E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

22 days since Ellie's positive ovulation test and no word. Wonder if she is pregnant and waiting to announce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

22 days since Ellie's positive ovulation test and no word. Wonder if she is pregnant and waiting to announce.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

littlebaby wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
Has it been 3 months since she "miscarried"?
OMG. You guys should get a job with the FBI. Hating on her based on a picture. It could be anything, yet you've got her ruining Olivia's day. The Salem witch trials have nothing on you lot. No, I'm not Ellie, friend or relative. I'm not even in the same hemisphere as her, but some of you sound as bad as the "fans" that defend her no matter what.
This doesn't seem to be the type of website/discussion for you and it appears you already know it by automatically defending yourself saying you're not Ellie, a friend, or a relative. You're getting more worked up about us than necessary (you really shouldn't be at all). The main posters on these threads have been around for a long time and collectively we've established a fun and fair space for discussion and speculation. There have been many times in the past where someone has come in to criticize us, try to tell us we have no lives, or try to change our minds about someone. I promise you, we literally do not care at all. I ignored your response to me yesterday (because again, don't care), but it just seems like you've got some anger to take out on someone and I guess this website is your pick. Don't waste your time here, and I mean that sincerely. If you're walking away from your computer or phone angry or frazzled, clearly it's not worth it.

Haha. You give me too much credit for caring about them to be frazzled, let alone angry. Where did I say you need to get a life or you need to change your mind about them? They do enough on their own to raise our ire, without making up things like she's ruined Olivia's day. Surely a forum should be a place where all points of view are welcome, not a mob mentality where everything speculated about them is the gospel truth.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:22 days since Ellie's positive ovulation test and no word. Wonder if she is pregnant and waiting to announce.

I think she is pregnant, but I don't think that clip in Bonnie's blog was Jennifer finding out. If Ellie was pregnant, she may wait to reveal it to her sisters and brother, but would never wait to reveal it to mother. Last time she had Jennifer on the phone as she took a test!
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

Ohnonotme wrote:

Haha. You give me too much credit for caring about them to be frazzled, let alone angry. Where did I say you need to get a life or you need to change your mind about them? They do enough on their own to raise our ire, without making up things like she's ruined Olivia's day. Surely a forum should be a place where all points of view are welcome, not a mob mentality where everything speculated about them is the gospel truth.
So state our opinion without attacking everyone else's? I don't often agree with everyone on these boards, but I try not to attack people. I do a lot of ignoring things and moving on, or make a post and state why I disagree.

Not gonna lie, but your posts are fairly trollish.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

stylesp1girl wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.[/quote]Thanks for the clarification! Don't mean to lump all Mormons into Jared's idiocy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_ga ... arment.jpg Temple garments. It won't let me post the image as it can't find a size.[/quote]
I think he acted like that to get views he wants his viewers to be 12 year olds.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

BadWolf wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:22 days since Ellie's positive ovulation test and no word. Wonder if she is pregnant and waiting to announce.
I think so too the day she was eating and the boys wanted some wasnt mealtime does she ever eat real food when its not mealtime.

I think she is pregnant, but I don't think that clip in Bonnie's blog was Jennifer finding out. If Ellie was pregnant, she may wait to reveal it to her sisters and brother, but would never wait to reveal it to mother. Last time she had Jennifer on the phone as she took a test!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

canmom2 wrote:
BadWolf wrote:
I think so too the day she was eating and the boys wanted some wasnt mealtime does she ever eat real food when its not mealtime.

I reckon it's a labor day pregnancy announcement
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

There was a ton of talk of Cal going underwater and how jared panicked and Ellie filmed. It was me that posted Cal hitting the back of his head a few days later and Ellie just waived it off Jared picked up Cal and made her turn off the camera but you guys didnt pick up on that at all. I was kinda disappointed wamted to get your guys opinions think calvin almost getting a concussion and her ignoring would be a better comvo on what underwear she wears. I just think she does enough stupid stuff for conversation
without guesses of what they are talking about.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

canmom2 wrote:There was a ton of talk of Cal going underwater and how jared panicked and Ellie filmed. It was me that posted Cal hitting the back of his head a few days later and Ellie just waived it off Jared picked up Cal and made her turn off the camera but you guys didnt pick up on that at all. I was kinda disappointed wamted to get your guys opinions think calvin almost getting a concussion and her ignoring would be a better comvo on what underwear she wears. I just think she does enough stupid stuff for conversation
without guesses of what they are talking about.
which vlog and timestamp? I'm interested to see this (I haven't watched them lately all their vlogs seemed really dull from the titles)
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Do you guys think she is?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

ktrose1996 wrote:

Do you guys think she is?

I thought the video about breaking out might lead to it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
OMG. You guys should get a job with the FBI. Hating on her based on a picture. It could be anything, yet you've got her ruining Olivia's day. The Salem witch trials have nothing on you lot. No, I'm not Ellie, friend or relative. I'm not even in the same hemisphere as her, but some of you sound as bad as the "fans" that defend her no matter what.
It's called speculation and gossip.. on a gossip forum, of all things. No one is burning anyone at the stake, calm down. Jeeze.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Playsinrain wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
It's called speculation and gossip.. on a gossip forum, of all things. No one is burning anyone at the stake, calm down. Jeeze.
to be fair though, it doesn't take much to convince me that ellie is a witch...

baby jackson <3 :love2: <3 :love2:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:hail:
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

If they really plan on having a labour day pregnancy announcement, then these two are truly pathetic. I can't imagine strategically planning life events and announcements solely based on what will make good vlog content and rake in views. That's no way to live.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Did anybody find Ellie's thing about getting cold during the eclipse a tad ridiculous? I realize the temperature dropped 15-20 degrees in areas of totality, but that girl must have zero percent body fat if she got so cold she had to wear long sleeves, long pants and put a coat on.

I'm firmly in the "not pregnant" camp. Otherwise she'd be gorging and have a layer of fat.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Pency wrote:Did anybody find Ellie's thing about getting cold during the eclipse a tad ridiculous? I realize the temperature dropped 15-20 degrees in areas of totality, but that girl must have zero percent body fat if she got so cold she had to wear long sleeves, long pants and put a coat on.

I'm firmly in the "not pregnant" camp. Otherwise she'd be gorging and have a layer of fat.
Ehhhhhh I don't know. I watched it from California comfortably with sweats and a pretty thick robe on (my robe is way cuter than Ellie's tyvm lol). I don't doubt that it got pretty chilly where it reached totality, honestly. Ellie's extremely low body fat % would make it harder for her to retain heat than the average person, of course, but just offering some perspective.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whew.. it was 93 degrees with 80% humidity here. In the hour and a half i sat on a blanket in the yard with the family, i sweated so much it looked like i had just worked out. We could barely tell the temps dropped here, i was hoping it would have gotten cooler. I needed a post eclipse shower! :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

In "Sunny Southern California"(quoting Bryan), I was hot standing outside. And I was just out there for a few minutes because I was at work.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”