JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by tessabravo »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her latest vlog..

her address is very easy to find, & we all have seen gabes apartment. She says Lilia's school is in between them.. and then she is walking through the neighborhood with visible street signs and talking about the front & back entrances... maybe I'm paranoid but that's so scary to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's an idiot. Anyone with half a brain could figure out where they live, where the kids go to school and probably kidnap them if they wanted too and she throws it all out there and makes it so easy like it could never happen to her, untouchable, children.

Not to mention the kids are outside unsupervised 24/7 while shes inside taking naps with Aladdin

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Is it just me or does Lilia have huge feet

ericauda
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ericauda »

Chatabox wrote:
ericauda wrote:
emlyx wrote:Car insurance, medical bills, new front yard design, school clothes and supplies, monthly bills, and Etsy shit.
Plus Chris must pay child support. And all those new appliances and lessons/activities 8 days a week. It all adds up and they don't seem to have money sense or common sense (financial adviser? I doubt it)

Would he have to pay much child support though, considering he's unemployed?
http://www.divorcenet.com/states/california/cafaq02 has some info (this was after a quick google, who knows how accurate this info is and it's from lawyers) that when a judge deems a man able to work but he's choosing not to they can look at household income to come up with a dollar amount, so jesss income would come into play. But who knows what's doing on with Chris and ashley (and Jess). So Ashley could theoretically be getting more child support

sipping_tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sipping_tea »

I love how Lilia got mad at Jess for messing up her room while Jessica just cackles and throws shit everywhere
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Ugh, why are the boys always wearing cheap ugly clothes while the girls' seem better quality(and nicer when they're not tacky) ? There are ways to dress little boys nicely, just look and Tommy and Caden and compare. You can tell their clothes are better quality and lots nicer. What is Jess saying to her boys with this attitude? That as boys they don't need to look nice and tidy, it's ok to look ragged? Jess won't get away with this shit forever, once those boys are old enough they'll pitch a fit and won't take kindly to the idea that their sisters are getting better stuff and Jess will be forced to spend even money on the kids. Am I wrong in remembering that even though allegedly there was the same budget, Lilia's toys were better and more expensive than K and K's and more up her alley? I know Jess loves them all, she may not even realize she's doing this.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

tessabravo wrote:Is it just me or does Lilia have huge feet

her feet look huge to me too. My daughter is around her age so I was just comparing them Image. I know I'm lame. Looks like she's got giant monkey toes or something lol.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

waitwhat wrote:Ugh, why are the boys always wearing cheap ugly clothes while the girls' seem better quality(and nicer when they're not tacky) ? There are ways to dress little boys nicely, just look and Tommy and Caden and compare. You can tell their clothes are better quality and lots nicer. What is Jess saying to her boys with this attitude? That as boys they don't need to look nice and tidy, it's ok to look ragged? Jess won't get away with this shit forever, once those boys are old enough they'll pitch a fit and won't take kindly to the idea that their sisters are getting better stuff and Jess will be forced to spend even money on the kids. Am I wrong in remembering that even though allegedly there was the same budget, Lilia's toys were better and more expensive than K and K's and more up her alley? I know Jess loves them all, she may not even realize she's doing this.
She's convinced herself boys care less because they're usually harder on their clothes.

That's life. Buy nicer things first they're for school then when they get worn out they become home\play clothes. I also wonder if they play into this being rougher on their things because they hear it all the time.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Jess talking about how great it is that Kaden is already asleep...right next to him... sitting on his bed...not whispering...whilst patting him...and pulling on his pyjamas to show the camera. I can't believe he didn't stir!
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Shawn2011 wrote:
emlyx wrote:
smom12 wrote:She makes minimum 7 grand a month. I'm sure she could save up for it on her own.

Well, she's probably spending more than she makes...
Yeah that's their entire pre-tax household income, so it's not a lot. They must be at least half a million in debt - the house, 2 big new cars, credit cards to pay for their endless new cameras and trips to target
I liked your comment by accident. I meant to quote. (That sounds a bit mean lol. Nothing personal haha). But I firmly believe Chris got a nice inheritance with being an only child when his dad died.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

smom12 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Omg does she really make 7 grand a month? More than some Nurses and Doctors, what the actual.......
Disgusting isn't it?

Seven thousand a month is not really THAT much for a household of 6 though? I know many things are much cheaper in the US compared with Canada. But still...(Just returned from a few days in Massachusetts and holy cow everything from food to clothing costs less, especially when things go on sale. I definitely stocked up on some necessities for me, hubby and my son!)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Mazement wrote:Jess talking about how great it is that Kaden is already asleep...right next to him... sitting on his bed...not whispering...whilst patting him...and pulling on his pyjamas to show the camera. I can't believe he didn't stir!
Well if you were literally passed out from being tired....you wouldn't stir either. Plus all her kids have to sleep during yelling of other kids
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That's 7 thousand from youtube alone, NOT including sponsorships. I highly doubt hey are in debt.l They didn't start spending like this until they moved into this house which was also around the time they started the M-F.
I bet Chris got an inheritance and they spend when they get the money.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Mazement wrote:Jess talking about how great it is that Kaden is already asleep...right next to him... sitting on his bed...not whispering...whilst patting him...and pulling on his pyjamas to show the camera. I can't believe he didn't stir!
Well if you were literally passed out from being tired....you wouldn't stir either. Plus all her kids have to sleep during yelling of other kids
This. Those kids are born and raised in chaos. They probably would sleep through an earthquake, easily. On one hand, not a bad thing, light sleepers have issues, on the other, it's pretty sad. With 5 kids, at least one might be the type to enjoy quiet time and you know they'll never get that in that house.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Ripley wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Omg does she really make 7 grand a month? More than some Nurses and Doctors, what the actual.......
Disgusting isn't it?

Seven thousand a month is not really THAT much for a household of 6 though? I know many things are much cheaper in the US compared with Canada. But still...(Just returned from a few days in Massachusetts and holy cow everything from food to clothing costs less, especially when things go on sale. I definitely stocked up on some necessities for me, hubby and my son!)
I'm in a household of 5 and we live on a tiny fraction of that. The life I could live on 7k a month Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

And I know this isn't their page, but c&k get a lot less than JesssMesss. How the hell do they afford their lifestyle?!

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

whatthepho wrote:And I know this isn't their page, but c&k get a lot less than JesssMesss. How the hell do they afford their lifestyle?!

They live in a much cheaper area than her and only have two kids plus I think the house they bought is a little too pricey for them
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Looking at her social blade. I think it's safe to say she's making more then 7,000 grand on YouTube now. Like 8-9,000. That's not counting sponsorships which are probably at least a couple grand each. Idk. It's their money. They can do what they want. But home girl needs to stop making so many remarks towards the kids damn school

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Jess logic. Snapchatting and her foot is sitting on the dashboard of the car/bus/whatever. So dangerous.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

blackroses wrote:
whatthepho wrote:And I know this isn't their page, but c&k get a lot less than JesssMesss. How the hell do they afford their lifestyle?!

They live in a much cheaper area than her and only have two kids plus I think the house they bought is a little too pricey for them
They also monogram everything and are constantly at target and costco. Just makes you wonder how much they really get a month.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Genuine question..is it normal how landen falls asleep like every time they're in the car? Isn't he like 3? My boys fall asleep at night in the car but not just in the middle of the day all the time like landen..

Return to “JesssFam”