BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by Blackswan »

I heard Best Fiends was paying $2k to $5k
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Betchplz wrote:So are we expecting a PO box haul after the GFM??? Ms. Gimme gimme is on a roll!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or a large publix food haul with a ton of ready made food , I bet it won't be an Aldi hall and ain't that the truth !
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yesss!!! Thank you!

5k is definitely not a small amount but at the same time if she gets "thousands" from sponsors like she once claimed... she should kind have 5k laying around. Like, live off your chedk and Eans and put all the sponsorship money into a savings account. She has said befor they dont save for the kids, that Eans mom does... They dont go anywhere, I mean they dont even have seasons passes to anywhere. WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE MONEY GO?! No mortgage or house insurance/taxes. They never go on vacations or even take the kids to zoos, museums. So they are literally spending money on house decor and kids toys?? Like wtf.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really screwed herself though. Not to downplay AT ALL what her dad is going through but she jumped the gun on a gofundme.. I mean, he/someone could have taken out a loan for 5k, she could have done an IG shop, taken up more sponsorships etc.. but instead she did a gofundme and now if she ever were to truly have an emergency or need money (Nolan) people will NOT be having it for her to make a second GFM.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yesss!!! Thank you!

5k is definitely not a small amount but at the same time if she gets "thousands" from sponsors like she once claimed... she should kind have 5k laying around. Like, live off your chedk and Eans and put all the sponsorship money into a savings account. She has said befor they dont save for the kids, that Eans mom does... They dont go anywhere, I mean they dont even have seasons passes to anywhere. WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE MONEY GO?! No mortgage or house insurance/taxes. They never go on vacations or even take the kids to zoos, museums. So they are literally spending money on house decor and kids toys?? Like wtf.
Exactly!! God, if my family of 6 was bringing in what her family does, we would be doing so awesome and have massive savings!! We could never even think to spend $7k every month....or more.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Whoever she sent the DM too needs to post the screen shot here. You can block out your name but I need to see receipts hahah

At your request ;-)

I can't see all of our comment but from what we can see I don't see anything I would call insensitive. You are just asking for details on something that she put out there. We are going off of limited information because in her words "we only see what she shows". That is true. All of us are going off of her "facts". So we are making the assumptions.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

This was the original comment I left on her video, which she did not approve but sent me a DM in response to it:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3b0212.jpg[/img]

This was her DM to me in response to the above comment:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 5b4520.jpg[/img]

And this was my reply to her DM:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 196f3d.jpg[/img]

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everyone needs to unsubscribe and stop watching her videos for awhile.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She definitely burned that bridge for Nolynn. Bitch is lucky people have big hearts and would still donate for him.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Everyone needs to unsubscribe and stop watching her videos for awhile.
I'm down. I will go unsub right now. Someone needs to do recaps of her vids tho so we can keep up with all the fuckery.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:This was the original comment I left on her video, which she did not approve but sent me a DM in response to it:

Yes yes yes!!!! Keep us posted!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Everyone needs to unsubscribe and stop watching her videos for awhile.
I'm down. I will go unsub right now. Someone needs to do recaps of her vids tho so we can keep up with all the fuckery.

Right now she has 344,400 subs.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Now I see why she was upset. LOL she found this to be a personal attack. I think generally speaking people don't take offense to things like this unless it is true. Or at least if she feels deep down inside that it is true. She knows she has nothing to fall back on if Nolan gets sick.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yesss!!! Thank you!

It's all the take out food Image Starbucks, chic FIL a that stuff adds up when you're to lazy to cook a real homemade dinner

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Honestly $5k is definitely low-balling it for the type of procedure she says he needs. When I first got pregnant with my son I got really REALLY sick and ended up in the ER for severe dehydration and had no insurance. For them to roll in this piss poor ultrasound machine to check on my son and give me one single IV bag of saline with some medication in it was over $2k. They've got to have some type of assistance already, or at least some other cash flow laying around and ready to go.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing has already been paid for and they're just trying to collect what they spent so it won't inconvenience their way of living.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by Betchplz »

Don't know bout you guys but I unsub to that betch a long time ago. If I watch her video, I make sure i only watch 1/4 of it that way she don't get paid with my view. Lol I heard that's how it works or am I wrong??

Last edited by Betchplz on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:This was the original comment I left on her video, which she did not approve but sent me a DM in response to it:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've never been subbed
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

So "Keith" claims his wife knows about this site and she has read the stuff we say about her. But its a bit shocking that he says she has never posted. Brit is her step daughter I would think she would of said something to us after reading all the hateful things we have said... I mean, I think if I came across a site that was saying hateful things about one of my family members I would probably not be able to hold back and make an account telling people to fuck off lol.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Followings

Return to “Britneyandbaby”