Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

teddyandmommy wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:Ugh, I hate seeing Levi's empty eyes while he's eating. How can you look at your kid and feel that that is okay??

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately at this point, I don't think he'll eat without watching something. As long as that is the only time he's watching videos, it's not too big of a deal. It's still not a good habit, but if he's still getting outside and playing with tots and getting actual stimulation during the day, I don't think it is too bad to worry about. I hope they try weaning him off of it though.
Sorry but I'm curious to know when he is ever outside playing with other tots?? I'll give O and K credit for getting the kids out of the house but barely anything they do is actually age apporiate and for their kids. I think the last time Levi played with a child close to his age was Jackson when they were in Florida.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Ohthehumanity wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:Ugh, I hate seeing Levi's empty eyes while he's eating. How can you look at your kid and feel that that is okay??

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately at this point, I don't think he'll eat without watching something. As long as that is the only time he's watching videos, it's not too big of a deal. It's still not a good habit, but if he's still getting outside and playing with tots and getting actual stimulation during the day, I don't think it is too bad to worry about. I hope they try weaning him off of it though.
Sorry but I'm curious to know when he is ever outside playing with other tots?? I'll give O and K credit for getting the kids out of the house but barely anything they do is actually age apporiate and for their kids. I think the last time Levi played with a child close to his age was Jackson when they were in Florida.
It was supposed to say toysImageImagewhoops
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

New title to a new thread suggestion
OKweAreUngreatful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

greeneyes21 wrote:New title to a new thread suggestion
OKweAreUngreatful Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Leave it in the suggestions thread on here.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Is Oscar a vegan/vegetarian now? In Kyra's snap story he said he couldn't eat burgers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

millercoop wrote:Is Oscar a vegan/vegetarian now? In Kyra's snap story he said he couldn't eat burgers

He's on a diet.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ember214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ember214 »

Why did we need an over-explanation from Oscar about their air mattress deflating during the night?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

teddyandmommy wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
waitwhat wrote: Oscar's ex girlfriend and Kyra's former bff. She broke up with Oscar and Kyra immediately jumped Oscar, effectively killing the friendship and I guess causing Balou and Kyra's friends to take Balou's side. So Kira got left out of their group of friends and promptly got pregnant with Oscar. It's how I know the story, someone can correct me if I got anything wrong.
That's crazy. I know in their earlier vlogs where she is pregnant with Levi she seemed sad and distant from everyone, like I felt bad that this girl didn't have any friends but she did it to herself. Sad...
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. My ex-best friend had been on/off with my now husband for almost a year and they broke up, we had flirted before so we started again and started dating like a month after they broke up. She tried to break us up but I got pregnant 2 months after we started dating. Yet none of my friends left me and they didn't leave her either. Kyra's friends were shitty friends for picking sides.
Were you 17? Is your child named Jaxton/Aiden/Airabella/Neveah

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I know this is random but I'm just curious & don't keep up with them much. Has Kyra's mom met Alaya yet? I know she mentioned in the beginning of summer or something that she was gonna go down there but I never saw that happen.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I know this is random but I'm just curious & don't keep up with them much. Has Kyra's mom met Alaya yet? I know she mentioned in the beginning of summer or something that she was gonna go down there but I never saw that happen.
She has I think once

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

missy-1010 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
flightlessbird wrote: That's crazy. I know in their earlier vlogs where she is pregnant with Levi she seemed sad and distant from everyone, like I felt bad that this girl didn't have any friends but she did it to herself. Sad...
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. My ex-best friend had been on/off with my now husband for almost a year and they broke up, we had flirted before so we started again and started dating like a month after they broke up. She tried to break us up but I got pregnant 2 months after we started dating. Yet none of my friends left me and they didn't leave her either. Kyra's friends were shitty friends for picking sides.

