SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by SweetDreams »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 4b5fb7.jpg[/img]

Does anyone know what the heck she is trying to say? I need an interpreter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

SweetDreams wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 4b5fb7.jpg[/img]

Oh that's just Ellie talking about how sweet, tender, and SO FUN her children are, and apparently she blinked and they grew up. She always has to throw in a jab about their unruly behavior at the end, because she can't ever just say something nice about them. Especially when Jackson is involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

SweetDreams wrote:

So wait, her gratitude for her kids hinges on whether or not they eat their 3 bites of chicken and 7 grains of rice for dinner? Maybe Jared should say the same thing about her....maybe she would eat more.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

Everytime I read anything Ellie writes I get a headache. I guess that is what an education will get you.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.
THANK YOU. I said this the other day and got bitched at lmao. Everyone has been mentioning that his body looks more feminine in general, but it's his voice I can't stand.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.
THANK YOU. I said this the other day and got bitched at lmao. Everyone has been mentioning that his body looks more feminine in general, but it's his voice I can't stand.

That's funny that a few of us have noticed some changes in him now, and we never really focused on those things before. I wonder if he has low Testosterone levels? It can't just be in our imagination.

I really think his health started a steady decline when he stopped going to the gym. Going back to drinking Dr Pepper definitely didn't help either!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

heymallie wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:

Everytime I read anything Ellie writes I get a headache. I guess that is what an education will get you.

Yeahhhh, I followed it just fine until the *after they eat their dinner* part. I'm not sure how that ties into telling your children you're grateful for them.
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

heymallie wrote:

All I have to say is that it's obvious that Jared gets Jackson ready and Ellie helps with cal because poor cal doesn't have his clip on tie tucked under his collar in either pic! Some things never change...

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

That's funny that a few of us have noticed some changes in him now, and we never really focused on those things before. I wonder if he has low Testosterone levels? It can't just be in our imagination.

I really think his health started a steady decline when he stopped going to the gym. Going back to drinking Dr Pepper definitely didn't help either!
Gaining weight in the midsection can lower testosterone levels I think. And vice versa. I think it's plausible that his are lowered because he's been gaining weight. Can this affect his fertility? Could be making it doubly hard to get pregnant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm going to burn in hell. But Calvin's smile in the second picture is creepy to me. Can't you just see him turning into an Eddie Haskell? "Don't worry, Mrs. Cleaver. Walter and I will look after young Theodore"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

js215 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote: THANK YOU. I said this the other day and got bitched at lmao. Everyone has been mentioning that his body looks more feminine in general, but it's his voice I can't stand.

Gaining weight in the midsection can lower testosterone levels I think. And vice versa. I think it's plausible that his are lowered because he's been gaining weight. Can this affect his fertility? Could be making it doubly hard to get pregnant.
YES! To this! I tried to post exactly what u said but couldn't get my words out. To the op I agree with u!
Ps: I had my own "Ellie moment" not being able to express my thoughtsImage

SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

Edenberry wrote:
heymallie wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:

Yeahhhh, I followed it just fine until the *after they eat their dinner* part. I'm not sure how that ties into telling your children you're grateful for them.
Yeah the dinner part with the wink was what really threw me. I think she's saying she manipulates them by withholding love. I was just hoping someone might be able to come up with a better explanation. Mother of the year.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wouldnt eat her dinner.. I'd want little Caesars or burgers with Jared lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

procrass562 wrote:
All I have to say is that it's obvious that Jared gets Jackson ready and Ellie helps with cal because poor cal doesn't have his clip on tie tucked under his collar in either pic! Some things never change...
Wow, you're so right! I'm super neurotic, to the point that I wouldn't be able to snap the picture (on EITHER occasion) until Calvin's tie had been corrected. The kid is 2 and they go to church nearly every Sunday. How has this never come up? "Hey sweetheart, the tie actually goes on under the collar, not on top of it" is hardly a critical comment. But how can she possibly be unaware of this? Or not notice the discrepancy? Her dad, her brother, her husband, and probably 80% of the men at church wear ties on a regular basis. Under the collar.

I guess it's ridiculous for me to care so much, but the fact that she's oblivious is driving me nuts. Is she such a delicate snowflake that telling her the correct way to clip on a tie would devastate her? (Probably)
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm expecting a labour day announcement. I think some of you are right, after the backlash last time they are waiting longer before announcing it.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Ophelia11 wrote:
ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm expecting a labour day announcement. I think some of you are right, after the backlash last time they are waiting longer before announcing it.
I can't tell if I think she's pregnant or not, but at this point I hope she is. I remember her saying she was second guessing the timing, but I don't think she'd pass up an opportunity if she thought she was ovulating (regardless of the countless times she was told ovulation tests weren't reliable for her..)

I've got major baby fever and I've been watching old vlogs of when she was pregnant (both times) and she's so much happier when she's pregnant. It'll be interesting to see the difference in her pregnancy this time AC (After Calvin). I don't know how she'd handle a difficult baby like Calvin again.

CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

I hate to wish this on anyone but I hope she is not pregnant. I just cant stomach the way she treats Jackson and if this were to be another boy, that poor little thing would have to raise himself. Bless his heart!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

How long has Calvin been forward facing? I know he's over two and it's fine to switch him not mommy shaming, just curious. Yesterday blog was the first time I noticed

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie has an IG story up where she's doing a mask. She wipes it off and says something about her beauty routine video, and that she has one coming out Friday with "a healthy morning recipe smoothie".
I know she means "smoothie recipe". But please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”