JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

What did he need? A big fat blunt? Lmao he looks high! Jessica, you need to calm down with the thumbnail editing Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:What did he need? A big fat blunt? Lmao he looks high! Jessica, you need to calm down with the thumbnail editing Image

I can't believe (well I can) that she edited that thumbnail so much!

I'm not a massive Chris hater and do feel sad for him over his Dad passing. For his wife to use his pain to get more YouTube dollar is SO disrespectful and inconsiderate Image

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2ddfb9.jpg[/img]

Snapchat vs her YT editing. Jeez!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
itssmorggs wrote:happened to come across this on facebook and thought it was pretty relevant to the thread right now especially because of the location..

Probably for sex trafficking. :( Two females carrying another female is much less suspicious than two men carrying a female...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guys you have to stop believing the crap you read on facebook.

http://www.snopes.com/department-store-sex-trafficking/
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
She's an idiot. Anyone with half a brain could figure out where they live, where the kids go to school and probably kidnap them if they wanted too and she throws it all out there and makes it so easy like it could never happen to her, untouchable, children.

I think I might be fucked up in the head. Because after I read this, I thought someone should act like they kidnapped them, like someone who wouldn't hurt them obviously. Just to fucking scare some damn sense into her. We all know there will plenty of days where she is running a little late, which gives the chance from some crazy person to snatch up them kids. We also know from Ambers vlogs that the kids are free to leave with whoever.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Girl don't worry. I always had that idle thought that if I were to just go criminal I would do something like that to vloggers like jess. I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days. But man it would be great, in a totally fucked way, to see if those parents got their act together.

You are both super fucked up.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

That's... basically every video.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:
itssmorggs wrote:happened to come across this on facebook and thought it was pretty relevant to the thread right now especially because of the location..

Probably for sex trafficking. :( Two females carrying another female is much less suspicious than two men carrying a female...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guys you have to stop believing the crap you read on facebook.

http://www.snopes.com/department-store-sex-trafficking/
Haha I actually screen captured this after my comment about hoping it was one of those stories but you beat me to it. It had that phoney story kind of vibe lol.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
I think I might be fucked up in the head. Because after I read this, I thought someone should act like they kidnapped them, like someone who wouldn't hurt them obviously. Just to fucking scare some damn sense into her. We all know there will plenty of days where she is running a little late, which gives the chance from some crazy person to snatch up them kids. We also know from Ambers vlogs that the kids are free to leave with whoever.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Girl don't worry. I always had that idle thought that if I were to just go criminal I would do something like that to vloggers like jess. I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days. But man it would be great, in a totally fucked way, to see if those parents got their act together.

Fucking thank you. Those two lunatics are making us all look like nutjobs. I want to take this opportunity to make it clear that even though I occassionally post on this website, I absolutely do not support those insane statements above
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

waitwhat wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote: Girl don't worry. I always had that idle thought that if I were to just go criminal I would do something like that to vloggers like jess. I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days. But man it would be great, in a totally fucked way, to see if those parents got their act together.

Fucking thank you. Those two lunatics are making us all look like nutjobs. I want to take this opportunity to make it clear that even though I occassionally post on this website, I absolutely do not support those insane statements above
Seriously. I don't care if that was supposed to be a joke or not. It's sick and twisted and not condoned by I would hope MOST if not all users on this website.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Did I just read all that right? Not cool dudes. At all.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Did I just read all that right? Not cool dudes. At all.

They're probably gonna come back here and be all "you're unreasonable, can't anyone take a joke bla bla bla" but seriously their comments are disturbing af. If I were Jess, I'd be more worried about those two than about potential strangers, not even joking.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Thaaaank you!!! Seeing two people post about how they would potentailly kidnap Jess' kids is the reason our legit concerns about vloggers get brushed aside because we all look insane!!! I do understand the sentiment, Jess and other vloggers need to be more careful but damn, please stop plotting your kidnapping plans here.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

But yet, IM the one with the hate club. Go figure.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

When Jess mentioned her and gabe split 7 years ago it really put her trainwreck life into perspective. She's been married 3 times, divorced twice, and has had 6 more kids come into her life. What the hell

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Don't shoot me guys, but I sort of like Chris. I feel for him loosing his dad, that has to be the hardest thing. But I think he is cool with his dry sarcastic humor, I think he is the type of person either you like or don't like at all. While people like Jessica, who are very mailable, I can go back and forth with liking her.

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

I feel so dirty watching chris cry about his father. It just feels so wrong. Like I shouldn't be seeing this.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

AllyKattxox wrote:I feel so dirty watching chris cry about his father. It just feels so wrong. Like I shouldn't be seeing this.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Well you probably shouldn't see this but if you don't, Jess and Chris probably have no food to put on the table to feed 5/7 mouths so...there's that.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

In the newest video Chris looks like he has not been sleeping at all. Dude may be shady af but I still do find him a bit relatable and I do feel bad for the loss of his dad
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

In the part where he said something like "and we are running blablabla then we go home and tomorrow we do it all over again" he seemed really down, like he's regretting being a SAHD

Return to “JesssFam”