BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Carla wrote:I can't even with this girl.

It is so frustrating that Britney says that she would have saved if she knew this was going to happen. It's called being a responsible adult, Brit. It's clear you don't have any savings for Nolan (or any other emergencies). I mean what are you going to do when Nolans health declines? Guilt trip your subscribers to pay for Nolans medical bills? Hopefully this experience is a wake up call, and you become more responsible with money.

Please stop spending impulsively, Target won't keep you warm at night...
Those brand new $150 sheets on her bed could argue with that Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

britneyandshady wrote:

It is so frustrating that Britney says that she would have saved if she knew this was going to happen. It's called being a responsible adult, Brit. It's clear you don't have any savings for Nolan (or any other emergencies). I mean what are you going to do when Nolans health declines? Guilt trip your subscribers to pay for Nolans medical bills? Hopefully this experience is a wake up call, and you become more responsible with money.

......what? How do you know?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Ripley wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wow at that tweet! I hope someone here called out her bullshit lie..

Like everyone else said, She juuuust got them done but says she didn't know about her dad after she already said she's known about it for months?!

Where did she say she's known about it for months?
I think this is where confusion comes in. Keith says he didn't tell the girls until recently, but in Brit's video she says she noticed something was wrong when she visited OH months ago. Also Keith said he was having symptoms for a long time. I think due to lack of details people took that to mean that she knew about it since her visit. I don't know. I don't want to believe Brit really because we know she skims the truth but I am starting to believe she really did not know until recently and if she did have suspicions when she visited she never asked.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Ripley wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wow at that tweet! I hope someone here called out her bullshit lie..

Like everyone else said, She juuuust got them done but says she didn't know about her dad after she already said she's known about it for months?!

I think this is where confusion comes in. Keith says he didn't tell the girls until recently, but in Brit's video she says she noticed something was wrong when she visited OH months ago. Also Keith said he was having symptoms for a long time. I think due to lack of details people took that to mean that she knew about it since her visit. I don't know. I don't want to believe Brit really because we know she skims the truth but I am starting to believe she really did not know until recently and if she did have suspicions when she visited she never asked.
Perhaps. But she should NOT have lied and said this is a last resort AND ask for so much.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ripley wrote:

I wrote that before her dad came on saying he just told her a week ago or whatever

I still think she knew when she got them done though since it was so recent.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Perhaps. But she should NOT have lied and said this is a last resort AND ask for so much.

I think that was just her overreacting as per usual for her. I think she did a bit of googling which you should NEVER do for medical things, saw the worst possible thing that could happen and how much it can cost at the maximum and put up her video without knowing details or any real information. She saw oh it could be cancer, freaked out that her dad could have cancer and basically posted as if it were true.

They know they need more information including a biopsy. Perhaps he cannot afford that either. In that case fine ask for money for that. BUT be upfront that you have very little to no information and say what it is exactly for. Don't say you have tried everything when really nothing has been done
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

smom12 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:

......what? How do you know?

Those were sent to her for free I believe...just like her mattress and Aria's matress...must be nice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

This might be a stretch, but just going to say it. When she talked about having her eyebrows done, and before ANY of this stuff came out about her dad, I thought she was defending getting her eyebrows done a bit too much. I don't remember the details, but I recall thinking "Why are you defending yourself? You never defend yourself when you spend a ton of money on other crap?" Now the evil person in me can't help but think it is because she was feeling guilty because she KNEW at that that time her dad was sick and she should be helping him.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She's spent so much money in the last few weeks it's hard to believe she can't help her dad. She's bought 90$ worth of lunch boxes, $500 on brows, countless on more new clothes for the kids that are going to be outgrown, I mean she bought all summer clothes why couldn't they wear what they've been wearing until fall? She even donated $50 to another GFM. Put that to your dad and you wouldn't need a GFM.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

She just did a sponsored video... Don't tell me she already spend that money.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

I do believe that she just doesn't wanna give more than a couple hundred dollars to her dad. Selfish betch

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

"I don't want to give up my Target and coffee mug money to help my father, so that's where you guys come in! I don't want to have to interact with other people in order to raise money, so that's why this is my last resort even though I never actually tried to raise money!"

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Betchplz wrote:I do believe that she just doesn't wanna give more than a couple hundred dollars to her dad. Selfish betch

Yeah because her favorite seasons are coming up and she needs money to decorate her townhouse.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

In the GFM update she said they disabled donations. Well yeah bitch you reached your "$5k" goal in a day. Why wouldn't you disable it after that?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I am inclined to believe that B and E are in debt and all her spending is by credit card. That is why she "has money" for furniture, eyebrows and Target, but no cash to give her dad.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ripley wrote:I am inclined to believe that B and E are in debt and all her spending is by credit card. That is why she "has money" for furniture, eyebrows and Target, but no cash to give her dad.
I am sure you are right. His paycheck each month goes to pay off the card so they put all their expenses on the card again. Bad cycle to be in.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Betchplz wrote:I do believe that she just doesn't wanna give more than a couple hundred dollars to her dad. Selfish betch

That has been my theory on her for years now. Notice she shops at the same stores (store credit cards anyone) and never shops anywhere else. Jcp has nice clothes, the children's place, limited too, crazy 8s....

She shops at the same places, or makes big purchases. That screams I use only credit.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

BEplus3: gimme gimme gimme
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

It never would have bothered me that she set up the gofundme - IF she did it the right way.
Meaning if she actually took the time to explore and research all of the options available first. And if she had put the real prices down and asked for ONLY what the exact amount would be to cover this.

Now they have lowered the go fund me from the original 10 thousand dollars and changed it to 5 thousand.
That says it all. They did not fully research or explore all options before they put up that gofundme. I think they just picked a random # and thought "oh ten thousand seems like a good amount to ask for.

I just saw her tweet about the update and I will say bravo Brittany. Finally you have done something right with this gofundme and shut it down. She has people telling her to leave it up and take more donations but I am very happy to see she didn't do that.
She probably already feels guilty for lying and pretending they did everything they could before putting it up.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:

Yeah because her favorite seasons are coming up and she needs money to decorate her townhouse.
Haha so that's why she needed 10 grand

Return to “Britneyandbaby”