pregnant, but when she is pregnant, she will be as disappointed, if not more disappointed if the next is a boy?

I enjoyed not seeing Ollie in the vlogs much. Is that cruel? I like Finn footage, and just hearing about their day lol.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

tintin15 wrote:
francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d3f40c.png

Why does Bryan take literally the worst pictures of Missy? She's certainly not absolutely grotesque-looking, but his pictures of her make it seem that way...
SERIOUSLY! It feels like it intentional with how often there's a really unflattering photo of her featured!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lurkernomore wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote: Pretty sure this is it? I'm not 100% sure as I skimmed through the vlog but it looks the same from the outside?
That isn't it (kitchen is different), but it's probably around the same price point.
ewokfan11 wrote: Also, Missy seems to be enjoying her cocktails on this trip, so I doubt she's pregnant. They all seem to be enjoying day drinking on this trip. LOL
I was just gonna say this. Bryan posted an Instagram pic of some grapefruit IPA (which looked good, even though I hate IPAs), Kelsey was drinking some beer while they were "exploring the property," and Missy looked to be drinking something delicious throughout the day -- and I definitely peeped a MASSIVE bottle of Grey Goose in their kitchen while she was making her cobbler.

Honestly, I can't hate on any of it. It looks like an awesome vacation and I wish I were on it (minus those people). Day drinking and a glorious luxury cabin tucked in far far away from other people? YES PLEASE.

I'm feeling a little nervous about Ollie during the eclipse though. He's so shitty at listening and following directions,I'm worried he won't keep the glasses on.
Agreed, i'm not usually jealous of their trips but today i am. Spending the weekend drinking it up in the PNW, tucked away in some fancy cabin and getting to see a total eclipse sounds like my kinda trip. (we had 98.1% here and there was a HUGE difference in that less than 2.9% of sunlight... it was super amazing though!)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, actually-- this one, the London trip (although I would have done London differently since my sister lives there), and their "baby moon", I have been envious of. Hanging out with friends, boozing the afternoon away on the river in Oregon and seeing the eclipse in totality would be my kinda trip.
Just thinking-- nowadays, they wouldn't be happy with where they went on their baby moon, would they? It was a nice hotel on St Croix (I think-- somewhere in the USVI) but not a five star resort.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote: Pretty sure this is it? I'm not 100% sure as I skimmed through the vlog but it looks the same from the outside?
That isn't it (kitchen is different), but it's probably around the same price point.
ewokfan11 wrote: Also, Missy seems to be enjoying her cocktails on this trip, so I doubt she's pregnant. They all seem to be enjoying day drinking on this trip. LOL
I was just gonna say this. Bryan posted an Instagram pic of some grapefruit IPA (which looked good, even though I hate IPAs), Kelsey was drinking some beer while they were "exploring the property," and Missy looked to be drinking something delicious throughout the day -- and I definitely peeped a MASSIVE bottle of Grey Goose in their kitchen while she was making her cobbler.

Honestly, I can't hate on any of it. It looks like an awesome vacation and I wish I were on it (minus those people). Day drinking and a glorious luxury cabin tucked in far far away from other people? YES PLEASE.

I'm feeling a little nervous about Ollie during the eclipse though. He's so shitty at listening and following directions,I'm worried he won't keep the glasses on.
Agreed, i'm not usually jealous of their trips but today i am. Spending the weekend drinking it up in the PNW, tucked away in some fancy cabin and getting to see a total eclipse sounds like my kinda trip. (we had 98.1% here and there was a HUGE difference in that less than 2.9% of sunlight... it was super amazing though!)
That eclipse wasn't the moon, it was Bryan taking off his shirt..

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I do have to admit the eclipse was pretty cool but why all the screeching oh my god oh my god ??
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I wonder if they feel a bit foolish spending probably $15,000+ for this eclipse trip??!! My friends were just a town over from where M&B were and they said it wasn't as exciting as they expected - and they didn't pay anything to go view the eclipse. They said it didn't even actually get very dark!!

Missy and Bryan LOVE spending $$$$. I can totally see them going broke in a few years.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, I don't understand why they spent so much money aside from the fact that they love spending money. In NJ, we didn't even get the full eclipse (I think around 80%??) and it was cool. I watched it out my window. There's no need to spend thousands of dollars to see it...some money, sure, it is a rare experience. But thousands upon thousands???? Ugh.

Look, I love spending money (even though I'm also really cheap lol) as much as the next guy, but on awesome things. If I'm spending THOUSANDS of dollars, it's going to be on a week-long vacation somewhere cool. Not a couple nights to see an eclipse...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It rained here.. It looked cool, for its 2 mins, on tv.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d3f40c.png[/img]

those shirts look like that scary movie "rings".

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

The more we complain about their spending, the more they spend

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

heymallie wrote:The more we complain about their spending, the more they spend

I like it.

Watching their success in reverse is going to be fantastic.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I was on the 99% line and it was certainly cool, but it was dark for a grand total of two minutes. The coolest part was just hanging out with my coworkers and bonding over it. I spent no money on it because I scored free glasses, and I would have paid for those, but it was not an experience worth travelling far for imo. It was more about the vlog than it was about the eclipse for them though, let's be real
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:
I would buy a shirt.. lol.. i think it's pretty damn cool!
Buying a shirt because you are genuinely interested in the eclipse is perfectly fine....

...Buying a shirt because you have heard all the hype and just want to be trendy and need vlog footage is lame.

Return to “Daily Bumps”