DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
I would buy a shirt.. lol.. i think it's pretty damn cool!
Buying a shirt because you are genuinely interested in the eclipse is perfectly fine....

...Buying a shirt because you have heard all the hype and just want to be trendy and need vlog footage is lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy and Bryan look the same size now.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Amelia322 wrote:Missy and Bryan look the same size now.

She's definitely getting the same shape as her mother. People keep saying they think she's losing weight, but I don't see it.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

She's definitely getting the same shape as her mother. People keep saying they think she's losing weight, but I don't see it.
Who keeps saying that, Stevie Wonder?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I don't think she's going to change her eating habits anytime soon, she's probably thinking "well I'm gonna be getting pregnant next year so what's the point"
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

avabrooke1226 wrote:I don't think she's going to change her eating habits anytime soon, she's probably thinking "well I'm gonna be getting pregnant next year so what's the point"
This was her method of thought during her pregnancy for Ollie, then she breastfed and dropped a ton of weight and then started to gain it back once he weaned at a year old... since then she's only gotten bigger and bigger and bigger.

And I say that as someone who weighs more than Missy does, but I've been a chubster since day dot. She's gaining more and more weight as the days pass... because she doesn't look after herself.

They are the epitome of this generation - instant gratification, spending all the money, eating all the (unhealthy) foods.

Fingers crossed her next phase is a health kick that lasts longer than all of her other ones.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Definitely her mom's shape. And they're starting to dress alike. Sleeveless maternity tops galore lol. Cassie has a strange body. In clothing she looks really stocky and chubby. But in her bikini, she doesn't seem to have much chub on her stomach at all. I was so shocked when I saw that however long ago. I wonder what Missy's mom's figure looks like under all that flowy fabric? Missy's arms seem to be the first thing to gain weight when she gains. And I agree with whoever said she DGAF because she is planning on being pregnant soon, so that will hide her weight gain. Bad genes all around for Ollie and Finn.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

actuallydear wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:I don't think she's going to change her eating habits anytime soon, she's probably thinking "well I'm gonna be getting pregnant next year so what's the point"
This was her method of thought during her pregnancy for Ollie, then she breastfed and dropped a ton of weight and then started to gain it back once he weaned at a year old... since then she's only gotten bigger and bigger and bigger.

And I say that as someone who weighs more than Missy does, but I've been a chubster since day dot. She's gaining more and more weight as the days pass... because she doesn't look after herself.

They are the epitome of this generation - instant gratification, spending all the money, eating all the (unhealthy) foods.

Fingers crossed her next phase is a health kick that lasts longer than all of her other ones.
Hard to believe that Missy ran in a Tough Mudder comp with Cassie when Ollie was a baby.

Now she's mostly sloth.

#nooffensetosloths #slothsarewaybetter
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Just watched the latest 2 vlogs...

1. No kids were trapped and there was no disaster? I mean I get the clickbait youtubers like to use, but come on.

2. Corbin's legs are extremely feminine. In the river I was wondering who that girl was and Bryan pans up to show Corbin. Oops.

3. Missy can see herself with a little girl. Well duh, that's what she's always wanted. But like how she threw in a boy or girl. Riiiight.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tvobaby27 wrote: 2. Corbin's legs are extremely feminine. In the river I was wondering who that girl was and Bryan pans up to show Corbin. Oops.
HAHAHAHA! I thought the same!!!!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bryan over and over. "Organ".
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tvobaby27 wrote:
3. Missy can see herself with a little girl. Well duh, that's what she's always wanted. But like how she threw in a boy or girl. Riiiight.
She can see herself with the idea of what a girl would be like, but after the novelty of cute girl clothes and hair bows wore off and she realised baby girls need their diaper changed just as much as baby boys do... she will become lazy and retreat back into her phone and withdraw from her family. Again.

Calling it now.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Yesterday Bryan tweeted that he already had the vlog footage edited and ready yet today still no vlog. Over an hour late. Corbin's went up at their normal time.
After watching Corbin's, I felt Bryan was acting so strange in it. He reLly didn't care about the eclipse and you can tell in their footage. It'll be interesting to see how he acts in his footage. I'm betting over the top lame.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Why is their super[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3fa442.jpg[/img]duper-like-a-fish-swimmer son wearing floaties? Image
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

ladyju28 wrote:Why is their super[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3fa442.jpg[/img]duper-like-a-fish-swimmer son wearing floaties? Image
Because Missy was paranoid about the river. According to her it's because she's too "californiazed" Her word, not mine lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Omfg they were acting so damn dramatic during the eclipse. My husband and I saw the total eclipse too and we didn't cry. Like the fuck?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

abbytalks12 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Why is their super[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3fa442.jpg[/img]duper-like-a-fish-swimmer son wearing floaties? Image
Because Missy was paranoid about the river. According to her it's because she's too "californiazed" Her word, not mine lol.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough. She does realize we have rivers in California?

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

abbytalks12 wrote:Omfg they were acting so damn dramatic during the eclipse. My husband and I saw the total eclipse too and we didn't cry. Like the fuck? Image

I was cringing so hard. And then later Missy says "I feel bad because no one will be able to relate to what we just experienced." Sounds to me like a group of people trying to justify their multi-thousand dollar weekend.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Maybe they cried because they can't buy eclipses. This was a real, normal, rare thing they had to experience. It was new for them.

Or maybe they were acting to seem scientific and cool lol because I'm sure everyone who's into this sort of thing cried over it :lol:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

I can't roll my eyes hard enough. She does realize we have rivers in California?

There's even a river at Disneyland ffs Image

I've lived at the intercept of two rivers my entire life, and I would never swim in one, nor let my children. The undertow just isn't safe.

Return to “Daily Bumps”