amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
idel73 wrote:What do you all think....is Missy still using stuff to bleach Ollies hair? I personally think she does.
I think she still uses that Sun In stuff. I know other people here said they thought it was no big deal, but I think it's sad af.
I dont think so? Did she ever use Sun In stuff? I was platinum blond, like Ollie's, as a kid and my hair darkened as I aged.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

amyfalafal wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
idel73 wrote:What do you all think....is Missy still using stuff to bleach Ollies hair? I personally think she does.
I think she still uses that Sun In stuff. I know other people here said they thought it was no big deal, but I think it's sad af.
I dont think so? Did she ever use Sun In stuff? I was platinum blond, like Ollie's, as a kid and my hair darkened as I aged.
When Ollie was younger she did use Sun In and she tried using it on her hair for a while as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

abbytalks12 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: I think she still uses that Sun In stuff. I know other people here said they thought it was no big deal, but I think it's sad af.
When Ollie was younger she did use Sun In and she tried using it on her hair for a while as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It pretty much made her hair orange. Ollie could just be extra blonde because of sun and the pool. But I wouldn't put it past her to be using it.
This is a different topic, but she is more loving in her IG posts about June than her own son.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 4fc4e5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:I understand that. It's what she said, not what she did that bugged me. If she said he is used to swimming in a pool that has no current, and I want to make him extra safe, I wouldn't have rolled my eyes at that. But "I'm too Californized"? When we have oceans and rivers and lakes-- maybe too lazy and unused to nature.
And if you really want to see Ollie looking like Bryan, go back a few pages to the picture of the four of them where he's sitting above them on the tree trunk. Sometimes he gets round before a growth spurt, but the way they feed him is really setting him up for a lifetime of all kinds of struggles. And they think they're being nice and #parentinggoals.

I've noticed that poor little Finn is starting to gain weight too. They need to be a lot more careful about what they are feeding him. Just because he is more willing to eat food than Ollie it doesn't mean they need to feed him so much of it, and they need to make better choices. If he ends up being obese this young, it's all on them.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Shorty02 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I understand that. It's what she said, not what she did that bugged me. If she said he is used to swimming in a pool that has no current, and I want to make him extra safe, I wouldn't have rolled my eyes at that. But "I'm too Californized"? When we have oceans and rivers and lakes-- maybe too lazy and unused to nature.
And if you really want to see Ollie looking like Bryan, go back a few pages to the picture of the four of them where he's sitting above them on the tree trunk. Sometimes he gets round before a growth spurt, but the way they feed him is really setting him up for a lifetime of all kinds of struggles. And they think they're being nice and #parentinggoals.

I've noticed that poor little Finn is starting to gain weight too. They need to be a lot more careful about what they are feeding him. Just because he is more willing to eat food than Ollie it doesn't mean they need to feed him so much of it, and they need to make better choices. If he ends up being obese this young, it's all on them.
I won't contest the bad food choices, but both of my children would chub up right before a big growth spurt. It's like the body holds onto fat so when they shoot upwards they aren't bean poles. It happened from about 2-6 years old. My oldest has always been petite and on the lean side, but she's been putting on some weight in her face and legs, so I'm waiting for her to shoot up, per the norm. She eats like a bird.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Tickling your kid while looking at the camera makes me GRRRR
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Finally watched a cabin vlog. We have that same swirly rug in the beginning in our living room! :D Overstock.com baby!
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Jesus. Oliver isn't fat. His body isn't starting to resemble Bryan's. He's a kid. He's supposed to have some chunk. He looks 100% healthy.
Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cats-or-die wrote:Jesus. Oliver isn't fat. His body isn't starting to resemble Bryan's. He's a kid. He's supposed to have some chunk. He looks 100% healthy.
Come on. Image

Exactly, he hasn't dropped that "baby fat" yet and likely wont for several more years. I think it's totally normal for kids his age to have chubby cheeks and a "toddler belly". My oldest was a tiny skinny thing (and he still is at 16) but my daughter was a fatty fat fat baby and didn't lose that weight until the summer between 4th and 5th grade. It was actually concerning to me bc she dropped it SO FAST (she also lost her grandfather that summer and we spent a lot of time in the hospital, which sent her anxiety into mega overdrive, she hardly ate anything that summer. But she also grew 2.5 inches taller during that time too so the weight loss was super dramatic) but now a couple years later she has leveled out and is avg sized. Not super skinny, but not chubby either. I think Ollie is fine and may hold that baby fat until he's well into grade school.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Yeah, what was it today? "We don't have hiking in California." Image If they would leave their mansion and actually do things with their kids, I bet they'd find plenty of nature-based activities. They always act like the places they travel to are different planets.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh wow.. i never realized you couldn't hike in California, thanks for schooling me Missy! :roll: This is right in line with her "flames shooting out of the moon" comment from yesterday.
Pretty cute they hid the eggs there for them, i'll give them that.
they are so easily blown away by nature. These guys REALLY need to get out of the house more. I figure there are some pretty amazing things to be seen in their area to explore like this.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

