JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by tessabravo »

Blackswan wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Ok i could have swore that was Alyna on the news. Im pretty sure it was ABC but they were showing pictures of kids watching the eclipse and i could have swore it was her and Kaden and Kyson in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably. We all know Jessssss desperation for a reality show knows no bounds.
They might have submitted pictures 000.3 seconds after taking them probably

whatthepho
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whatthepho »

Fake sleeping again but at least her tits aren't out![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bd4bfa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

LilaLavender wrote:
kalipali wrote:Oh that was hilarious when she used to refer to herself as a crunchy mom!
But you guys, she still IS a crunchy mom! She feeds toothless Adaptor crunchy pizza crusts, keeps her own roots full of cruchy dry shampoo, kept a crunchy amniotic fluid couch.... :P
I will never forget the amniotic fluid couch. It makes my whole body shudder. Messs just letting her water leak out on the couch while Mimi giggles along and her brother watches from the threshold in poorly concealed disgust and terror...
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Lol was it the brown couch? Jesss probably sold it on a facebook Modesto yard sale page for like $200... I still remember when people posted screen shots of her trying to sell lilys minnie mouse chair that looked like it had been drugged in mud it wasnt even pink anymore
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Blackswan wrote:I would hate to walk barefoot in her house. Imagine all the crumbs and dirt you would feel on your feet?

I love a squeaky clean cold granite floor on summer days.
Eww and then when they all go to bed with black feet.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I want to make a Jessss starter pack the way they did for Keren from kkandbabyj but I don't know how and I can't post pictures on here unless it's through tapatalk which NONE of the mods have addressed!!!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I would hate to walk barefoot in her house. Imagine all the crumbs and dirt you would feel on your feet?

I love a squeaky clean cold granite floor on summer days.
Eww and then when they all go to bed with black feet.

PERSONAL: I will never forget (years and years ago) when we moved into an apartment that had hardwood floors. They looked nice and clean when we got there. After unloading the truck, I took off my socks and shoes to start unpacking some things. My feet turned BLACK so fast. The floor was actually so fucking dirty. Needless to say I moped the floor like a madwoman after that until it was spotless.

I don't know how Jess can live in such a dirty house and just not even seem to give a rats ass. I get that sometimes life happens and it's not always easy to keep on top of housecleaning but damn. Their house (and all places she's ever lived) are DISASTERS.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

They are the ones that had bedbugs forever and didn't notice for a long time. Gross
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

whatthepho wrote:Fake sleeping again but at least her tits aren't out![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bd4bfa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
she's taking the picture herself ??? she's not sleeping omg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Yep which is why I put that last sentence in. He is trying his best to look like he does things for Jess and the kids, while keeping up on housework and maintenance but really it seems like he does the bare minimum to keep himself in a good light while doing very little. Sooner or later Jess will get tired of it. The question is, will their relationship survive? Will she keep her rose colored glasses on in order to keep her "family" together? She kept it up with Drake for a very long time until he left her.

From what I could tell, he does things around the house, that Jess is too lazy for. He's always the one who's putting the furniture together and moving it round, with Jess constant comments about the "sexy handyman doing things for her". She can't cook for crap, not because she has no taste, but because she's too lazy to think of something that's not on pinterest (like an actual cooking book), apparent in the video were he complained that she can't even make french toast. Not that he has a lot of great cooking skills either, but he still seems to care a little bit more about food when he's actually making something. On the "all tore up" video, she was saying that laundry was Chris' job, but he can't do it, because he's managing the guys in the front yard. In the meantime we see him driving "the bus" most of the time, so Jess can vlog to tell us what they are up to, to have an excuse not to drive. When Landen was in school, she said Chris is downstairs with Addy and probably cleaning up a little and she doesn't know what to do.
I know I sound like a Chris-minion, I'm not, it's not supposed to be rose-pedals for Chris, but more criticism for Jess lazy butt. She has just not any interest in domestic chores, but wants to play house all the time, it's freaking annoying!

Btw, I think I know why she's so bad with food: I have a friend that has kitchenskills like Jess does and goddamn, I could flip the table everytime I watch her trying to cook something. Only frozen food gets put on the table and everything that requires more than a lid that needs to be pulled off is too much work, let alone reading instructions on the back of those insanly unhealthy frozen foods, who needs that, just put it in the oven on "I don't care" temperatures and let it sit there until it's at least brown, if it doesn't burn completely.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

vonniebeth wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Everyone on youtube has got hit by their changes to how they do ads. So she might be making less than she used to with now 7 kids and a husband who doesn't work. I will never understand women who have kids and dude can never seem to hold down a job for very long. Sure I can see in some cases, where it makes sense for both parents not to work out of the house for a time but yeah.

A friend of mine calls men like that Home-o-sexual a dude who doesn't work in a relationship with a woman who takes care of all the bills etc.
This made me laugh. While I don't see an issue with men staying home while women work, I do see an issue with men using it as an excuse to be lazy all day long. If stay-at-home moms are expected to do everything, then stay-at-home dads should be as well. It's clear Chris doesn't like working because he didn't work when he was married to Ashley and he seemed to bounce around from job to job before not working at all now that he's married to Jess. If he actually did parenting stuff (cooked meals, cleaned the house, etc), that would be fine. It's clear he's adopted Jess's mentality of preferring to play with the kids rather than making sure the environment is clean.
If he was a true stay at home parent who did the stay at home parent thing but it's like you're home all day but apparently while Jess is editing he can't clean, get dinner started, pack the school lunches for the next day. So he's just not working. That in a way bothers me too. Men are fully capable of being stay at home parents and can tend to a baby AND cook AND throw the laundry in the dryer. It's implied he can ONLY look after the baby while Jess it editing. The idea men can't multi-task is annoying and one I see often enough. That said maybe we just don't see what he does.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

are we considering these solar eclipse outfits? lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 614270.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 07efa7.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg lilias feet are fucking filthy.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Blackswan wrote:I want to make a Jessss starter pack the way they did for Keren from kkandbabyj but I don't know how and I can't post pictures on here unless it's through tapatalk which NONE of the mods have addressed!!!
Can't address it if we aren't notified. PM myself or Kryptonite with more details of your issue and if we can fix it, we will, otherwise we will inform the board administrator and see if it can be fixed on his end.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

itssmorggs wrote:are we considering these solar eclipse outfits? lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 614270.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 07efa7.png[/img]

My questions is what the hell are the gates on the top and bottom of the stairs for if Addie is playing between them?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I freakin LOVE how bald addie still is at like 9 months old hahahaha

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

itssmorggs wrote:are we considering these solar eclipse outfits? lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 614270.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 07efa7.png[/img]

Is that baby in 2t-4t? Jfc

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Omg lilias feet are fucking filthy.

Oh my god they are like pure black. When was the last time that kid wore shoes

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

twomommies wrote:

Is that baby in 2t-4t? Jfc

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Just shoot me already. Those hideous hideous outfits

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

smom12 wrote:Omg lilias feet are fucking filthy.

Lmao I just screenshotted that and came to post but saw someone beat me to it.... THEM FEET THOUGH Image

Return to “JesssFam”