BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Ilovecats »

KeithSills wrote:Keith is here.

The amount was changed because of all the information and advice given about financial assistance and other programs available.
A lot people have been very helpful sending literature and information. BTW- my email is [email protected]
I've always worked and never collected any government assistance. So, I'm learning pretty quickly about all the resource I could be eligible for.

I do want to answer somebody else's question in a previous post. Yes, you are correct, I screwed up by not filing FMLA for myself.
I made some very poor decisions handling this. I've always beeen one to tough things out because I always recovered. So yes, I' made some poor decisions and made some mistakes with everything.

Yes, Keith lives in Columbus and Brit in SC.
I have no secret, I'll give ya my address. LoL
Or just google me!
But what about Britney? You remind me a lot of my dad, Keith. My BFs dad waited to go to the doctor, and when he went it was too late. He had stage 4 cancer. Be more careful next time and go to the doctor asap

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Now she's depressed... 8-) and she's always running to Twitter like a damn child looking to be coddled...pls grow tf up you're 24 with three kids act like it!!! The entire family is going to become greedy...Brittany, Aria and her father already are.
Her dad is not greedy, he is in need of help. Geez.
Girl....need of help but runs straight to YouTube/GFM...bye. It's not like she ever brought it up on YouTube before asking for money.
cflack94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cflack94 »

KeithSills wrote:Keith is here.

The amount was changed because of all the information and advice given about financial assistance and other programs available.
A lot people have been very helpful sending literature and information. BTW- my email is [email protected]
I've always worked and never collected any government assistance. So, I'm learning pretty quickly about all the resource I could be eligible for.

I do want to answer somebody else's question in a previous post. Yes, you are correct, I screwed up by not filing FMLA for myself.
I made some very poor decisions handling this. I've always beeen one to tough things out because I always recovered. So yes, I' made some poor decisions and made some mistakes with everything.

Yes, Keith lives in Columbus and Brit in SC.
I have no secret, I'll give ya my address. LoL
Or just google me!
May have possibly been me, Keith! My husband, my grandfather, and my dad are all the SAME way. Really, the whole thing can be looked at as a blessing because now you can get the assistance you need and deserve ! That type of assistance is there for people like you, who have worked hard and are facing hard times! I'm sorry you are going thru this. I think you guys may have just jumped the gun a bit. Now you know, maybe others can learn from this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

BEplus3: gimme some freebies
(Regarding her reopening her PO Box)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Keith's got balls. I give him credit for coming here with a sense of humor.

I hope all works out for you.

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

Keith, you seem like a very nice guy. I hope everything works out in your favor.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

misskaila93 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Now she's depressed... 8-) and she's always running to Twitter like a damn child looking to be coddled...pls grow tf up you're 24 with three kids act like it!!! The entire family is going to become greedy...Brittany, Aria and her father already are.
Her dad is not greedy, he is in need of help. Geez.
Girl....need of help but runs straight to YouTube/GFM...bye. It's not like she ever brought it up on YouTube before asking for money.
You strike me as someone who has never had a major medical bill and no health insurance. People who have never used assistance usually don't even realize what kind of assistance is available to them. It happened to me a few years ago. Thankfully my mother helped me figure out thag o qualified for Medicaid because she had used it. I have sympathy for him. He is sick and doesn't need to be attacked for needing help. Millions of people use go fund me for other dumb things like buying a car. That's not what he is asking for.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think we all agree that she acted again ON IMPULSE. The just needed to research. It was NOT a last resort, as Keith just stated.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I like how they made a GFM about something they are not 100% sure of. Britney acted as if he has cancer already and have been diagnosed.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Britney and gimme I'm greedy

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hi, Keith, nice to..."meet" you? Image I do hope you make a full or close to full recovery from everything going on. <3

Everyone else - "BEplus3=GFM" good or...?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: You strike me as someone who has never had a major medical bill and no health insurance. People who have never used assistance usually don't even realize what kind of assistance is available to them. It happened to me a few years ago. Thankfully my mother helped me figure out thag o qualified for Medicaid because she had used it. I have sympathy for him. He is sick and doesn't need to be attacked for needing help. Millions of people use go fund me for other dumb things like buying a car. That's not what he is asking for.
Well your strike is off...I almost lost my father when I was 15 because he is stubborn and to this day is continues to have health problems. Sorry I don't have sympathy for someone who doesn't have sympathy for others. All Brittany does is take she hardly ever gives. Her father also wasn't very nice to Vanessa...they accused her of something and if I remember correctly they were wrong. Ever since I was young I gave...I do not ask for anything if I need it I will get it on my own. You're over here mad at me because I'm saying they jumped the gun setting up a GFM page and making YouTube videos when it's the truth. They took the easy way out. Her viewers do enough for her and her family as is by just watching her channel let alone sending her free shit she doesn't need. Pls block me because got damn you reply to me entirely too much you borderline a minion yourself..
Last edited by misskaila93 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Her dad coming her proves to me that she reads her avidly. Hi Britney! Seriously, you have your dad do your dirty work... when can I expect Ean to make an account.

OOh, I have a question! Does it make you feel some kinda way that Ean wont marry your daughter? I personally think its messed up, but....
KeithSills
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KeithSills »

Just so you know, my wife found this site last year. And she's a reader of this site. She doesn't post.
This is 3 or 4 time I've been here, and when I read some of the comments today, I subscribed.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh my goodness, I am kinda in love with Britney's dad. He came here, a thread full of people talking shit about his daughter, and he acted very nicely and even had a sense of humor. Keith, your daughter could learn alot from you!

I hope everything works out for you!!!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

BEPlus3:WhatEclipse?!

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I agree it takes balls to approach this thread, and I do feel for him, I actually was diagnosed with something similar when I was 21 years old...but it's strange how they didn't do much research before asking for 10k from complete strangers.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blueberries wrote:I agree it takes balls to approach this thread, and I do feel for him, I actually was diagnosed with something similar when I was 21 years old...but it's strange how they didn't do much research before asking for 10k from complete strangers.
Britney seriously has impulse control. It is actually quite concerning.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blueberries wrote:I agree it takes balls to approach this thread, and I do feel for him, I actually was diagnosed with something similar when I was 21 years old...but it's strange how they didn't do much research before asking for 10k from complete strangers.
Because Britney acts on impulse all the time.
Babies
Sugar gliders
Furniture
Diaper bags

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BePlus3 minus one channel, two sugar gliders and a marriage certificate

Return to “Britneyandbaby”