I was 15 when I got pregnant and had him at 16. His name is Theodore lmao
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ember214 wrote:Why did we need an over-explanation from Oscar about their air mattress deflating during the night?
LOOOL IK he even blew it up to make the overexplanation have a demonstration...that was just sad. What a waste of time. couldve spent that time actually editing considering theyre over 5 days behind
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Ilovecats wrote:
millercoop wrote:Is Oscar a vegan/vegetarian now? In Kyra's snap story he said he couldn't eat burgers

He's on a diet.

This is what concerns me above Oscar. They looked like homemade burgers (im guessing because they were on a chopping board with spices around them). Even if you are on an extreme diet, forego the bread and cheese, you can still eat the meat patty. Its not healthy to eat so little or to be on a diet where you are restricting yourself so sverely. Especially after coming off a 2/3 month binge.
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

He's on a diet.

This is what concerns me above Oscar. They looked like homemade burgers (im guessing because they were on a chopping board with spices around them). Even if you are on an extreme diet, forego the bread and cheese, you can still eat the meat patty. Its not healthy to eat so little or to be on a diet where you are restricting yourself so sverely. Especially after coming off a 2/3 month binge.
Oscar needs help for his eating disorder tbh

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

murtmagurt wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:He's on a diet.

Oscar needs help for his eating disorder tbh

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Yes!!
Some might say "eating disorder" is an extreme way of putting it but I disagree. His eating habits and views of food are pretty darn disordered.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

missy-1010 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

lol good questions (not interested in the answers tho).. God I'm sick of people making it all about themselves when we're talking about youtubers. I don't give a fuck about what you're situation was like, I'm here to talk about OK. Also, you don't know what the situation was with Kyra, maybe she really did deserve what she got(does anyone deserve Oscar tho :/ ? ).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

waitwhat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

lol good questions (not interested in the answers tho).. God I'm sick of people making it all about themselves when we're talking about youtubers. I don't give a fuck about what you're situation was like, I'm here to talk about OK. Also, you don't know what the situation was with Kyra, maybe she really did deserve what she got(does anyone deserve Oscar tho :/ ? ).
I was just asking because she sounds just as stereotypical as Kyra is haha and everyone knows those are the IT names right now Image we'll be running into 60 fricken Jaxtons and Airabellas by 2025.
I'll give Oscar and Kyra credit because I don't totally hate their names.
And Kyra definitely got what she deserves. Who does that? And gets pregnant to top it off???? Losers who don't understand birth control.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

missy-1010 wrote:

I was just asking because she sounds just as stereotypical as Kyra is haha and everyone knows those are the IT names right now Image we'll be running into 60 fricken Jaxtons and Airabellas by 2025.
And Kyra definitely got what she deserves. Who does that? And gets pregnant to top it off???? Losers who don't understand birth control.

First: I just saw I wrote you're instead of your, my bad.

Forget Airabella and Jaxton, I am more horrified by Caydin, Aleceusandra(Alexandra), KVIIIlin(Cailtlyn, in case you can't tell) , Skye and Rayne. Now doesn't Jaxton sound great? :lol:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

missy-1010 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: Were you 17? Is your child named Jaxton/Aiden/Airabella/Neveah

See this is why i dont mind personal stories added to posts because i find it interesting how ppl with diferent backrounds see their lives :-)

Also how ignorant & arogant & narrow minded it is to say 'losers who don't understand birth control' be glad u didnt get pregnant when u didnt want to ;-)

P.s. considering this is probably not even Kyras case (coz everything points that she wanted Levi) we dont care about your personal opinions of ppl who get pregnant by accident short after getting into relationship which is not related to kyra :-) so stop bashing other commenters who got pregnant young and by accident because this is kyras thread and she most likely WANTED levi ;-)

so if you dont want to see others personal stuff just take your own advice and ONLY comment on Kyras stuff rather then adding your personal feelings/opinions not related to kyra.

Not hating I promise just how u dont care about other personal stories i dont care about your personal opinions about them = its all unrelated to Kyra or OKbaby ;-)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”