So there are no rivers in California...no places to hike in California...is this why they only go to the beach in Hawaii and Florida? Do they think there are no beaches in California??? :lol:

It's funny. They have all the money and time in the world, yet they still do nothing. All they do is buy things and go to Disney World...go on a trip? Buy things, eat out, swim in a pool, then be in your hotel! They don't explore or do ANYTHING of value...bc if it's not trendy or expensive, it's not fun. I hope this trip makes them realize that simple things ARE fun.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Hey Bryan,
It isn't gloomy in Oregon, you dumb ass.. That haze is all the smoke from the wildfires, you oblivious idiot.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

I'm so proud of them for getting out there and actually enjoying some of what makes Oregon (or as Bryan calls it, Organ) beautiful. I also really like that they hid those dino eggs (moment of thanks that Ollie is over that phase) to give the kids something fun to do too.

I'm also kind of baffled that Missy seems to think hiking opportunities don't exist in California. They could do this on a regular basis if they wanted to. Are Kelsey and Corbin just good influences on them?

Man -- watching them with Kelsey and Corbin really just highlights how vapid and staged their other friendships really are. Yes, they are all still annoying AF -- but you can tell they're genuinely all happy and goofing around (like the competing closing sequence on today's vlog). As much time as they spend with Jeff & Natalia, for example, you'd think there would be more of that vibe ... but all their interactions have kind of a patina of fakeness.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Jesus. Oliver isn't fat. His body isn't starting to resemble Bryan's. He's a kid. He's supposed to have some chunk. He looks 100% healthy.
Come on. Image

Exactly, he hasn't dropped that "baby fat" yet and likely wont for several more years. I think it's totally normal for kids his age to have chubby cheeks and a "toddler belly". My oldest was a tiny skinny thing (and he still is at 16) but my daughter was a fatty fat fat baby and didn't lose that weight until the summer between 4th and 5th grade. It was actually concerning to me bc she dropped it SO FAST (she also lost her grandfather that summer and we spent a lot of time in the hospital, which sent her anxiety into mega overdrive, she hardly ate anything that summer. But she also grew 2.5 inches taller during that time too so the weight loss was super dramatic) but now a couple years later she has leveled out and is avg sized. Not super skinny, but not chubby either. I think Ollie is fine and may hold that baby fat until he's well into grade school.
I would agree with you IF he didn't have such a shitty diet. That is bound to catch up with him. I work at a hospital and we unfortunately see overweight children all the time. It is possible for toddlers and preschoolers to be overweight too. It comes down to diet and lifestyle, and Oliver neither eats healthy, nor is terribly active. He's the exact type of child that is at risk for childhood weight and health issues.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

cat9480 wrote:
Yeah, what was it today? "We don't have hiking in California." Image If they would leave their mansion and actually do things with their kids, I bet they'd find plenty of nature-based activities. They always act like the places they travel to are different planets.

Remember how they lost their fucking minds about pretty much everything in Alabama? Hahaha.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Come on. Image

I would agree with you IF he didn't have such a shitty diet. That is bound to catch up with him. I work at a hospital and we unfortunately see overweight children all the time. It is possible for toddlers and preschoolers to be overweight too. It comes down to diet and lifestyle, and Oliver neither eats healthy, nor is terribly active. He's the exact type of child that is at risk for childhood weight and health issues.
Oh i'm not saying that they aren't setting him up for trouble, bc they totally are. I just don't think he is overweight at all for his age now. We shall see how the future years treat him.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lurkernomore wrote:I'm so proud of them for getting out there and actually enjoying some of what makes Oregon (or as Bryan calls it, Organ) beautiful. I also really like that they hid those dino eggs (moment of thanks that Ollie is over that phase) to give the kids something fun to do too.

I'm also kind of baffled that Missy seems to think hiking opportunities don't exist in California. They could do this on a regular basis if they wanted to. Are Kelsey and Corbin just good influences on them?

Man -- watching them with Kelsey and Corbin really just highlights how vapid and staged their other friendships really are. Yes, they are all still annoying AF -- but you can tell they're genuinely all happy and goofing around (like the competing closing sequence on today's vlog). As much time as they spend with Jeff & Natalia, for example, you'd think there would be more of that vibe ... but all their interactions have kind of a patina of fakeness.
At the end of the vlog it is pretty obvious that they are enjoying the legal marijuana in Oregon, as well.. ha ha.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ummm. There are plenty of edibles available in Oregon. And, it's totally legal. No worse than day drinking with kids.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queentee20 wrote:ok lets not joke about them smoking weed... they all have young kids with them
I fail to follow this logic....

You do realize the criticism in that case should be their drinking/smoking (whatever) while watching the kids, instead of a criticism of the person who pointed out this may be the case.

Pointing out the obvious isn't putting the kids at risk, but Bryan and co being impaired (or even distracted) certainly can if they aren't paying proper attention to them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”